After Homer pollutes the town's water supply, Springfield is encased in a gigantic dome by the EPA and the Simpsons are declared fugitives. Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated . In my opinion, all the jabs were meant to get people to see that there shouldn't be the divisions that there are and when people get separated, they leave themselves open to ridicule and criticism. But then again, aren't we all getting pretty sick of political correctness?I think one of the things that gets most of us, (at least myself) is that when we were kids that age, we never would have gone around saying half of what those kids did. The inseparable duo try to organize a rock concert while Wayne must fend off a record producer who has an eye for his girlfriend. Two childhood friends are pro athletes of a national sport called BASEketball, a hybrid of baseball and basketball, and must deal with a greedy businessman scheming against their team. South Park: Bigger Longer Uncut. Evil. Upon learning that his father has been kidnapped, Austin Powers must travel to 1975 and defeat the aptly named villain Goldmember, who is working with Dr. Evil is back and has invented a new time machine that allows him to go back to the 1960s and steal Austin Powers' mojo, inadvertently leaving him "shagless". You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. As the world begins to crumble around him, he must battle with terrorists, celebrities and falling in love. When four boys in South Park Stan Marsh, Kyle and his stepbrother Ike Broflovski, Eric Cartman, and Kenny McCormick sees an R-rated movie featuring Canadians "Terrance & Phillip: Asses of Fire", they are pronounced "corrupted", and Kyle's mom Sheila with the rest of the parents pressure the United States to wage war against Canada for World War 3! We as a nation are hypersensitive to every little thing and just about everything is taboo. It's all up to Stan, Kyle and Cartman to save Terrence and Phillip before Satan and his lover Saddam Hussein from Hell rules the world and it'll be the end of the whole world. It's all up to Stan, Kyle and Cartman to save Terrence and Phillip before Satan and his lover Saddam Hussein from Hell rules the world and it'll be the end of the whole world. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? When Stan Marsh and his friends go see an R-rated movie, they start cursing and their parents think that Canada is to blame. The scene I think the best for musical numbers was where several of the different songs were going on at one time. Was this review helpful to you? I had heard rumors about this movie's extremities (no pun intended) and that it was much more...ahem...wild than the t.v. Can the Great Cornholio save the day? From the director of Naked Gun comes a side-splitting comedy of professional sports. And that's all they are. Looking for something to watch? It was simply funny and light hearted.This movie poked fun at just about everything in the book. Now, I've only seen a handful of the television shows, and they're pretty racy and raunchy, but I've always liked what I've seen. Follows the misadventures of four irreverent grade-schoolers in the quiet, dysfunctional town of South Park, Colorado. Kenny, the only child whose name is given in the film, and who resembles the ... See full summary », When four boys in South Park Stan Marsh, Kyle and his stepbrother Ike Broflovski, Eric Cartman, and Kenny McCormick sees an R-rated movie featuring Canadians "Terrance & Phillip: Asses of Fire", they are pronounced "corrupted", and Kyle's mom Sheila with the rest of the parents pressure the United States to wage war against Canada for World War 3! show. Title: We're sorry but jw-app doesn't work properly without JavaScript enabled. All Rights Reserved. Team America, an international police force dedicated to maintaining global stability learns that a power hungry dictator is brokering weapons of mass destruction to terrorists. It's definitely not a show (or movie!) Rated R for pervasive vulgar language and crude sexual humor, and for some violent images, South Park: Every Song From Bigger, Longer & Uncut, Ranked, Tim Boyle, Veteran Recording Engineer and Scoring Mixer, Dies at 71, South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut: 10 Jokes That Are Still Funny Today, Best Animated Films That Were Not Really For Kids, Provocative Scarlet Letter Oscar Movie Nominees. Written by Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Space Children . From swearing to being able to purchase certain adult oriented "toys," a person can't do anything in this country without being censored or "forbidden" to. 140 of 165 people found this review helpful. Rentals are not eligible. I agree with the person who is his review of this movie wrote, "They're just words" about the swearing in the movie. In this never-before-seen Director's Cut, the doors of the world's imagination are thrown wide open and the boys of South Park are transported to a magical realm in their greatest odyssey ever. Anthony Pereyra {hypersonic91@yahoo.com}. On the way they encounter a murderous smuggler of a deadly virus and his treacherous wife, an FBI agent with a predilection for cavity searches, a couple of rather familiar looking ex-Motley Crue roadies, Mr. Van Dreesen singing "Lesbian Seagull", a little old lady and of course Mr. Anderson and his trailer. Two slacker friends try to promote their public-access cable show. But then again, if you know that you're an easily offended person DON'T GO SEE THIS MOVIE! What can I say but OH MY GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Eligible if purchased with select payment methods. The film features the vocal talents of some of today’s best comedy stars – Seth Rogen, Kristen Wiig, Jonah Hill, Bill Hader, Michael Cera, James Franco, Danny McBride, Craig Robinson, Paul Rudd, Nick Kroll, David Krumholtz, Edward Norton, and Salma Hayek. They were very upbeat and will stick in the minds of viewers for years to come. View production, box office, & company info. Dr. In the future, when we're all sitting behind our desks (or whatever jobs we may have), we'll notice that we'll be humming certain catchy tunes and when we stop to wonder what it is, we'll remember the songs from South Park both with humor and with horror that we're actually humming them out in the "civilized" world. Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman sneak into an R-rated movie and it warps their fragile little minds. It was very "Les Miserables" like (I saw the musical so I know what I'm talking about) in a very sick and twisted sort of way. In this R-rated CG-animated movie, one sausage leads a group of supermarket products on a quest to discover the truth about their existence and what really happens when they become chosen to leave the grocery store. Starring Trey Parker & Matt Stone (South Park), as two guys who invent a game in their driveway that quickly becomes a national obsession and catapults them into the spotlight, BASEketball is a hilarious comedy about babes, brews and being number one. Of course, I was only ever threatened with getting my mouth washed out with soap...not my mother starting a war with a foreign country! Or the faint of heart, or the easily offended. I think that everyone (who has an open mind) should go see this movie...and then go again and take someone who doesn't have an open mind so that it can be opened by the hilarious things said and done in this movie. Or, if we did, we did our best not to get caught! Cookies help us deliver our services. With Trey Parker, Matt Stone, Mary Kay Bergman, Isaac Hayes. South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut I give this movie a 10 for its humor, its musical numbers and its obvious statements. for kids. Oscars Best Picture Winners Best Picture Winners Golden Globes Emmys San Diego Comic-Con New York Comic-Con Sundance Film Festival Toronto Int'l Film … This country (as are many others) is always looking for something or someone else to blame for all the "troubles." From the director of Naked Gun comes a side-splitting comedy of professional sports. Keep your little bookworms engaged outside of the classroom with our selection of the very best literary adaptations. BASEketball scores! But none of it was handled in a fashion to be hateful or humiliating. Our intrepid adolescent heroes wake up to find their beloved television stolen, and embark on an epic journey across America to recover it, and, who knows, maybe even score. South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut/Team America: World Police 2-Movie Collection 2017 Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Wow, scrolled down and didn’t watch a movie. I loved this movie. Please enable it to continue. Directed by Trey Parker. (Original Title - BASEketball) - 1998 Universal Studios. The heroes embark upon a harrowing mission to save the world. Uh-huh. As for the political statement: it's true, you know. Rather if we all came together and put aside the divisions and stereotypes, then perhaps we could all see the humor in remarks and jabs like the ones made in this movie. Our intrepid adolescent heroes wake up to find their beloved television stolen, and embark on an epic journey across America to recover it, and, who knows, maybe even score. Granted, I have to admit that I was shocked and surprised through 95% of it. The musical numbers were great! And this is what this movie was trying to point out. When Stan Marsh and his friends go see an R-rated movie, they start cursing and their parents think that Canada is to blame. By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments. Popular Broadway actor Gary Johnston is recruited by the elite counter-terrorism organization Team America: World Police. Nothing was spared. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. Soon their indignant parents declare war on Canada and our young heroes are America's last hope to stop Armageddon. Use the HTML below. A world-class playboy and part-time secret agent from the 1960s emerges after thirty years in a cryogenic state to battle with his nemesis Dr. Not Christianity, not different racial stereotypes, and certainly not the gay community. It's sad when a state's laws or a person's hysteria keeps people from their constitutional right of free speech and the like. It was funny and vulgar and said pretty much everything in a manner that was NOT politically correct.