Ha Ji-won attended Dankook University and graduated with a degree in Bachelor of Film and Television (BFTV). Fighting Eonnie! jingshi May 02 2011 2:49 am funkytown May 21 2011 1:52 am I mean her page not her fans’ page. Ha Ji-Won is really an admirable person. I’ve heard of Ha Ji Won’s works before, specifically Secret Garden and Empress Ki however I was not truly introduced to her until I ended up watching Empress Ki for a second time.

hi, so ... ha ji won top idol always for me. .I love king of two heart see this film.... sosote Apr 27 2014 8:57 pm .. for me : she's really amazing :))) and she's my inspiration '', daryl Aug 15 2011 11:23 pm

Please get married soon!! Ha Ji-won is single. Amazing Actress ha ji won, you are my role model.

Such a natural talent in every role she played, the more I watched her films the more I'm impressed! i Love ha ji won !!

Pawel Podgorski Nov 15 2019 9:36 pm Hwaiting~!!! When they were first casted the concern was their chemistry and here I am feeling sad that their partnership is going to end. Hospital ship will be missed!!! She can pull every genres including horror, rom-com, sexy, thriller, melodrama, action, saeguk/historical, politic, sci-fi, fantasy, sports, medical. HA JI WON is a woman of substance. She played the role of Lee Ji-soo in the 2009 drama film. I'm crazy about Hajiwon. The actress is married to , her starsign is Cancer and she is now 42 years of age. a Gem! Gellie Jan 02 2015 8:51 am Alexija May 24 2018 4:00 pm I hope there is Season 2. with Haji won & Kang Min Hyuk. as a fan of you,,I want see u often on screen,,drama or film its okay She can take a man's role, handle the technical quality of timing and agility to perfection for comedy or action, while pumping in just enough underlying female softness to make her character absolutely stunning onscreen.

In singapore:), Lovevolleyball Sep 24 2019 8:01 am Ha Ji-Won considered the offer with her mother and eventually agreed. hi hajiwon unni im a fan here in the philippines i love all your dramas and movies im looking forward to watch your next project hope you can visit here in the philippines .. thanks.

Fiona Oct 02 2013 6:30 am This girl is AMAZING !!! GELA Aug 31 2020 4:39 am Sherry Feb 07 2011 9:19 pm Not all people might appreciate her beauty and talent but for those of us who do, we will be one in saying that she deserves all the success and the love. Im a fan of korean dramas..addicted 2 it..from d day of jang dong gun, chae rim, etc.. till now, but 4 me HJW will always b the BEST korean actress, she's so hard 2 describe, a chameleon lady..im a woman n i dare 2 say im in love with u... vidhee Jun 03 2012 7:36 am I LOVE HA JI WON. Your a Wow! Jun Jie Yap Oct 26 2019 3:32 am

Josie Dec 29 2014 10:07 am [152], In 2016, Ha donated W100 million (US$83 604) to help victims of ferry disaster.

Love you forever and I will always support you! i hope continue and good luck in future. Her acting is so great, she is very talented!, Jenny Nov 26 2015 8:08 am I really feel so happy for you Ha Ji Won. Hw she had suffered a terrible trauma over the death of her father so suddenly last year. I wish that Ha Ji Won will do another project like Empress Ki and with another leading men like Ho Min Lee and may she marry a man who will love her truly. my top fav actress. [17][16], In 2000, Ha made her film debut in the thriller, Truth Game, alongside Ahn Sung-ki, where she was chosen for the role from a pool of 1,500 prospective candidates. Ha Ji-won opted for the stage name “Ha Ji-won” as a favor to her previous manager as it was the name of his first unrequited love. @dhitahers, I would also like her to come back to drama land. JAMIEWEN fanatic Sep 06 2011 12:42 am Hope to see you in Hollywood Movies work with the big stars in there. Ha Ji Won is one of the best actresses I've seen. I stated to watch her movies. Her beauty very simple and natural, her eyes and her smile very beaufitul. Ha Ji-won is a South Korean actress, author, and designer who has proven her acting caliber via a variety of roles in shows and movies such as Lee Soo-jung in What Happened in Bali, Ki Seung Nyang in Empress Ki, Hwang Jini in Hwang Jini, Kim Hang-ah in The King 2 Hearts, Gil Ra-im in Secret Garden, Lee Ji-soo in Closer to Heaven, and Oh Ha-na in The Time We Were Not in Love. What are the most surprising, exciting and shocking moments of the past year in the world of Asian dramas? Julie Dec 10 2014 9:32 am fardhe Dec 27 2011 8:01 am [27], In 2002, she appeared in Ahn Byeong-ki's in horror movie, Phone. Korean Actresses capable of portraying any role assigned to her. please tell me if you know. :/ im so happy because you are my forever IDOL ! you're so beautifull,funny,sweet and make me can't see anothers.. !can't wait!!! All rights reserved. And currently watch Hwang Jin. © AsianWiki.com.

[53] She then took on the role of a pianist in Miracle of a Giving Fool, which was based on a popular webcomic and won her the Popularity Award at the 44th Baeksang Arts Awards. as if it was meant to be Saranghae 1023! Ha ji won my fav..actress since 2006 i really love her so much I wish i will meet her someday i like all her drama and movie, Say Sep 14 2020 6:01 am My friends and me love you and Ta Hwan so much. Ha Ji-Won is the second oldest child in her family and her younger brother Jeon Tae-Su is also an actor. fanmania Jul 18 2015 10:27 am ms ha ji,your #1 fan..frm the philippines...i love korean drama..all cast there..godbless u all...tnx korean drama.. angel Jun 20 2016 5:38 pm I loved her in Secret Garden and I really hope I get the pleasure to meat her someday :D. jiwon-juri Jan 18 2012 3:34 am Can't wait for your next drama. Before my debut, I auditioned for 100 or so projects but didn't get the roles.

I like you so much.. You are so cool.

Now I have two most favorite and most respected Korean actresses... How does Korea produce such top caliber actresses?!!! You the best. I will always support u. ken Jan 15 2014 9:05 pm Ha Ji Won is one of the best Korean actresses. She is the first Asian Woman and second Asian person after Jackie Chan to be named a promotional ambassador for Operation Smile in 2014. KEN ANG Nov 13 2009 4:38 am [49][50] Ha's performance won her the Grand Prize (Daesang) at the 2006 KBS Drama Awards. And it's worthy! I hope they will end up together in the future. It takes me 15 days to finish it Unnie must be one of the most hardworking actresses in Korea. I hope you can do melodrama and action again...miss you miss ha ji won. Unnie you are really pretty and amazing in your roles. She was really great!!.. . April Apr 06 2020 7:27 am Ha Ji won has a strong character that every drama she act she is so outstanding ...everything focuses on her no second lead actress oppress her she is always outstanding and intelligent. dont be burden with the rating in your drama unnie..dont be sad about it too.. i will always support you unnie I recently watched Cloy bec of the quarantine, but then Secret Garden was also suggested so I watched it also and the rest is history and now I’m addicted to Ha ji won. I hoped to see a real Emperor and Empress. the best actress forever. ha ji won oni saranhamida!!! googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1431704070868-0'); }); Current user rating: 92/100 (15546 votes) I like your eye gaze and your smile. she looks a lot younger than that! Sponsored by Ha, the organization has set up a "Hartist" (Ha + artist) scholarship to sponsor students who dream of careers in art. stay pretty always!!! fighting!!!! !!! Gelit Aug 21 2017 7:42 pm To put it bluntly, she makes me smile... Final drama parts will be looked next week. . Hence, instead of jumping from one project to another as she had been doing previously she is now taking time out for holidays and spending time with friends after finishing a pc of work. !so,really hope they can reunite back..since dong wook n dae hee already reunite..its already 4 years..woww..really phenomenon..SeGa forever =) =). Ever since.

teamleader78 Jul 10 2012 2:50 pm [68] Ha then acted in sports film As One, playing the role of a South Korean table tennis player. Not only is she absolutely beautiful, but she's a bad ass and an amazing actress. i love both of you. She pratically won every award for her incredible acting exept for Best Actress Grand Bell, but she will win that too if she continues like this! This time i just love your haircut.. it suits u.. anyways all the best for your upcoming projects.. always cheering for you !!