I am not a very well known person and most people do not trust me which is fair as they have never heard of me before but it is possible for anyone with the details (that I would need for the bot to work) could easily abuse them. , By far one of the best bots I have ever used , Nice bot, love the customizability and the fact that it's free Support's very quick too, Thank you for listening to the requests. copyrights, trademarks, service marks belong to the corresponding owners. The groups and server Id’s are in a local table and it is impossible to get the info. Discord Anime JRPG brought to life, collecting over 500 unique cards with stats and abilities to fight in PvP, PvE events, and Clan Wars!

SirYeet# It offers privileges that MEE6 does not. The only reason why you wouldn’t be able to open source it is because you’re storing the tokens in a table, most likely in cleartext and unencrypted. Update 1: 1,000 Servers! Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. A bot dedicated to Levels, XP, Rankings and Statistics. Manage your Discord server with leveling, moderation, Twitch, Youtube and Reddit notifications. } Personalize your Discord with Zero Two (002). ?denyreq - Denys the user’s join request. Add as many reaction roles as you want to your message! - yogurtsyum/qbot, qbot is an advanced, easy to setup, free, and unbranded Discord-Roblox ranking bot. }. . border-radius:50%; Buy upgrades, hire employees, run advertisements, and most importantly... sell tacos! background-color:rgb(35,35,35); Mee6, a big competitor to this bot, makes you pay for said feature. ?currentshout - Shows the current shout and who it is by (Can be ran by anyone), Group Request Permission - Accept/Deny Request commands. I assume you’re going to request the users of this to give your account the necessary permissions in their group, but then why would anyone who doesn’t trust you with their cookie trust you with group permissions instead? [HALLOWEEN EVENT] Catch SHINY & LEGENDARY Pokémon, Trade & Market, Evolve Pokemon, complete Quests, hatch Eggs & more in PokeMeow! The token is one token that is for one bot used for every group. Login. ar! This is false information as an example, Nothing is secure especially with someone who can use that information to Admin abuse a group. All 0001 KVK registration number: 70654115, The Github Repository, Utility .atag::before::after { ActivityRank is a bot dedicated to combine levels and statistics. Rank people from ingame! I have a few people that say it is legit, But I totally agree to what you are saying. .atag { Use 3 different ways to get XP: Voice, Text or Upvotes. ?promote - Changes the …

#menu { Great work! You must be logged in to upvote bots! Filter and order user and channel toplists by type and time. Moderation Leveling, xp, ranks, role rewards, voice levels, auto mod, reaction roles and Youtube alerts. Netherlands. copyrights, trademarks, service marks belong to the corresponding owners. }

Netherlands. .longdescription .content strong { Collect, trade, customize, upgrade, work, and more in a global economy. Leveling, xp, ranks, role rewards, voice levels, auto mod, reaction roles and Youtube alerts. } This bot definitely beats any other leveling bot out there. yogurtsyum/qbot Keep it up guys, I absolutely love the bot!

You must be logged in to upvote bots! } - lightweight bot for activity stats and XP. Dyno Bot is a feature-rich Discord bot that is used on over 1.5 million Discord servers. } Support Server. color:white; Try out Eli Bot and replace most of them!

ONLINE. Today, Guilded serves over 50,000 high school, collegiate and casual teams, as well as some of the world’s top professional esports teams. 10+ languages available! BloxCord Commands Prefix: Invite Bot Show Commands. My server is now going to be a little more fun, and it gives users an incentive to participate in the chat. Rank people from ingame! With ActivityRank you can Track users activity for all channels on your server. color:rgb(235, 40, 56); A bot that can be managed in discord to control Ranks, Join requests and shouts in your ROBLOX group! Customize Profiles | Music | Economy | Welcome Images | Auto Role | Web Dashboard. (Spanish bot). Eli has features ranging from welcome messages, autoroles & reaction roles to giveaways, starboard, economy & gambling. Advanced auto-moderation, leveling, Twitch and Youtube alerts & much more! background-color: rgb(235, 40, 56); Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. You must be logged in to upvote bots! I think open sourcing is a good step to start with. Discord Bots - Spice up your Discord experience with our diverse range of Discord bots Levels are per server not global. If at any time during setting it up you need assistance, you can join the support server. Edit: To point out I am fine with people with modifying the code to the own liking, but claiming you made that bot with someone else code “thats another story”. React to a message to get a role! ?setrank - Sets the user defined to the rank number defined. Outclasses every other bot in terms of features and customisations! Gooimeer 8, 1411DD Naarden, The Netherlands. Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled. Looks like there are no reviews for this bot yet.

This is not the way to store information, Example if someone found a major glitch in the bot and Used it to get that data, Nothing is secured, Especially the way you are doing it. Level roles for example are insanely hard to find in other bots. Over 75,000 anime characters as cards! Login. In stead of using 5, 10 or 15+ different bots in your server. Looks like there are no reviews for this bot yet.

Linck01# } Voting is as simple as reacting to the image, the bot will automatically react with colored squares as a ranking. All So we are sorry about this but we are changing it ALLOT. ?setrank - Sets the user defined to the rank number defined. But I feel you should open source the bot and let people host it themselves. color:white; Commands and how they work ?help -Shows you the commands.

Gamify your community with Tatsu! 181,831 OFFLINE 70,456 Servers Mewbot Begin your Pokémon Adventure! Support Server color:white;
?clearshout - Clears the shouts on the group. background-color: rgb(34,34,34); The bots from our list with the most user votes! Still, It is not “Secure”, As you said it is stored in a “local table”. Also music & moderation. I had a severe issue where I did the “reset server settings” command and the bot stopped functioning, but after @mentioning one of the mods was on my case and resolved it within a day and a half’s time. Hunt for animals and fight other users! color:white; Collect, trade, customize, upgrade, work, and more in a global economy. .wrapper-page p { If at any time during setting it up you need assistance, you can join the support server. .longdescription { Levels are per server not global. Combines features from Dyno, MEE6, and others. Close Top Voted Discord Bots. } ⭐, Was using mee6 but found activityrank and i cant say nothing.. ITS FREE, amazing and they have a great team who give great and fast support for anyone who need help! You really need to re-think this approach if you’re wanting to contribute something like this to the community. ActivityRank is a bot dedicated to combine levels and statistics, View the top users, top channels, or top users for a specific channel. This service is in BETA and I do plan making this open source but while I am still making it and finding a way for it to be vertially impossible for anyone to re-name the service or take it as credits the source code will be given to no-one. Still a thing as of May 2020, I have no plans of closing the service but I cannot update this due to an issue addressed on my profile summary. RPG with shop, classes, dungeons, items, PvP, races, gambling, marriage, music, raids, guilds and much more! ActivityRank Commands Prefix: Login, ActivityRank Eli is a cute high quality multi purpose discord bot with over 200 commands. The monkey bot follows a similar ranking system to CSGO so the ranking is as follows: Contraband (Rarest, if manage messages is allowed for the bot it will automatically pin this monkey) Convert Classified Uncommon Leveling, xp, ranks, role rewards, voice levels, auto mod, reaction roles and Youtube alerts. color:white; Discord; Feedback; Account & Server Management; Ability to add specific roles for a specific rank _NextImBlack_ February 18, 2019 17:39; Hello. All features free. - Ultimate Discord Pokemon Experience. background-color: rgb(235, 40, 56); ?promote - Changes the user defined rank by one above. This is the most customisable leveling bot i've used so far. Our website is NOT http://bloxcord.com!You will only see services from us on https://gamerpro.me! Over 75,000 anime characters as cards! .page { Powerful multi-function and configurable bot. Combines features from Dyno, MEE6, and others. Combines features from Dyno, MEE6, and others. Report Hope that can help you. ActivityRank (ar!) I run it on a private server and do a virus scan weekly even if I have not downloaded anything. ALBUMS UPDATE LIVE! If you looked why it is not open sourced you would know why. I can't wait to see where this bot goes. ?fire - sets the user to the lowest rank possible. Global currency game with over 10m users, stealing, pets, unique items, and more! color:white; If you don’t want to use my service because of that reason I totally understand but everyone needs to start somewhere.

I might just witch to my own account as it can be more trustworthy. View the top users, top channels, or top users for a specific channel. The Pokémon experience, on Discord.

Filter and order user and channel toplists by type and time.