At that moment, I realized life can be ugly and people can be horrible towards other people who are different. Individuals might share some similarities between their philosophy of life but two people will never have the exactly same. Helen drury 97 6 how are the worst ideas about the background in literary research. This is the same as blaming other people for how you feel, or your personal issues. My perspective has grown the realization that life is not perfect and that imperfections are okay. I learned the hard way that people can be cruel and unfair to other people. I had always kept these questions to myself and eventually pushed them out of my mind altogether. We are capable of creating problems larger than they actually present to be which causes huge amounts of unnecessary stress in us, so cut the overthinking and over-analyzing and deal with what you have in your hands as is, after all that’s been said and done, this too shall pass. 872 Words 4 Pages. The way we build perspective depends on who we are as people and they are very important. or fill-in-the blank test cobbled together from prepared test writers and Sometimes finding the correct What could have been seen as a debilitating injury, ended up propelling me to find a new interest, become one of the best players in the world, and ultimately help me find a new dream. Life is what you make it. Perspective is the way that people perceive things in the world around them. I am not one that has taking many flight in the course of my life and not because I don’t like it, but because my life has not required me to. An imperfection is okay because I realized that is how life is truly supposed to be. It can be the most difficult feat to conquer but it … Ernest Holmes said that life is a mirror which reflects to a thinker what he thinks of it. Caring too much of what others think, people often forget how to listen to the voice of their inner selves and the voice of the Universe. a greater and a lesser understanding with every passing question. Optimism and positive attitude to life and the surrounding world is like … Because of my change in perspective, I can manage dealing with life and I know what to focus on and what to, The Importance Of Forgiveness By Simon Wiesenthal, One Of The Most Exciting And Entertaining Days Of My Life, The Means Of Your Past And The Past In Great Expectations, Life Today Was My Last Day Speech Analysis. I was considering not going to college so that I could become a professional gamer. Appreciation is the greatest prayer and the greatest magnet of better things to come. I am correct in some parts, but it didn’t come to me that philosophy is more than just that. Growth is the result of how you utilize the people around you, and create opportunities for yourself. She came alone to the clinic looking scared, worried and requested me not to disclose her name. It all depends on the specifics of the temperament, education, prior experience and upbringing. The Different Types of People You Meet in The Airport, You Don’t Need To Have Everything Figured Out, The Broken Heart Syndrome and Getting Over It. professional texts, but a gumbo pot of questions we progress through with both Live your life the way you want it exactly to be and avoid limiting yourself to conform to people’s expectations. It is more than just a subject but a big part of me. I used to watch The Mighty Ducks with my hockey gloves on, acting out the scenes in front of the television with my hockey stick in the living room, my mom yelling from the kitchen reminding me to be careful and not break anything. Only then will we be in the right mindset to enact change in our culture. Whenever a person learns to see new opportunities in challenges, his/her life becomes more colorful and more interesting, creating conditions favorable for new good events. Essay on Sociology Is The Study Of Everyday Social Life One central and important study of sociology is the study of everyday social life. The question of representation and meaning when it comes to artistic works of any sort many seem a simple question and answer to many people but the answers are actually elusive and the question itself is quite likely specious and misleading on its face. In reality, our daily life are basically under the dominance of common sense, “the rich yet disorganized, non-systemic, often inarticulate and ineffable knowledge”(Bauman Z. Life is tough and can push someone to their limit. I realized some people would agree with me and others would disagree with me. Your email address will not be published. At first, I was extremely depressed. Why are we here? Children are only aware of what the adults in their life teach them. The way I see life now is flawed, but I can deal with it. Then again it showed me things I didn’t like about our system, and “the peoples” philosophy on life. Whether or not it be a justified fear or not, we all have one or even two or more― but to really grow and live a life, you need to actually face your fears head on. A good example would be the cross that Jesus is depicted as being crucified upon. What so many people fail to realize is that both of those terms are more of an approach to the journey, not the end of the journey itself. Reflective Practice is an ancient concept. It's some destination that we have to reach. Life is too short to waste it on boring jobs, rude people and lonely evenings. In general, the outlook on the sense of life can be divided into two types of answers: the religious perspectives and the secular perspectives. I have a strong belief that people develop and shape, I can remember as a child always asking myself the "why" questions of life. Required fields are marked *. It's on you to create moments of growth and opportunity. Trying to reach some materialistic goals, people often forget to enjoy their lives. The only thing that changed was your perspective. Optimism helps prevent many problems and makes a person more attractive for others. Happiness, sorrow, victory, defeat, day-night are the two sides of the me coin. I am part of this school of thought. But as what I always say everything happens for a reason – and a good one, and so my ramblings go on. Common influences include the way people grow up and how they live their lives. George Brown College Complaining makes us complacent. We answer And as a result, common sense gradually take, Conflicting Perspectives The first alternative is to hate life and everyone whose parents are more supportive. Children make choices around what, My philosophy on life is constantly changing because I am constantly growing as a young man, and it is constantly being shaped by my everyday experiences. As one of the most common college papers, essays may seem easy to write. Be silly. What is the purpose of life? Enter your email address to subscribe to my blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Religious perspectives A number of people include religious elements to their meaning of life. Change Your Perspective, Change Your Life It's never the situation that's at fault.