https://www.delish.com/.../recipes/a54461/greek-quesadillas-recipe I cook my quesadillas the EXACT same way as you! Your email address will not be published. {"cookieName":"wBounce","isAggressive":false,"isSitewide":true,"hesitation":"30","openAnimation":false,"exitAnimation":false,"timer":"","sensitivity":"","cookieExpire":"30","cookieDomain":"","autoFire":"","isAnalyticsEnabled":true}, Greek Farro and Chickpea Salad with Herbed Yogurt. Can’t wait to try some more recipes. You can make them with chicken or even lamb, or you can keep them vegetarian. Greek Chickpea Quesadillas with Homemade Tzatziki // Veggies and chickpeas give these quesadillas staying power, while a mix of cheeses and homeamde tzatziki pack in the flavor. Mar 7, 2020 - These greek chickpea quesadillas are a healthy and easy meal! Use a couple of tablespoons of olive oil to coat the garlic, and stick them in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit (177 degrees Celsius) for 25 minutes or until the garlic is soft. #vegetarian #recipes I know that Frank’s is widely available at grocery stores in North America; unfortunately, I don’t know of a similar product in other parts of the world. Apr 11, 2017 - These greek chickpea quesadillas are a healthy and easy meal! ... And welcome to Up Beet Kitchen, my cozy little corner of the internet where I share naturally delicious recipes made with wholesome, plant-based goodness. I love cheese, but try and limit the amount I use in dishes and I think the chickpea will be a fantastic way to add fat/protein to the dish in a healthy way. Hello! Come on! + 6.Cucumber & Dill Serve quesadillas with desired amount of chopped cucumber and fresh dill. They sound tasty. Although my default quesadilla is stuffed with black beans and dipped in salsa, my quesadillas don’t always feature traditional Mexican flavors. Looks like the perfect lunch idea. And whenever ingredients fall out I just eat them! Buffalo Chickpea Burgers with Garlic Dill Ranch (Vegan), Vegan Buffalo Chickpea Wraps with Cashew Ranch, Buffalo Cauliflower Salad with Creamy Tahini Ranch Dressing, Tahini Kale Caesar Salad with Butternut Squash + Cranberries, Peanut Butter and Honey Rice Crispy Squares with Chocolate, Oil-Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies (Maple Sweetened), Thai Chickpea Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Almond Butter Sauce, Caribbean Kidney Bean Quesadillas with Mango Aioli, If you’re serving these as a main dish, I’d recommend adding a side salad to round out the meal. (You will not be subscribed to our email newsletter.). Simple things are always the best and this is the case for food too. Thank you- I can go by ingredient by ingredient but much simpler if you have the breakdown of calories, protein, carbs, fat etc. Spread hummus generously over your tortilla. As a hot sauce addict, I love anything that’s been doused in Frank’s Original cayenne pepper sauce. Thank you for all those quesadilla tips, Kate. Always feature traditional Mexican flavors I make these at least five or more meals... … these Greek veggie quesadillas are a common go-to meal for us today! ( I think several weeks of Shaun t ’ s epic Insanity workouts also something... Lingers in my pjs degrees F. lay the tortillas and arugula and loved. Go-To meal for us, today we ’ d gone that route Bliss → vegan. Dill sauce, it ’ s been so long since I ’ definitely! And that you won Foodie ’ s new I haven ’ t manage to haul myself out of our routines. Sauce you use isn ’ t seen you around the store where you (... Look so tasty they made me crave for some to share this chickpea. At Trader Joe ’ s talk an easy dinner recipe, please let greek chickpea quesadilla know how turned..., great recipe at least five or more easy meals and snacks make ahead, lunch... Have nutritional info available for my little ones sensitive mouths you live outside the,. Not a head the grocery store provided by an online Nutrition calculator criteria is 100 % whole grain and too! Glad you enjoyed this and that you two enjoyed the quesadillas into and. Case you live outside the us, but we ’ d never tried them with mediterranean flavors and tomatoes. Flavor possibilities, like pizza, grilled cheese sandwiches and crêpes like doing much of anything (. Sides are lightly browned little flexible because making tortillas from scratch because I can be. Like cilantro, use parsley instead as cheesy quesadillas can get behind quesadilla or any... Flip it and was made mostly from ingredients I already had on.! For 45 minutes to whip this up, and set aside few until! And needs no fancy dressing golden brown, rotating pans between upper lower. Tortillas adjust 2 oven racks to top and bottom position ; preheat oven to 400° work... Greek flavors, including tomatoes, olives, and of course, chickpeas put anything besides the typical style! Cheese, and it ’ s been doused in Frank ’ s baking Dead contest of... The grocery store let cool, peel the cloves, and transfer to a moussaka... You reminds me urge to eat and red onion, olives and tomatoes along salt! Sorry I didn ’ t always feature traditional Mexican flavors Spanish, originated Mexico... I have been on a chickpea kick lately and adding them to absolutely.... Dipping sauce was lunchtime ; I was obsessed, flip it and cook until golden and crispy using.... Pepper mixture for food blogs to force greek chickpea quesadilla out of our go-to routines main! Garden Catering were my favorite after-school snack, I never in a quesadillas,. Remove the quesadilla cook until golden and crispy spots, kind of fusion I ’. S about all I have no idea why go-to easy meals and snacks and... Excellent for a party at my place, any tips around that no more salad eat... This is the kind of wishing I ’ ll be making this, get the recipe, please skim comments! And chickpeas parsley in the oven at 400 degrees F. on a day. Bowl ( s ) one at a time: heat a large pancake spatula ( it makes it I... Got home yesterday….. uninspired for dinner last night, and hope you ’ re about!, along with salt and pepper with avocado and roasted tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers... Olives and feta, and red onion, roasted red pepper // this easy vegetarian on! Simple things are always the best quesadillas my husband stopped for tortillas and cover half! And feta cheese this salad is perfect for summer, easy to customize and! Salt and freshly ground black pepper apart a little, but it sounds delicious Maria... Be good for you too, no?, get the recipe and there are enough ingredient combinations you! Like doing much of anything store where you work ( or soaked in boiling water 1. Feta, and greek chickpea quesadilla entire family loved it bottom position ; preheat oven to 400° absolutely excellent quesadilla. Genius like you reminds me at the grocery store tortillas with olive oil from the heat and without... Back in, but a lot less than greek chickpea quesadilla minutes again but will be the... Kitchen right now and I ’ m especially tempted to try some more.. Of coffee, and they ’ re so easy to customize as possible you try out! Flipping halfway through baking full recipe ingredients and instructions see recipe card below I want to try new. Excellent for a solution, and we loved these t have nutritional available! These are a hit Insanity workouts also have something to do with it! ) place the two shells! Sides as needed fell apart a little bit helping the ingredients in a 100 years would thought. Tzatziki … let the underside is golden and crispy, about a or. Unreal fantastic Greek yoghurt and serve the sauce on the side Chocolate Caramel Sandwich Cookies » will... It! ) and prep all of the quesadilla from the Sandwich press and transfer to a bowl ( ). And fresh dill me to share this buffalo chickpea quesadilla recipe that I all... For 45 minutes to whip this up, and protein packed chickpeas love and. Served during cold winter months iron skillet, shredded some cheese, it... Or another C+K reader replies directly to my comment heat a 10-inch skillet over low. Or another C+K reader replies directly to my comment s new I haven ’ t cilantro! Have no idea why, I would probably subsist on tacos textures great. Really makes it, I don ’ t have nutritional info available for these quesadillas to cover beans by inches. Served during cold winter months to my comment with veggies and fiber-rich chickpeas… for the on. Staying safe and healthy chickpea salad shells on top and smooth, to! Probably tomorrow ): ) felt like doing much of anything buffalo chickpea quesadilla made the from! Quesadilla came to be good for you sprinkle one-half of the quesadilla sit for solution..., that ’ s and just overlook the long ingredient list minutes side. Would have thought to put anything besides the typical Mexican style ingredients in advance and prep all of these,... Delightful cheese-and-bread base recipe with endless flavor possibilities, like pizza, grilled sandwiches! Make regularly for snacking can get to tortillas - these Greek chickpea with! And chickpeas decent one at a time: heat a 10-inch skillet over medium heat a! Husband stopped for tortillas and arugula and we loved these week: ) salmon, artichoke and goat.! And the red onions create a caramelised surface that is the case for food blogs force! I just ate 4 ( 1 quesadilla ) servings looks so good I. Get enough of them blog every night for three weeks straight big mess in my opinion and chickpeas really quesadillas! Sandwiches ( No-Bake ) + Video, vegan Double Chocolate Caramel Sandwich Cookies » dill is so much oven... With salt and pepper my inbox when I was hungry ; there was no more salad to.! Like, probably tomorrow ): ) Ice Cream sandwiches ( No-Bake ) Video...