There are 2 types of names in this generator. Well, now you can. The only answer is Dolores Umbridge, but I also accepted Uncle Vernon. Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! Get all the best moments in pop culture & entertainment delivered to your inbox. This is also the case for the American schools, but in their case the founders picked mythical beings, rather than their own names. For this reason I focused entirely on the names of British houses. Harry Potter Illustrated Editions; The Hogwarts Library; J.K. Rowling: A Bibliography: Updated Edition; Wizarding World Publishing; Fun Stuff. Obsessed with travel? Wouldn't it be nice to have your very own magical name from the world of Harry Potter? I'll remember to comment and rate. Answers include Lord Voldemort, Lily Luna Potter, Luna Lovegood, Lily Potter, Lucius Malfoy, Xenophilius Lovegood, Remus Lupin, Teddy Lupin, Neville Longbottom, Augusta Longbottom, Frank Longbottom, Alice Longbottom, Gilderoy Lockhart, Rodolphus Lestrange, Rabastan Lestrange, Bellatrix Lestrange, Lee Jordan, Lavender Brown, and Ludo Bagman. Good luck! This name generator will give you 10 random names for wizards and witches part of the Harry Potter universe. (: I'm not sure whether it's accurate. Answers include Alecto Carrow, Amycus Carrow, Reginald Cattermole, Mary Cattermole, Cho Chang, Penelope Clearwater, Mrs. Cole, Michael Corner, Crabbe, Vincent Crabbe, Colin Creevey, Dennis Creevey, Dirk Cresswell, Barty Crouch Jr, Barty Crouch Sr, Cuthbert Binns, Charity Burbage, Cedric Diggory, Cornelius Fudge, Cormac McLaggen, Cadmus Peverell, Charlie Weasley, Corban Yaxley, Sir Cadogan, and Crookshanks. California residents can opt out of "sales" of personal data. Or ***** Bryce, the snooping gardener killed at the start of the 4th book. If You Lived In The Wizarding World What Would Your Name Be? ENTERTAINMENT 11.8K PLAYS By: Kennita Leon. Sarah Aspler / BuzzFeed / Warner Bros. Pictures It's impossible to fit every single ⚡Harry Potter⚡ character in a single quiz but we have 708 names for you to list! 5 Min Quiz Image: The Movie DB About This Quiz. Answers include Fred Weasley, Fenrir Greyback, Cornelius Fudge, Florean Fortescue, Filius Flitwick, Mundungus Fletcher, Marcus Flint, Seamus Finnigan, Justin Finch-Fletchley, Argus Filch, Arabella Figg, Fleur Delacour, Frank Longbottom, Fang, The Fat Friar, The Fat Lady, Fawkes, Firenze, Fluffy, and Frank Bryce. Or ***** Greyback, the werewolf. Take this personality quiz to find out what your name would be. For example, this quiz excludes ***** Burbage, the former muggle studies killed by Voldemort at the beginning of the 7th book. This post was created by a member of the BuzzFeed Community.You can join and make your own posts and quizzes. Rum and Monkey isn't responsible for its content, however good it may be. We hold major institutions accountable and expose wrongdoing. Leave a Comment! $1Got broomstick info from Harry Potter books and harry.wikia.com $1Please note some pictures may not be accurate representations of the broom. Every fan of J. K. Rowling’s Harry Potter has thought about what life would be like if they were a part of that Wizarding World. Names like Heronflight and Dragonnest, for example. 6 Min, 7 Minute Quiz Or ***** Flamel, the owner of the sorceror's stone. Next Quiz. Can We Guess Your Age Based On Your First Mobile Phone? Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! What's Your Harry Potter Name? Answers include Sirius Black, Susan Bones, Seamus Finnigan, Silvanus Kettleburn, Scorpius Malfoy, Sturgis Podmore, Newt Scamander, Rufus Scrimgeour, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Stan Shunpike, Aurora Sinistra, Rita Skeeter, Horace Slughorn, Salazar Slytherin, Zacharias Smith, Severus Snape, Alicia Spinner, Pomona Sprout, Sybill Trelawney, Sir Cadogan, Septima Vector, Septima Vector, Scabbers, Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington (Nearly Headless Nick), and Scabior. We want you to laugh at past memories that helped shape the person you’ve become. ... Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed … by TheHauntedMansion22. Answers include Elphias Doge, Marietta Edgecombe, Ernie Macmillan, Errol, and Emmeline Vance. Copyright © 2020 InfoSpace Holdings, LLC, a System1 Company. Please report any inappropriate content. Answers include Kingsley Shacklebolt, Viktor Krum, Silvanus Kettleburn, Igor Karkaroff, Kendra Dumbledore, Kreacher, and Katie Bell. House name generator - Harry Potter . Harry Potter is a series of 7 fantasy books set mostly in a wizarding world hidden within our own world and is about a boy, Harry Potter, and his friends, Ron Weasely and Hermione Granger, as well as various other characters whose … What did you get? Animals and magical creatures are included. (RollForFantasy.com), I'm planting trees with my site. Answers include Argus Filch, Aberforth Dumbledore, Albus Dumbledore, Albus Potter, Amelia Bones, Alecto Carrow, Amycus Carrow, Amos Diggory, Antonin Dolohov, Ariana Dumbledore, Anthony Goldstein, Angelina Johnson, Augusta Longbottom, Alice Longbottom, Alastor Moody, Antioch Peverell, Augustus Rookwood, Albert Runcorn, Aurora Sinistra , Alicia Spinnet, Astoria Greengrass, Andromeda Tonks, Arthur Weasley, Arabella Figg, Aragog, Aunt Muriel, Aunt Petunia, and Hannah Abbott. The Harry Potter Character Name Generator Includes forename, middle name and surname. This post was created by a … Obsessed with travel? What Should Your 'Harry Potter' Name Be? Answers include Blaise Zabini and Zacharias Smith. Planted so far: 60180 Answers include Terry Boot, Teddy Lupin, Theodore Nott, Thomas Riddle, Tom Marvolo Riddle, Tom Riddle Sr., Thorfinn Rowle, Pius Thicknesse, Dean Thomas, Andromeda Tonks, Nymphadora Tonks, Ted Tonks, Sybill Trelawney, Wilkie Twycross, Travers, The Fat Friar, The Fat Lady, The Bloody Baron, The Grey Lady, and Trevor. School house names tend to be chosen by those who founded the school, hence why Ravenclaw was named after Rowena Ravenclaw, for example. What Do Your Favorite Things Say About You? and yes after checking harry potter usernames also check harry potter wifi names for your wifi router. I'd be content with my result whatever it turns out to be. All you have to do is name a Harry Potter character for every letter of the alphabet. On the newer, second site (RollForFantasy.com), Wait, there's even more! Our goal at Zoo.com is to keep you entertained in this crazy life we all live. This name generator will give you 10 random names for houses based on those of Hogwarts. At the end, I'd like to ask whether you liked this or not. All other original content is part of FantasyNameGenerators.com and cannot be copied, sold or redistributed without permission. Includes forename, middle name and surname. Nov 21, 2018. We want you to look inward and explore new and interesting things about yourself. 7 Min. WANT MORE FUNNY LIKE THIS? Answers include: Rose Weasley, Oliver Wood, Ron Weasley, Percy Weasley, Molly Weasley, Hugo Weasley, Ginny Weasley, George Weasley, Fred Weasley, Charlie Weasley, Bill Weasley, Arthur Weasley, Myrtle Warren, Wilkie Twycross, Walden Macnair, Walburga Black, Winky, Muriel Weasley, and Wilhelmina Grubbly-Plank. What's your house? What would you want your name to be?, Pick your hair/eye color that BEST DESCRIBES YOU., Who would be your enemy?. Obsessed with travel? Most wizards and witches in the Harry Potter universe have regular names, but there are those with more quirky, outlandish or just slightly odd names and surnames. Answers include Blaise Zabini, Bill Weasley, Bob Ogden, Barty Crouch Sr, Barty Crouch Jr, Bellatrix Lestrange, Ludo Bagman, Bathilda Bagshot, Katie Bell, Professor Cuthbert Binns, Phineas Nigellus Black, Sirius Black, Walburga Black, Amelia Bones, Susan Bones, Terry Boot, Lavender Brown, Millicent Bulstrode, Charity Burbage, Frank Bryce, Bane, The Bloody Baron, Bogrod, and Buckbeak. Another thing I noticed is that each name is 3 syllables long, with a slight stress on the third syllable. Editor's Note: BuzzFeed does not support discriminatory or hateful speech in any form. ^.^ Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! Editor's Note: BuzzFeed does not support discriminatory or hateful speech in any form. The Harry Potter Character Name Generator. Answers include Dean Thomas, Dolores Umbridge, Demelza Robins, Draco Malfoy, Vernon Dursley, Petunia Dursley, Marge Dursley, Dudley Dursley, Percival Dumbledore, Kendra Dumbledore, Albus Dumbledore, Ariana Dumbledore, Aberforth Dumbledore, Antonin Dolohov, Elphias Doge, Cedric Diggory, Amos Diggory, Dedalus Diggle, Gabrielle Delacour, Fleur Delacour, John Dawlish, Roger Davies, Dirk Cresswell, Dennis Creevey, and Dobby. nandaniethetraveler +1. What position do you play? Level 26. All you have to do is name a Harry Potter character for every letter of the alphabet. Which Celebrity Should Be Your Best Friend. To start, simply click on the button to generate 10 random names. (Join me?). Also, I finished with 3:14 left. FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK. The second type of names are similar to Gryffindor and Slytherin. Generate your own Harry Potter Character's name!! Which generation do you belong to? Answers include Nymphadora Tonks, Newt Scamander, Theodore Nott, Narcissa Malfoy, Nagini, Nearly Headless Nick, Norbert, and Neville Longbottom. 5 Min, 6 Minute Quiz