I think he’s gonna do a good job long term. We have similar PCs tho B), Why would u stash these sitty ass nuke souvenirs, Yeah but why nuke they are ass.. also why u have shitty knifes and gloves if u own dlore, howl and medusa xd, because my taste in knives/gloves is different or how others would say: complete ass :D, only nuke and inferno got a new collection at the time, so yeah the old nuke is better and than the old inf collection and i dont really care whats inside as long as they increase in price, Empty like my balls after I finished on a milf, The ak with that sticker is actually kinda special If you win the pistol or you lose the pistol and get a plant, you get a Krieg and you have a big change to win the round. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the GlobalOffensive community. With the advent of the Ladislav “GuardiaN” Kováč team, FaZe showed a decent level of play for several months, and the guys at least got a little respite from the constant pressure. Fakin bish, They are both LE, but I'm gold Nova in wingman on my main and GE on the Smurf lol I rarely play there though, I just use it to stash some skins etc so that my main inventory is less cluttered, it's still full of sprays because I opened them all, fuck sprays i regret opening them, wish i could delete this shit, I lost some shit gambling few years ago shits rough, Super str pot, super att pot, d claws, 25 karambwans. Liquipedia will soon drop support for Internet Explorer. for the Major playoffs. We beat good teams here, we beat EG, we just had an off game against Vitality, I feel like we should have beat Vitality in the group stage. All rights reserved. This page was last edited on 29 October 2020, at 04:25. FAZE DOUBTERS 13 Natus Vincere vs FaZe 708 HAVU vs Gambit Youngsters 166 FaZe entry? I think the Krieg is kind of hard to play against. Do you think he has what it takes to become a top player? The concept of FaZe was to break up opponents in duels and trades and then just finish off the remaining players. @olofmeister #FaZeUp", "A statement from @olofmeister addressing his availability at the upcoming @ecs Season 5 Finals this weekend in London, England", "olofmeister to return to FaZe for ELEAGUE Premier", "CS:GO update: Today Karrigan is benched with immediate effect, more news to follow", "@karriganCSGO will be competing with us at the Americas Minor on loan from @FaZeClan", "Today, RobbaN announces he is stepping down as Head Coach", "OFFICIAL: @AdreNcs will stand-in as FaZe CS:GO's 5th player through the Major, & @YNk has signed on to coach the team", "Out of Sydney qualifier and that means my loan with @Envy is over", "#FaZeCSGO: Today we welcome Filip “Neo” Kubski", "CS:GO Update: NEO will no longer be a substitute for our roster", "CS:GO Update: Please welcome @brokycs as our newest addition to the team", "Today we begin the DreamHack Masters Group Stage.