I then keep those reports in my file for each car.

Assuming nothing has been swapped since the car left the factory, look at the wheels and tires. Fits left or Right Side.

Fits Left or Right Side Fits Left or Right Side. Includes Strut, Coil Spring, and Top Mount. Impala, Monte Carlo. Without firm suspension. I have an 09 Non-Di with the performance collection ..

These are what are referred to as the FE4 suspension. 2008 CTS 3.6L DI RWD, GMPP new engine 11/2013.

2008 Black/Ebony CTS-4, Other(s): 2009 Wicked Solstice. Two Kits Required Per Vehicle. I know this has been asked before so don't bash me guys, but how can I tell what suspension I have ? Clicking ... 2004 Chevy Impala 3800 vacuum line diagram My 2004 impala (3800 engine) is misfiring.

The Impala LT and LS trim levels are equipped with independent front suspension featuring gas-charged MacPherson struts and a stabilizer bar.

I refer to it as an RPO report with complete descriptions. I have a 2001 impala ls with FE2 struts and a friend of mine has a 2004 impala ss with FE4 struts. Anyone noticed flat spotting with the Michelin Pilots HXMXM4?

you could look at the window sticker for "all-season performance" or "summer performance" package, or you could look at the RPO codes in the trunk for Y42 and FE2, or Y43 and FE3. (function(d, src, c) { var t=d.scripts[d.scripts.length - 1],s=d.createElement('script');s.id='la_x2s6df8d';s.async=true;s.src=src;s.onload=s.onreadystatechange=function(){var rs=this.readyState;if(rs&&(rs!='complete')&&(rs!='loaded')){return;}c(this);};t.parentElement.insertBefore(s,t.nextSibling);})(document, and How can you tell the differance. Fits Police and Taxi models with 16 Inch Wheels. Problem Solver MAgna cam / bolt kit.

Y42 and Y43 are the performance options.

If they're Michelin Pilot HXMXM4 then you have FE2, and if they're Michelin Pilot Sport, you have FE3.

It was lean and I replaced the O2 sensor but it is now misfiring at 2500 rpm.

Thanks Suspension.com Suspension Parts for chevrolet impala 2005 Models. Fits Left or Right Side, Covers Rear Position Only. Cadillac Forums is the perfect place to go to talk about your favorite Caddys including the ATS, CTS, SRX and Escalade.

Standard suspension. Allows (neg) 1-1/4 to (pos) 1-1/4 degree camber adjustment.

And someone was told by a KYB employee that the FE4 specific replacements for the Monte Carlo/Impala have a 10mm lower ride height (thus why it was recommended to him if he's going to lower the GP).

Fits left or right side. Thanks guys, I actually checked the window sticker and I have the all-season tire package so I'm assuming I have FE2 suspension, have to check the tires/trunk: in the morning car is getting clear bra installed and tinted ..... FE2 = Glasses vibrate off your face when going over bumps.

Every time my car is not used for a week or more the tires vibrate and shake the car for about 10 miles.

Without sport suspension. Will Only fit the v6 3.2L and 3.9 L Motors. Non Police and Taxi models use ST8547.
"Tell us and we'll make sure they hear your vote!

function(e){ LiveAgent.createButton('676d6c05', e); }); 6255 South US Highway 281Stephenville, Texas 76401.

12mm Inner Diameter. Service writers can also print out the service hist of the car, date of in-service, if it has extended warranty, if it has a blocked warranty, etc.

They will handle the a lowering spring just fine. ), Shipping Info During Covid-19 | Free Shipping Over $99, Front Lower Control Arm Bushing - Rear Position, Front Lower Control Arm Bushing - Front Arm to Frame, Front Lower Control Arm Bushing - Front Position, Rear Control Arm Bushing - Rearward Position, Rear Trailing Arm Bushing - Rear Position, Rear Trailing Arm Bushing - Front Position, Front Sway Bar Bushing - 20.32mm (0.80 inch), Front Sway Bar Bushing - 30mm (1.18 Inch), Front Sway Bar Bushing - 32mm (1.26 Inch), Front Sway Bar Bushing - 34.5mm (1.35 Inch), Rear Sway Bar Bushings - 16mm (0.62 inch), Front Coil Spring and Strut Assembly - Police and Taxi, Rear Coil Spring and Strut Assembly - Driver Side - Police and Taxi, Rear Coil Spring and Strut Assembly - Passenger Side - Police and Taxi, Front Lower Control Arm and Ball Joint - Driver Side, Front Lower Control Arm and Ball Joint - Passenger Side, Front Lower Control Arm And Ball Joint - Driver Side, Front Lower Control Arm And Ball Joint - Passenger Side, Front Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly - Non All Wheel Drive, Adjustable range from -1 3/4 to +1 3/4 degrees, 14mm bolt.

'//support.suspension.parts/liveagent/scripts/track.js', Open your trunk, lift up the cover over the spare tire area, turn it over and you will see a label with all of the option content RPO's alphabetically listed.

The colder it is they worse it is. For Vehicles with FE4 Suspension Version. Fits Left or Right Side. So using that logic....does this mean the KYB Excel-G replacements for the FE4 suspension should handle lowering springs just fine, too?

Don't be surprised to buy a fairly new used car, and you find that it has a blocked warranty. Trailing Arm, Left. Cadillac CTS Second Generation Forum - 2008-2013, 2008-2013 Cadillac CTS General Discussion, The views and opinions of this poster are solely his own and do not represent those of Plaza Cadillac, Informal Lounge, Introductions, General Discussion, Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007, Cadillac Seville / Cadillac Eldorado Forum, 2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion, Cadillac DeVille 1985 to 2005 including:1985-1992, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. We'll protect your inbox and send only very select email. Suspension.com wants to know..."What do your customers want us to make for them? I have an 09 Non-Di with the performance collection ..

Without hd suspension.

Include strut, coil spring, and top mount.

Ins cos notify manufact of even minor damage, and manufacts love to save money.

He/she will run a VIS report. These are what are referred to as the FE4 suspension. Cover Front Position Only.

WGN) (R) - 8641-1323 SPORT - DIRECT TUNING, Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.3.2 (Lite). (We hate spam too.