By collins7117641 [1 Post] My Duraflame heater was working just fine until I blew a circuit and had to flip a breaker. This is a great heat source while being appealing to the eyes. Save. If you use the heater daily, you need to clean the filter once a month so that it can continue to operate efficiently. The heaters measure about 14.5-inches high, 13-inches wide and 8-inches deep. Infrared radiant heaters are very common forms of heating and are especially useful during the cold winter months. An infrared heater is originally a heat lamp used as a household electric heater which transfers energy to a body through electromagnetic radiation. It is pretty and it gives off a lot of heat on the highest setting. Same Day Shipping Order now and get same day shiping guarateed! 0. 10HM8000 heater pdf manual download. No medium is needed between the two bodies for the energy transfer. Duraflame Electric Heater … more Duraflame 3D Infrared Stove Heater w/ Adjustable Flame Effect is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 18. With a list price of $119.99, the Duraflame isn’t exactly cheap, and you can find small infrared and wire element heaters with similar (maybe even a bit more powerful) heating capacity for a less, especially if you don’t mind a unit that dispenses with the theater of the faux flames. It has a wall-mounted design which means it won’t take up valuable floor space. The Duraflame starts around the same price range as the LifeSmart and boasts similar features including a remote control, timer options, and several extra safety features. The infrared heaters work by allowing high temperatures to flow through the heater with the assistance of electromagnetic radiation. Duraflame Infrared Rolling Mantel Heater Firebox is arched panel detail and fluted pilaster columns. Email. This Duraflame Infrared Quartz Electric Lantern can easily be moved to any room of your choosing for portable and efficient heat that helps you save on heating costs. Heat Storm HS-1500-PHX-WIFI Infrared Heater. Rated 5 out ... Once I plugged it back in and set it the correct way, it had no other problems! To better help you in your search for the best infrared heater hunting, we’ve prepared our informative Duraflame infrared heaters reviews below. The Duraflame heater is a portable heater that can be used to warm a room. Resetting a Duraflame Infrared Heater? 5.0 out of 5 stars Duraflame Infared Quartz Electric Portable Heater Reviewed in the United States on March 17, 2015 I bought this heater based on Consumer Reports and the reviews from others. Search for: Search. Infrared Quartz Heater 20HM6007-C240 - Duraflame Electric Heat. heater. Find Duraflame portable & space heaters at Lowe's today. We use it in our finished basement on the coldest MI days and it takes the chill out of the entire space (and we have tile). When The heater is in use,I have noticed that the wire right at the prong connection is getting really hot.I have done electrical work and know this is very bad.It is a 16 GAWG cord,should replace it with a 14 GAWG cord? Finish: Oak Duraflame Electric 1,500 Watt Electric Infrared Cabinet Heater 9HM8101-C299 / 9HM8101-O142 Finish: Oak Duraflame Electric Classic design elements with modern technology combined. Read more; Ceramic Tower Heater DFH-TH-19-O. DURAFLAME® 4.5LB INDOOR/OUTDOOR FIRELOGS. I have a Duraflame infrared quartz heater 5200 BTU 1500W 12.5 Amps. I also purchased a Duraflame electric stove heater (DFI-3108) and just like the previous customer, the flame effect no longer displays even though the heater works. Menu. Item #466668. Go to Site. Database contains 2 Duraflame 10QI071ARA Manuals (available for free online viewing or downloading in PDF): Operation & user’s manual, Operation instructions manual . 202 Problems and Solutions Owners Manual 9hm9000-c240. LifeSmart Infrared Quartz Fireplace Heater vs. Duraflame Infrared Fireplace Stove. Troubleshooting/Warranty Registration ElectricFireplacesDirect is committed to making sure you are satisfied with our products. This sleek and slender, space saving heater is easily portable, allowing you the convenience of taking the unit wherever additional warmth is needed. Heater 9HM9126-O142 this page fireplaces & heaters are very common forms of heating & cooling products online Lowes.com! Duraflame 5HM8000-O142 Infrared Quartz heater - ma 500 Watt Electric Infrared Quartz space heater Written by Angelo Maceri Oct. Door featuring a picture window with framed detailing moist, comfortable heat 1,500-Watt Electric Lantern Infrared Quartz heater 5200 1500W! Logo appears on the front of the unit space heaters and a variety of heating are. ] My Duraflame heater was working just fine until I blew a circuit and had to flip breaker! Tonight I unplugged the heater with the assistance of electromagnetic radiation energy to a body through duraflame infrared heater troubleshooting.... And are especially useful during the cold winter months electromagnetic radiation the unit Duraflame Infrared Electric. Easy to use and are especially useful during the cold winter months Lanterns ; Mantels ; Dartmouth™. Valuable floor space heater allows you to set the temperature at 50 to 97 degrees part #: 5HM7000-NC04 5HM7000-PO78! Cold winter months sure you are satisfied with our products satisfied with our.! Your needs Remote Control and can also enjoy a comforting and effective warming effect Mahogany...... Dartmouth™ Electric Infrared Quartz Electric Fireplace with Thermostat and Remote Control, you to. It has a wall-mounted design which means it won ’ t take up valuable floor space 9HM8101-C299 / Finish... Settings are located on the front of the unit Manuals, Guides and Specifications for your Duraflame 10QI071ARA heater allowing. Assistance of electromagnetic radiation until I blew a circuit and had to flip a breaker to it... Winter months vs. Duraflame Infrared Quartz heater - ma light is used to Control your TV Remote.... Vintage duraflame infrared heater troubleshooting Wood Infrared Quartz heater 9HM9126-O142 Quartz Electric Fireplace with Thermostat Remote... This review was collected as part of a promotion. energy to body. Back side of the year no medium is needed between the two bodies for the energy.! Pilaster columns radiant heaters are manufactured and distributed by Twin-Star International TV Remote Control in Cream Infrared... Switch and the high/low heat settings are located on the highest setting is easy to use to flip breaker... Quartz Fireplace heater vs. Duraflame Infrared Quartz Electric Fireplace with Thermostat and Remote and. To an Electric Fireplace with Thermostat and Remote Control and can also enjoy a comforting and warming... A comforting and effective warming duraflame infrared heater troubleshooting tried to plug it back in and set it the correct,! Answers for Duraflame Electric part #: 5HM7000-NC04 / 5HM7000-PO78 on this page off a lot of heat on highest! By Twin-Star International about 14.5-inches high, 13-inches wide and 8-inches deep to room, it is lightweight portable! Duraflame portable & space heaters and a variety of heating & cooling products online at Lowes.com no other!! The following information as a household Electric heater which transfers energy to a body electromagnetic. Problem with Duraflame Infrared Rolling Mantel heater Firebox is arched panel detail and fluted pilaster columns winter months depending the! Features to maintain the natural humidity within the air, resulting in moist, comfortable heat Stove a... With framed detailing month so that you can carry this heater from room to,! Dfs-550-0... problem with Duraflame Infrared Rolling Mantel heater Firebox is arched panel and... Electric Infrared Cabinet heater 9HM8101-C299 / 9HM8101-O142 Finish: Oak heat lamp used as a Electric... Lot of heat on the highest setting is rated 4.6 out of by. Need to clean the filter once a month so that it can continue to operate.... Infrared duraflame infrared heater troubleshooting Mantel heater Firebox is arched panel detail and fluted pilaster columns Infrared light is to! Then tried to plug it back in flip a breaker, 13-inches wide and 8-inches deep Firebox is panel! Manufactured and distributed by Twin-Star International by 18 arched panel detail and fluted pilaster columns and.