Soul 20. These opposing elements are: Dragons receive a negative -10% Earning Rate penalty from any Elemental Amplifier, located on the same island as the dragon, that is of an element opposed to one of that dragon's elements. Dream 19. Partial Random Pure Material Potion (350 Robux) - Makes your dragon have 2 out of 3 of the same materials. Elements define the habitats in which a dragon can live and the skills that they can learn, as well as what kind of essences they may produce. - (200 Robux), Big backpack - +50% Capacity of Resources/Potions. or is it strictly just candy corn bought. So uh, should i like use a species pot or? - (350 Robux), Resource Hog - +1 item pool from resource drops. It does normal damage against dragons of the same element and one other element, and three-quarters damage to all middle and both inner elements. (3 middle and 2 inner). There are 5 base (outer) elements, and 5 "special" elements. It does normal damage against dragons of the same element and both inner elements. Against all outer elements it is strong (one and a half times normal damage). - (400 Robux), Lucky egg -  Doubles your chance of getting a rare dragon from any world egg. - (175 Robux). Each middle element is strong against one other middle element (twice the usual amount of damage) and very weak against one other middle element (half damage). Breeding two elements together may result in a 1/3 chance of obtaining a third element, seen in the chart below. Lobby and Easter They currently lack features like some feathers and their bumps and horn, they only have 1 bump on both sides of their neck and at this stage, it is about as big as an adult Saurium (Fluffy Raptor). Nothing changes appearance-wise, except for its size. Taxonomy Each element in Dragons World has an opposing element. Both inner elements are strong (one and a half damage) against all outer elements, and fairly strong (one and a quarter damage) against all middle elements. They are simply cosmetic features. They have bumps going down each side of their neck, along with bumps on their front legs and their feet are quite frog-like. Elements do not effect any part of a dragon except the eye coloring and breath coloring. Please note that every element listed can be obtained by an Element Potion. Growth Potion (85 Robux) - Makes a dragon an adult. Dawncleaver items are avatar items that can decrease the hatching time of eggs by 20% when worn in-game. DO THE BABIES SHOW THE LEG EYE IF SO SNE D ME A PIC OF A BB WITH LEG EYE PLS OK TY, I've got 3 other pictures of legendary eyes if they're needed for a page, I think i hatched the new glowly eye thing??? There are currently... Gibing 2 storm themes, 1 spoopy egg, random pots, oreo mag, adds i fyou want. Dark 10. The Easter Plant produces chocolate bars. There are 5 base (outer) elements, and 5 "special" elements. WHAT IF the truest Default Lep (with default Element as well) isn't possible, and the element doesn't come in the game yet, or at all??? These include the Wings of the Dawncleaver and Horns of the Dawncleaver, which can be purchased for 70 robux each. Defense Elements. Flame 3. Skyrix are about 4 players tall, they have a pair of ears and wings, and they have a long neck and tail. It is now the size of an adult Agricos (Lizard). TheRealPablo214/when do the easter event start? Wind Random Pure Potion (500 Robux) - Changes all 3 of your dragon's colors to a random solid color. I'm trading for either a sakura element pot (cause the eyes would match my sky) or a robux element potion (the one with all the special elements), For the sakura potion: my offer is a CD potion, a pastel preset, and 3-4 spooky eggs, For the robux element potion: My offer is my CD potion (element costs 80 robux and CD costs 125 robux, I'm paying less because sakura you can't get anymore). 10 Minutes. Each outer element is strong against two other elements (one takes twice the usual amount of damage, the other one and a half times normal damage) and very weak against one other element (half damage). Chaos 17. So when Leps first came out i hatched the egg and got a lep right- no biggy- well i insta grew it and then i bought a pure pot and it gave me an error.. lep? Fire, water, and grass are the only elements found in wild eggs, with the exception of some event eggs. - (350 Robux), Multi-Riding - Allows you to ride other players' dragons, or others to ride your own. Also once again, i can negotiate! Light 13. 50 These elements are hatchable from normal eggs. Now the joke nickname for it is "Skyrim". https://dragon-adventures.fandom.com/wiki/Elements?oldid=786743. Ice 7. ), -A quest sky (preferable Turquoise-Pitch-Pepper but i already know the chances of finding one, so i guess a 1 mut one of any preset is good? During the 2020 Easter event this dragon was given to the player if they completed the Mother dragon's Quest. 4 legs, 2 wings Sea 4. Pure 12. Overall their appearance is quite slim and they are covered in feathers. Only available during Easter Event. I'm very confused rn. The elements are as follows: Walk Speed Random Pure Material Potion (500 Robux) - Makes your dragon have the same material for all three material slots. Legendary elements ( Tier 5 ) : Breeding ~ Moon + Sun = Equinox ~ Demon + Angel = Antimatter ~Light + Dark = Abyss Ultimate elements( Tier 6 ) ~ Lava + Grass = Toxic ~ Toxic + Abyss = Corrosive ~ Angel + Abyss = Wraith Limited elements ( Tier 7 ) : Potion ~ Aurora Borealis ~ Frostbite - Sakura ~ Rainbow 250 (no bleed) - (75 Robux), Lucky Tailor - x2 Chance of getting a Legendary, Relic, or Epic accessory from Gachas. Partial Random Pure Potion (350 Robux) - Changes 2 of your dragon's colors to the same random color. Dragon Adventures Roblox Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Dragon Adventures Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Dragons World Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Fire, water, and grass are the only elements found in wild eggs, with the exception of some event eggs. There are 5 base (outer) elements, and 5 "special" elements. Hatch Time Dragon Adventures Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. It has an impact on many main features of the game like Breeding and Combat. Nature 5. Primal 21. They also have a distinct curved horn on their forehead. If yes then what kind? *, Also note that Grass + Water does not make Air. I grew my legendary eye pump and uh, it's eye color id jump back to being the primary color like a "normal" pump. Wich element should i use as a model for my remodel idea . Here is a list of everything that you can spend Robux on to improve your time in Dragon Adventures! Note: All gamepasses are permanent. All other elements must be bred or obtained via element potion unless hatched from certain eggs, such as Winter Eggs or Solstice Eggs. ⏫Summer Accelerator 2019 Project⏫ Halloween has arrived! Only available during Solstice Event. Elements define the habitats in which a dragon can live and the skills that they can learn, as well as what kind of essences they may produce. Can you get these eyes from pupil pots? Earn More Resources (x2 more resources from drops), Earn More Crops (x2 more crops from plants), Earn More Experience (x2 XP from everything), VIP- Allows you to equip 3 dragons, increases your walk speed in-game, doubles the amount of experience gained, and lets you harvest all plants at once. Will add stuff if smh it is the preset i mentioned before, even if NM). Legendary 11. Here is a list of everything that you can spend Robux on to improve your time in Dragon Adventures! They do strong damage (twice as much) against the other inner element and normal damage against the same element. how much would those be worth. Note: Item boosters do not stack, for example if you wear both Dawncleaver items at the same time you do not get 40% off hatch time. Breeding two elements together may result in a 1/3 chance of obtaining a third element, seen in the chart below. Fully Mutated Breeding Cooldown Potion (125 Robux) - Removes any cool-down on a dragon. They have a fan on the base of their tail. I hatched this boy from a spook egg. There are currently 27 elements, and counting per update. Robux, Roblox's in-game currency, can be used for many things such as avatar items, gamepasses, or money for games. TrickyTuna/First Dragon died and can't go to anywhere because stuck in Lobby, Charliemall/ICE EGG LEAKED BY CHARLIEMALL, Loki Midday Lycanroc/BIRTHDAY TOMMOROWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Electric 6. Elementsare the natural and magical properties of a dragon. ~ Life(random element potion) Light + Angel = Life, ~Death(random element potion) Demon + Dark = Death, *Please note that genders only matter to breed 2 dragons together, nothing more. War 14. Dragon Adventures Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. https://dragon-adventures.fandom.com/wiki/Skyrix?oldid=784497. Wind 9. It is about as big as an elder Taihoa (Lung Dragon) at this stage. The Premium Incubator makes the hatch time of eggs go by faster off the original time frame. World A juvenile Skyrix has a body similar to their adult appearance. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Fire, water, and grass are the only elements found in wild eggs, with the exception of some event eggs. Pure (Primary) dragons of opposing elements may not be bred together. The Sun Plant produces sun oranges. Elements do not effect any part of a dragon except the eye coloring and breath coloring. This dragon can be hatched from an Easter Egg, however the Easter egg could only be obtained during the Easter Event. Happy 18. Elements define the habitats in which a dragon can live and the skills that they can learn, as well as what kind of essences they may produce. Beauty 16. Skyrix are about 4 players tall, they have a pair of ears and wings, and they have a long neck and tail. - (300 Robux), Advanced Building - Prevents item collision on base items excluding plants and incubators, along with increasing your base size and area. Robux, Roblox's in-game currency, can be used for many things such as avatar items, gamepasses, or money for games. Magic 15. - (275 Robux), Multi-Accessory - Allows your dragon to wear up to 3 accessories on the same body part. 4,000 The elements are as follows: 0 For example, Dark + Light can get you a Dark Or Light, not always Abyss. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Explore the spooky new town in Dragon Adventures! Baby Potion (50 Robux) - Makes a dragon revert to age 0, thus changing it into a baby. None (Event Dragon) Please tell me if I'm wrong or not, The element is fire but fire isn't that glowly is it??? They are simply cosmetic features. There are currently 21 elements: 1. They have a fan on the base of their tail. Elemental Potion (80 Robux) - Changes the element of a dragon to any random element. Damage (Bleed) Elementsis one of the main game elements in Dragon City. Terra 2. It is an event dragon, so it's not breedable. Elder Thank you. They do not affect damage, health, speed, or any other stats. Elementsare the natural and magical properties of a dragon. The Solar has, from what I can see, Lava, but Lep doesn't match any Element currently. Looking for (choose only ONE OPTION from the list): -1 mutation pot (will add 4 color shuffles, even more if needed if you do this), -1 element pot (any element is gud but i would rather go with something different from dream, i will add! Metal 8. Juvenile My baby dream element dragon's pupils are glowing o_o, Is this Legendary eye or just Dream element? Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. (3 middle and 2 inner). Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. NOTICE: Vandalizing the wiki is against the rules. Breeding two elements together may result in a 1/3 chance of obtaining a third element, seen in the chart below. Its random chance you'll get something you want, meaning you won't always get your type. Dragon Adventures Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. https://dragon-adventures-roblox.fandom.com/wiki/Types?oldid=2876. (Note, I only have one Bluefire Aranga, and this is it).