Bromide Plus is helpful in the overall digestive system. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Bladderwrack Sea Moss Plus can be used by itself as a general cleanser or with other herbal combinations. I figured it's a lot cheaper than the normal mask I use so why not give it a shot, and if it doesn't work I can mix it into smoothies. Unable to add item to List. The more combinations that you use together, the more you will cleanse the entire body down to the intracellular level. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. However the glass jars are cute and reusable and I like that. I'm not taking this product for the simple fact it was leaking when I received it and now I learned it's not the right consistency either. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It is good for individuals that suffer from bad breath, pulmonary illnesses, respiratory issues, dysentery. In the evening, mmm… a salad, a salad, a little salad and I … Bladderwrack Sea Moss Plus (Similar to Dr. Sebi's Bromide) is good for the bones and thyroid gland. I could have gotten very sick, Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2019, Day 2 of using the product I feel really tired (sleepy)and weak I’m not sure if it’s the product or me so I’m going to stop for a few days and see how I feel, Reviewed in the United States on May 15, 2019. We do not have any recommendations at this time, Proceed to checkout ({qq} items) {$$$.$$}. It is good for individuals that suffer from bad breath, pulmonary illnesses, respiratory issues, dysentery. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. He said he would drop on his knees every morning to check them and if they hurt, something was wrong. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. It is helpful to individuals that suffer from bad breath, pulmonary illnesses, respiratory issues, dysentery. Our organic wildcrafted Irish moss and bladderwrack gel is a "time released" energizing fuel source, delivering nutrients over a longer period of time for a slower and more sustained nutritional uptake. I have had a scratchy throat for the last two days. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Premium Irish Moss Superfood 8 Oz. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I really feel like this company just jipped me out of some money and I'm not satisfied at all. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Bulk Bag | Sustainably Grown | Arctium lappa L. Starwest Botanicals Bladderwrack Powder, 1 lb, Purple Sea Moss Chondrus Crispus Irish Moss Harvested In Jamaica, Rare Gold Sea Moss Chrondrus Crispus Irish Moss Harvested In Jamaica, Amazing Herbs Premium Black Seed Oil, 8 Fluid Ounce(Packaging May Vary), Amazing Herbs Black Seed Cold-Pressed Oil - 32oz, Pure Synergy Cell Protector (120 Capsules) Complete Supplement For Healthy Cells, DNA and Liver Function, Natural Zing Fresh Whole Irish Moss 8 Ounce Raw Wildcrafted, Vegan, Fresh Dried Sea Vegetable, Gracilaria Sea Moss. I love this stuff! It smells as if it's spoil, I am requesting a refund!!! Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. USAGE: It's a very popular ingredient these days in smoothies, raw dessert recipes as it creates a thick consistency perfect for raw cheesecakes, non-dairy ice cream, sauces, dressings, jams, puddings and chutneys. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. *updated* My seamoss was very liquid like when I recieved it and since this is my 1st time buying seamoss I looked past it because the packaging said to refrigerate it and I did for about four days now and this stuff is so liquidy, the pictures show us seamoss gel that seems to be formed and gelly like so wtf did yall really send me?? Sea Moss Dr Sebi has iodides, bromides, it has all of the minerals, phosphorous. I don't know if its suppose to smell like this but it's awful. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Organic Earth Irish Sea Moss Powder (8 Ounces) Super Cell Body Food - Wildcrafted Irish Sea Moss Bladderwrack Plus Burdock Root Powder - Natural Irish Moss Seaweed - USDA Certified Organic. I only broke seal today! Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Feeling good from the product, packaging needs work, smells like an Ocean's Anus, Reviewed in the United States on December 9, 2018. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Yes the picture is misleading showing GEL form. There was a problem completing your request. Bromide Plus acts as a natural diuretic, it suppresses the appetite regulates bowels and its helpful in the overall digestive system. Sea Moss and Bladderwrack Gel Mix. Bladderwrack (Fucus Vesiculous) is a seaweed found on the coasts of the Pacific Ocean, the Atlantic Ocean and the Baltic Sea. I used a table spoon in my smoothie and my throat feels better only a few hours later?!?!? I typically do not write reviews but this stuff is great!!! (Dr. Sebi) Sea Moss and Bladderwrack Gel Mix, (spoken of by Dr. Sebi/ Polight)100% natural sea moss and bladderwrack (Gel Mixture). It contains 92 minerals of the 102 minerals that the human body consists of that are vital for our daily survival. This item is perishable and must be refrigerated upon arrival. Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2020. The Maca Team Gelatinized Red Maca Powder, 100% Organic, Fair Trade, GMO-Free Maca ... Exfoliating Brush, Body Brush, Ingrown Hair and Razor Bump Treatment - Eliminate Sh... DR. SEBI MUCUS DIET: A Simple Guide on How to Eliminate Mucus, Cleanse and Detoxify the body Using Dr. Sebi Alkaline Eating Diet Method, DR. SEBI FASTING: A royal road to Healing by fasting and losing weight through Dr. Sebi Alkaline Diet (Plant-Based Diet, mucus less diet) (Dr. Sebi Books), The Doctor Sebi Diet: The Complete Guide to a Plant-Based Diet with 77 Simple, Doctor Sebi Alkaline Recipes & Food List for Weight Loss, Liver Cleansing (Doctor Sebi Herbs & Products), DR. SEBI: How to Naturally Detox the Liver, Reverse Diabetes and High Blood Pressure Through Dr. Sebi Alkaline Diet, DR. SEBI APPROVED 12 DAY SMOOTHIE DETOX GUIDE: 12 Delicious Dr. Sebi Smoothie Recipes to Cleanse and Revitalize Your Body by Following an Alkaline ... Dr. Sebi Nutritional Guide (Dr. Sebi Books). I would have given this product a 5 star but because it was spilled even through the plastic that was on the top. I believe in this product and it's benefits. While the relationship between sea moss and fertility has not been tested extensively or proven scientifically, anecdotal evidence suggests that women who consume it may increase their chance of getting pregnant—for several reasons. Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2020, Ok so, when I recieved my seamoss gel it had leaked a little bit in the packaging. Irish moss and bladderwrack gel can be shaking up into 4 to 8 oz of water without the strong fishy taste that is present in the powder form. Organic Earth Irish Sea Moss Powder (8 Ounces) Super Cell Body Food - Wildcrafted I... Blue Lily Organics Neem Leaf Powder (Azadirachta indica) 16 oz, 100% Pure, Certifie... Organic Ashwagandha Root Powder | 8oz Resealable Kraft Bag | 100% Raw from India | ... MAJU's Black Seed Oil 16oz: 3x% Thymoquinone, Cold Pressed, no Pesticides, 100% Tur... Katherine's Collection Holiday Pewter Santa 18-741665 17.25 Inches. There's a problem loading this menu right now. (spoken of by Dr. Sebi/ Polight)100% natural sea moss and bladderwrack (Gel Mixture) Call Us (833) 374-3727 — drsebisshop@gmail.com.