We and our partners use cookies on this site to improve our service, perform analytics, personalize advertising, measure advertising performance, and remember website preferences. ~ Walt Whitman, "The radiance in some places is so great as to be fairly dazzling... every crystal, every flower a window opening into heaven, a mirror reflecting the Creator." Clap along if you know what happiness is to you." I prefer to make every hour happy." The best time of day to capture the perfect selfie is known as golden hour. Wine. Often times, it’s the best hour (or more) of the work day. "Cheers to the freakin’ weekend." "Roses are red, so is my wine. When I listen to the ocean, it will be your whispers; when I see a dazzling sunset, it will be your image in the sky." — Unknown, 5. The guy thinks it's a joke and asks: "Ok, how much for a beer?" Elijah's Frodo is a dazzling light in the doom and gloom of war and despair." — Unknown, 33. Golden hours are much appreciated by photographers. H@㉿un㉿@ mo' vod㉿@. "Twinkle, twinkle, little star, point me to the nearest bar." What a change thou bringest to the hopeless; brightening the darkened paths, and cheering the lonely way." ~ George Meyer, "That we may merge into the deep and dazzling darkness, vanish into it, dissolve in it forever in an unbelievable bliss beyond imagination, for absolute nothingness represents absolute bliss." ", 6. Why i$ it limited to ju$t @n hour? (And let’s be honest: Who can pass up a dope deal on $5 margaritas?) — Unknown, 9. "Being happy never goes out of style." ~ W. C. Fields, "Those remarkable, God-given eyes! A big list of happy hour jokes! — Unknown, 6. — Stephen King, 10. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson, "Every joke can't be dazzling. 20 Questionable Parenting Rules Tamara Ecclestone Follows To Raise Her Daughter, “This is how it really feels to celebrate your birthday in lockdown”, A mom is making Halloween costumes for her kids every day in October, and the details are incredible, Teen Mom OG's Tyler Baltierra Shows Off 40-Pound Weight Loss, Husband and Wife Killed in Missouri Tornado: The Home 'Is Completely Demolished', « Love Island fans got what they wanted with tonight's elimination, A Hat That Won't Flatten Curly Hair Exists, So Please Hold While We Throw Our Others Away », Police officer who starred in TV show is caged after trying to groom kids online, Cops release video of vandals tagging prominent NYC lawyer’s home, First lady Melania Trump casts her vote in Florida battleground that's pivotal to her husband's chances for second term, Barack Obama’s final push for Biden-Harris: Donald Trump is a ‘two bit dictator’, Ashley Banjo was 'grateful' for phone call from Harry and Meghan, John Boyega said he had an ‘honest’ conversation with Disney after criticizing ‘Star Wars’ for sidelining characters of color. — W.C. Fields, 8. — Weezer, "Happy Hour", 31. Or- sometimes it’s just about a … 1. 34 Instagram Captions For Happy Hour Pics, Because It’s Time To Wine Down. — Unknown, 24. People do check our list of some very amazing golden hour captions. After a long day at the office, one of the best ways to boost your spirits is by making happy hour plans with your friends. — Unknown, 13. I w@nt to be h@ppy @ll the time! “Every gift from a friend is a wish for your happiness.” Richard Bach . ~ Charles Kuralt, "I don't know if spirits do indeed roam the world, but even if they do, I will sense your presence everywhere. "Time to be a hero and rescue some wine trapped in a bottle." "A party without champagne is just a meeting." ", 5. "Because I’m happy. ~ Dean Koontz, "Rivers run through our history and folklore, and link us as a people. "I worked hard all week to put beer on this table." 1. ~ Madeleine L'Engle, "Tune into the presence of miracles, and in an instant, life can be transformed into a dazzling experience, more wondrous and exciting than we could even imagine." — W.C. Fields, 9. H@ppy hour i$ @ coc㉿t@il in my h@nd @nd confetti in my h@ir. In my opinion, happy hour is the most wonderful time of … ", This article was originally published on June 15, 2018, 34 Instagram Captions For Happy Hour Pics, Because It’s Time To Wine Down. — Unknown, 29. They nourish and refresh us and provide a home for dazzling varieties of fish and wildlife and trees and plants of every sort. "A party without champagne is just a meeting. ~ Georges Bataille, "They weren't moving. ~ Walt Whitman, "Things are working out... towards their dazzling conclusions." "Time flies when you’re having rum." When you’re ready to post those pics, use any of these 34 happy hour quotes to caption them. ", 20. "It’s beginning to look a lot like cocktails. Sourced from Reddit, Twitter, and beyond! I prefer to make every hour happy. "Happy hour? Our golden hour captions involve a number of sources like … ~ Deepak Chopra, "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull." In this case, the drinks are begging for you to take a picture of them for the ‘Gram. Periodically used as a business opportunity to talk shop, happy hour can also be a fun way for employees to come together and vent, er… discuss the productivity of their work day.