Raiders (like a Viking warrior) (green and blue), Pandas (Black and White) Red Pandas (Red), Bullets (usually goes with a "B" so Blackwood Bullets). Some fictional schools and universities teach subjects which are not ordinarily taught, such as witchcraft, circus arts (although Circus Arts is a class at the University of Virginia), or even sexuality. Anonymous. Get your answers by asking now. official was 'distracted' during fatal crash. They help mold our children's minds and take care of them for half the day! Obviously the titles of different types of novels vary greatly, and depending on the type of novel you are sure to find some inspiration. Governor issues overnight stay-at-home advisory, First results are in from tiny New Hampshire town, For a closing argument, Trump attacks LeBron, Stern commends Swift for taking a political stance, Betting markets see Trump losing as battlegrounds shift, Don't know how you caught COVID-19? Constance is glamorous, and if you attend, you're probably one of Manhattan's elite. diderot or montebello international school. You'll also probably attend a million galas, parties, and high society functions, plus who wouldn't want to be BFFs with Blair Waldorf (or at least one of her minions)? So, first of all, make your mind clear about the type of business name you are looking for. Winter break is a great time to escape from your school and spend some time attending fictional schools. Cons: No one ever tells you what's actually going on, and bullying is a real issue. Still have questions? I always wanted to go to Riverdale High when I was younger, because it's basically the idyllic American school: everyone's a football player or a cheerleader, they're BFFs with the quirky principal, the cafeteria food is endearingly terrible, and after class everyone goes to Pop's for a milkshake. Even book characters need an education, but often their schools are pretty different from your average high school or university. The schools are both in L. A. California. However, Gemma, Felicity, Pippa, and Ann find a way to bring magic across a threshold, which makes the classes a lot more interesting. A pro: You'll make close bonds with the members of your squad. I wouldn't have had to write that if I had gone to Camp Half-Blood. I also need a school mascot because my female protagonist is going to try out to be a cheerleader. School name generator . Blisshaven Preschool - Cul De Sac 3. so a beach place would more likely have an ocean related mascot and colours so crab or seahorse or Titan. Fantasynamegenerators : This is a very popular application for getting unique new school names list. Where there is no influence, then they seem to go for animals like Bronco or toro. Schools tend to be named after (famous) people, the town or city they're part of, or a nearby geographical region. Martin Luther Thing, Jr. High School - sewer mutant school, Monroe High School (later renamed Millard Filmore High School) -, More Science High School is from the Firesign Theater Album "Don't Crush That Dwarf, Rockville High School - Six Flags Fiesta Texas (Theme park in San Antonio, Texas), Seijyu High School (Northwest High School in English dub) -, St. Mary’s School for the Blind and Mildly Retarded -, Summerton High School - Disney Channel Original Movie, Walnut Heights High School - rival of Ampipe High School in, Benkinsop's Academy for the Daughters of Gentlefolk -, Creepschool in the cartoon series of the same name "Creepschool", Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women -, Grey Friars School - a fictionalised version of, Millicent Schuyler-Potts Private School -, Miss Gamble's Preparatory School For Girls-, Miss Minchin's Select Seminary for Young Ladies -, Miss Pinkerton's Academy for Young Ladies -, Miss Rosa Coote's Correctional Academy for Wayward Gentlewomen -. The only issue is that everyone's so darn hung up on Archie, when Betty and Jughead are the real ship they should be sailing. yes.no? Still have questions? If you are working on a broad field, then don’t choose any specific type of name. Depends on the colours I suppose too... And place. One is an all boys school and another is an all gender school. It's supposed to be a bit of a carefree name (If there is something like that) like East High or something. So, um, I need 2 fake high school names for my story. Note that "public school" in the context of this article means tuition-free, government-run school. There is not any kids in America with the last name Harnew. Anonymous. If you are starting a school, then you have taken a good step actually. Fake High School names Needed! This contrasts with the local usage in some countries; see "public school (disambiguation)" for more information. Miss Shannon's School for Girls - Lydia's school from the movie and cartoon, Queen's School, Newminster - Carolus Deane novels of, Radcliff Hall - the Birdseye/Nevkorina novels of, Seisou Academy - divided into General Education and specialized Music Education in, Selhurst School - originally a practical joke, immortalized in print in, St Brutus' School for Incurably Criminal Boys - where Uncle Vernon intends to send the protagonist of the, St. Erisian's - A girls school in the St Trinians vein, St. Grimelda's - a strict school in Howard Whitehouse's, Swinesend School - fictional public school invented by the Crap Public Schools Association, St. Bartleby's School for Young Gentlemen -, St. Sebastian's School for Wicked Girls -, Atlantic State University - mascot: Jaguars -, Bristol College - from an ESPN commercial. I may or may not have conducted my college search by googling "universities most like Hogwarts" and then visiting several. Could any other fictional school rank No. Whose victory do the countries bordering the United States expect, Joe Biden or Trump? 1. However, every little thing you do will be posted online for everyone to see, so good luck keeping anything secret because Big Brother — I mean, Gossip Girl — is always watching. I’m talking about reading, because sadly you can’t fall into a book and enroll in classes with your favorite literary characters. (Like McKinley High). Not like a celebrity or anything but someone who did something for the human race. ideas, dramatic, fantasy. Our School name generator can help generate an appropriate name. For example, if you are living in “Woodland” named place, then naming your school as “Woodland middle school” will give the parents an idea of what kind of school you are running. You can sign in to vote the answer. One is an all boys school and another is an all gender school. Here is the list of attractive school names to inspire you to name your educational institution: Here are some good and creative new high school names ideas and suggestions: Following are the best preschool names you can ever find: These are the most unique and catchy academy names for your inspiration: Here are some English school names to inspire your ideas: Following are the most creative and attractive names for educational institutes: Here are the best preschool classroom names you can ever find: Here are some unique and cute private school names for you: This is the list of fake school names for you: Here are some fake high school names that you will like: These are some cool and cute elementary school names: Following are the best college names for your inspiration: These are some fake college names to use for your stories: Here are some fake high school names for story: These are the best and unique homeschool name ideas: Following are the best fantasy school names that you will like: Here are some religious and prestigious homeschool names: Here are some cool and cute academy names to inspire you: If you look at the names of successful schools in your city or village, you will come to know a few things. It may be fictional, but it's always there to welcome you home. 9 years ago. A leafy suburb may have more birds or forest creatures or maybe mythology (Thor). School Name Ideas: 400+ Best School Names & College Names, Book Titles: 400+ Book Names, Book Titles, and Titles for Stories, Architecture Firm Names: 400+ Architecture Company Names, Sisters Group Names: 400+ Sibling Group Chat Names, Courier Names: 400+ Courier Service Names Ideas and Suggestions, Business Name Ideas: Ultimate Guide to Naming a Business. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. The schools are both in L. A. California. Please answer if you have an idea! Does a fiction writer have to pay his sources of research if his story becomes a success ? Someone important. Spence has a creepy past (mysterious fire = something bad definitely happened), evil's lurking around every corner, and Victorian society restricts a lot of what the students are and aren't allowed to do. In Beowulf, is Unferth a bully or is he the one being bullied by others. I'd definitely fake sick to stay home from this horrible place. 9 years ago. Keep the one you liked the most. Images: Pennant / Out of Print; YouTube / Collider Videos; Warner Bros; 20th Century Fox; Warner Bros Television; Summit (2); TriStar (2); Fox Searchlight. Are sorcerers always evil or can it be used for good? -, Springfield Heights Institute of Technology -, Tate University ("a football stadium with a college attached") -, Southwest Texas State was later renamed to ', University of Westfield- Parody of the University of Phoenix by, West Texas University - University that lost to Minnesota State University for the National Championship on, WLVU (Most likely stands for West Las Vegas University)-, Emelius Browne's Correspondence College of Witchcraft -, Kwikspell ("Correspondence Course in Beginners' Magic") -, Mrs. As for colors, it's your story, just pick your two favorite colors and voila. For example “Bright Future” tells that the future of the students will be bright. School names generators can be a little helpful and while the applications in this regard are limited, you can get some names with the following tools. So, um, I need 2 fake high school names for my story. Teachers deserve praise, don't they? When your mind is clear about the niche you are working on, it becomes easy for you to brainstorm school name ideas. How do you think about the answers? From the curriculum to the teaching methods, some of these schools are waaaay more interesting than how you remember high school. You're not alone, Report: Soccer legend Diego Maradona hospitalized, Fox ratchets up parenting spat with estranged husband, 'Not backing down': Amazon workers want time to vote, Top S.D. Just take the name of a famous president, politician, or civil rights leader and add "high school" to the end: McKinley High School, MLK High, Caesar Chavez High School, etc. Because students at Gallagher Academy aren't just geniuses... they're spies. class so you can eat your PB&J sandwich at lunch, and then suffer through a math test. In tales targeted at children and teens, the actual learning and teaching experience is usually downplayed to focus on social interaction, often taking place outside the classroom. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. As far as schools go, though Hailsham is supposed to be a happy haven for clones, its sparkling veneer concealing the dark truth makes it more disturbing than desirable. Answer Save. You're not alone, Report: Soccer legend Diego Maradona hospitalized, Fox ratchets up parenting spat with estranged husband, 'Not backing down': Amazon workers want time to vote, Top S.D.