I gave a 5 star rating based on our overall experience for each segment of Chef Derek's team is like a well oiled and tunes clock, with each part contributing to the overall end goal, to make the end users experience their best! Everything we ordered was amazing. Michael, who was friendly and funny. thanx, Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Orlando, The Walt Disney Company Hotels in Orlando, Hotels near Universal's Islands of Adventure, Hotels near The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Hotels near Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, Hotels near Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park, Hotels near (SFB) Orlando Sanford International Airport, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Orlando, Large groups Restaurants in Central Business District, Late Night Italian Restaurants in Lake Buena Vista. Thanks for the amazing review, and we look forward to serving you again soon! The only day we are free is our Hollywood Studio day so we would have to come right from the park. Most wonderful food experience ever! I wore jeans, nice shirt, and sperry boat shoes. It seemed to want to be special, like a candidate for office in a nice suit, but without a message. I ordered the fish and chips which was slightly over cooked this time but it was still good. The restaurant is lovely, the food is wonderful, and the service is unbeatable.More. We are so pleased you enjoyed a great dinner with us! This place should be considered a hidden gem. We celebrated my husband's birthday with friends while staying at the Boardwalk Resort at Walt Disney World. This restaurant has a very nice selection of fresh fish on display as you walk in. Its like a symphony of flavors each and every bite! Flying Fish offers guests an additional and unique option for great casual dining on the water. At the table, your fish is prepared to order-and they know how to do it. I gave a 5 star rating based on our overall experience for each segment of Chef Derek's team is like a well oiled and tunes clock, with each part contributing to the overall end goal, to make the end users experience their best! Bad news was, this dish was no longer on the menu. Our server was delightful. 417 reviews of Flying Fish - Temporarily Unavailable - Temp. At the table, your fish is prepared to order-and they... It’s an interesting concept. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? This ruined my dining experience and I'm probably not returning here again.More, We were celebrating my hubby's 57th birthday and wanted a nice atmosphere and The Flying Fish certainly delivered. I highly recommend their grilled seafood and the hush puppies were killer. It's so much more than cooking. Thanks for the awesome review, and we hope to serve you again soon! team know how...to prep, cook and serve up the best experiences on a dish! We placed a to go order via phone with a pretty extensive list of meals and additions and everything was correct, hot and pretty good. Everything we ordered was amazing. Fresh fish is a specialty here may be prepared about anyway you can think of. Even if you sit by the windows, which we did, you will only have a view of the courtyard, but not the lake, so you won't see the fireworks. We are so pleased you enjoyed our food and service! Hope to return soon.More. We are so thankful for your feedback, and can assure you these are not our standards. The fish (s) of the day are usually displayed. Not only did the Chef prepare her the most amazing Fish and Chips, he delivered it to our table personally. My 6 year old grandson wanted to come back here for our departing meal because he loved the coconut shrimp. It's pricey, but you only live once. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? this place . Our server was a very nice young man typical of the servers in this restaurant. This restaurant has a very nice selection of fresh fish on display as you walk in. My recollection is that they do have some vegetarian options. This is a public restaurant so anyone can make a reservation and dine there. a weekday a good number of diners were gathered for early suppers. Thank you for providing the best wedding anniversary ever!More, This restaurant is located on the boardwalk, close to the pier. Ted visited each table, ensuring the satisfaction of every guest,...while server Adriana was attentive and made menu suggestions that did not disappoint. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Are you sure you want to delete this question? I first reviewed this restaurant a few years ago and on a recent trip I decided to go again. You pay for the base ($6.95) and then add the seafood. The view on the waterway is really nice. Very tasty. I chose shrimp. So when we arrived at the restaurant she immediately checked the menu. We love to visit the Flying Fish restaurant each time we go to Orlando. The bloody Mary’s were delicious . So, yes, well worth reserving and dining here!More, I have enjoyed my meals at this restaurant and I enjoyed my meal again this time however I was shocked to discover that after I had left the restaurant and had paid my bill using the Disney Dining Plan that I had incurred extra dining...charges on my account because another persons charges had been added to my account that I had not approved (I had kept my copy of the bill).