A whirlwind three-year journey brought, now two-time GRAMMY® Award-winning songstress, Lauren Daigle right back to her native Louisiana in 2017. 1 on the Billboard Top Christian Albums chart, has been certified Platinum by the RIAA and produced three No. [5] During college prep school, she planned to enter the medical field and do mission work. [4][5] Her mother called her house "the music box" because she was always singing. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. We use cookies on our site to enhance the user experience, and we may share your information with our advertising and analytic partners. Jumpstarted by her platinum-certified 2015 full-length debut How Can It Be, the road twisted and turned at light speed.“I had to return to the beginning. [18] The album is certified platinum. [26] That year she also won two K-Love Fan Awards, for Artist of the Year and Female Artist of the Year. Lauren Daigle is an American contemporary Christian music singer and songwriter who has a net worth of $6 million. Daigle attended a charter school and completed a year and a half of class work in six months, graduating early. [5] This led to her singing on the Jason Gray single "Nothing is Wasted". 1 Album in Over 36 Years on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Egypt Station, "Lauren Daigle Talks to Hallels About Her American Idol Experience, Her New EP, Human Trafficking, and More", "North Point InsideOut: Hear – North Point InsideOut | Songs, Reviews, Credits | AllMusic", "Aaron Shust to Headline Morning Rises Tour", "Behind the Song with Kevin Davis: #555 – "How Can It Be" by Lauren Daigle", "Lauren Daigle Reflects on Her No. [11] She later appeared on North Point Music's album North Point Beginnings where she recorded "It is Well" in 2015. 1 on the Billboard Soundtrack Sales Charts. General Inquiries: 29 on the Billboard 200. [16] Daigle was named one of Christian music's break-out artists, and her album's first single "How Can It Be" was named by iTunes as one of the Top Christian songs of 2014. Welcome to the Lauren Daigle Official Store! “I had to return to the beginning. 1 singles on both the Billboard Christian Airplay and Hot Christian Songs chart. 1 spot on the NCA radio chart. It’s about having hope once more. 2 on the chart in 2016. [10] After the release of the EP, Centricity Music invited her to attend a workshop. “Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee— Lauren Daigle, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. [55] In 2017, she was featured in the song "Hard Love" by Needtobreathe for The Shack. [36][37], In 2017, she was chosen to sing, "Almost Human", for the Blade Runner 2049: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack.[38]. Listen to the album on  1 on Hot Christian Songs Chart", "Grammys 2019 Nominees: The Complete List", http://www.buzzanglemusic.com/wp-content/uploads/BuzzAngle-Music-2018-US-Report-Industry.pdf, "Congrats Lauren Daigle: Artist of the Year, Sold Out Debut Tour – Team Jesus Magazine", "Lauren Daigle Announces First Headlining Tour", "Lauren Receives Second Grammy Nomination", "Lauren Daigle Christmas Album | Centricity Music", "Alcon Sleeping Giant (ASG) Records & Epic Records to Release 'Blade Runner 2049' Soundtrack – Soundtrack.Net", "ALCON SLEEPING GIANT (ASG) RECORDS, EPIC RECORDS & WARNER BROS. PICTURES ANNOUNCE BLADE RUNNER 2049 ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK OUT OCTOBER 5 -", "Soundtrack Album Sales : Oct 28, 2017 – Billboard Chart Archive", "Lauren Daigle To Sing National Anthem At College Football Playoff National Championship", "Lauren Daigle Recognized with AMA Nomination, Dove Award, Blade Runner Soundtrack Success", "Lauren Daigle Nominated for Second American Music Award", "Lauren Daigle Wins American Music Award Three Years In A Row", "2019 Billboard Music Awards Winners: The Complete List", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Lauren_Daigle&oldid=986070564, Performers of contemporary Christian music, Wikipedia articles needing factual verification from November 2018, BLP articles lacking sources from October 2019, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz identifiers, Wikipedia articles with WORLDCATID identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Contemporary Christian Artist of the Year, Pop/Contemporary Recorded Song of the Year, Rock/Contemporary Recorded Song of the Year, Christmas / Special Event Album of the Year, This page was last edited on 29 October 2020, at 16:36. 1 on the Top Christian Albums chart, with 115,000 album-equivalent units sold in the first week. 1 Album "How Can It Be:" "It is Born in Passion. 16). Earlier that month she sang at the Festival One Christian Music Festival in New Zealand, and then in Christchurch, New Zealand [61], Best Contemporary Christian Music Performance/Song, Blade Runner 2049: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack, 2020 College Football Playoff National Championship, Learn how and when to remove this template message, https://kgeb.net/getting-to-know-lauren-daigle/, https://music.apple.com/cz/artist/lauren-daigle/722177758, "Paul McCartney Earns First No. [47], As of January 2019, the album has sold 208,000 copies in the U.S.[48], In mid-2015, Daigle was a member of the Outcry Tour along with Hillsong United. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. [49] She was also part of the Winter Jam Tour 2016 in the central and eastern parts of the United States. Arranged by Dan Galbraith in the key of F, G. Products for this song include chord charts, lead sheets, choir parts, and the orchestration. I will send out an army to find you In the middle of the darkest night [17] The single "How Can It Be" also reached Top 10 at NCA, AC Monitored, and AC Indicator. [27] She received another Grammy nomination in 2017, for Best Contemporary Christian Music Performance/Song, for "Trust in You". 1 in 1997. [3] It is her highest-charting album and the highest-charting Christian album overall since Hard Love by Needtobreathe reached No. I found the inner depth to say, ‘This is who I am. AmazoniTunesSpotifyApple Music. [email protected]. These cookies do not store any personal information. [14] Daigle released the EP How Can It Be in September 2014. [46] "You Say" won the 2019 Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Christian Music Performance/Song. It’s been said many times and many ways, but there’s no place like home…A whirlwind three-year journey brought, now two-time GRAMMY® Award-winning songstress, Lauren Daigle right back to her native Louisiana in 2017. After being signed to the label Centricity Music, she released her debut album, How Can It Be, in 2015. These are the truths I can hold onto and anchor myself to,’ and songs poured out of that place. That year, Daigle was asked to be a part of the Morning Rises Fall Tour with Aaron Shust and Mikeschair. [34][35] The album debuted at No. I want fans to leave with a sense of hope, joy, and freedom they haven’t known. [28] She won Female Artist of the Year at the K-Love Fan Awards in 2017 for the second year in a row. 29 on the Billboard Hot 100. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. The album became the highest-charting Christian album by a woman on the Billboard 200 since LeAnn Rimes' You Light Up My Life peaked at No. 18 on the US Billboard Christian Albums Chart on November 5, 2016, reaching No. She made it to the Hollywood round in 2012, but was cut in the first Las Vegas round. [41] It was released on September 7, 2018, via Centricity Music. As a whole, the album logged six weeks at No. When the singer for the main event at the workshop became ill, she was asked to fill in. [13] Serving as Daigle's solo introduction to the Christian music scene, the single garnered an initial fanbase and much attention for Daigle. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. [email protected], Booking: But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. [47], Look Up Child debuted at No. [53], In October 2016, Daigle released her first Christmas album, Behold: A Christmas Collection,[54] and reached No. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. You can always come back to redemption.”. "You Say" reached No. Her ability to connect with her audience has captured critical acclaim and recognition as the fastest-selling new artist for her genre of the last decade. [3] The album's lead single, "You Say", peaked at No. 3 on the US Billboard 200 with 115,000 album-equivalent units, of which 103,000 were pure album sales. [5], Daigle's first single, "Light of the World" came from the 2013 album Christmas: Joy To The World, a collection of holiday songs from various Centricity artists. "You Say" was released on July 13, 2018, as the lead single for her third studio album, Look Up Child. 1 on the Billboard Hot Christian Songs chart at 101 weeks for any solo artist. If I’m being honest, yes I would like to see Lauren Daigle unashamedly pronounce Truth to non-believers and hang on to the Christian name — and I would like to “think” I would do the same… but the reality is, I’m not her. You can always come back to yourself. 2m Followers, 1,039 Following, 1,618 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Lauren Daigle (@lauren_daigle)