I am missing ONE DISC, the play disc. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site. If you redeem the 16 digit keys to your Blizzard account then they will be updated to the longer digit ones. Please redeem your 16 digit physical CD key on your Blizzard account. ! If i try to use programs like CD-Keychangers then they want me to input 16-digit keys which i do not have. Visit the page as I described above, with the account you are posting here with and the keys and download option are in the classic section. Please make sure that it was typed in correctly. If the online installer doesn't accept your key, make sure you are entering the correct one. Join Date: Mar 2016. It says I need to enter a 24 digit CD-Key but…the CD-Keys I got from two decades ago are only 16 digits? How do i convert 26-digit keys into 16-digit keys? --Diablo II 26 digits CD-Keys (2007+) 6D2DE2WY2HXMYB7RWWMDGY6K47 9HEC6Z9MRDGNPBNB8DYCGCB7EJ B6XP6C7DFNJEKFNR7H8D6MW7CX HPE66HTER6JJ2CRWTBFYBNW7TB MTV8H7XWGFG7XWMPX7NX8VNRFY YYDG2KVRNNGHNMKYFP2V4VFCWX--Diablo II 16 digits CD-Keys (2000+) 6J872T6DGNBJTZ2Z … Hey I downloaded DII because I didn’t want to go through the CD swapping process during installation. Old good game. Most people are selling keys from this list anyway. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Download the game through the Battle.net site and use your modern keys. Please redeem your 16 digit physical CD key on your Blizzard account. My problem is: I want to play two accounts at the same time in order to mule safely. Diablo 2 and Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction expansion cd key. theres a way to exchange em right iso help not read thread click back. Please redeem your 16 digit physical CD key on your Blizzard account. on the page i can only buy a game … so what problém with my origin cd keys? Good morning XXHEROXX, Alright, I think there is some confusion here. Hey guys, i have some problems with the old/new cdkey versions. Dabei seit März 2011 Beiträge 1.635. Never buy CD KEYs again. That was quite quick and easy. plz Help. Use "Serby's CD-Key Changer" to change the CDKEY to New 16 digit CD-Keys you purchased. When you install Diablo II from a CD, the installer will ask you to enter the 16 digits CD key found inside the box. Error: The CD-Key entered in the Diablo II field was invalid. I have a similar problem. where i can send screenshoots and txt files containing problem. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Each person is only allowed one. free diablo ii lord of destruction cd keys L AST CHECK : 21/09/2011 ! So I want to install Diablo 2 again, but I can't install because I have lost my Play disc. To install Diablo II you must enter a Diablo II key. You can also access the keys anytime by logging in to your account and look at your Games and Subscriptions section. Information about this error when login to Diablo II, World of Warcraft Arena World Championship. You cannot use a 16 digits physical CD key to install online. This will convert it to a new 26 digit digital license key that will be permanently stored on your Games & Subscriptions page. I can to the ticket, but i dont know how to do it on forum. Please dont ignore my post - Title: Game Issue:) Its very urgant. I have the Cinematic, Install, CD key (16 digit), LoD disc, LoD CD key (16 digit). how do i make em 26 digit so i can put on b.net? You cannot use a Lord of Destruction key to install Diablo II. I have my cd-keys but I can’t access bnet. You expressed the wish in that post to “speak” to a Dev, but there are no Devs here in the EU forum. Hello Kiemmaki. You have to create an account on battle.net and Add A Game for diablo 2 classic then diablo 2 expansion. Can you please help me with informing me first how to make a post with screenshoots and txt files? März 2015 ; babyarnold Lt. The online installer will ask you to enter your 26 digit license key —you can find your key on your Games & Subscriptions page. Awesome thanks! !-Remember that everyone who use these cd-keys will be using these cd keys on battle.net, So if you find alot of them are in use, you will have to try other cdkey.-! However, if you registered your physical copy of Diablo II on your Blizzard account, your original 16 digits CD key was converted to a new 26 digit digital license key. Solution: Using the program Sandboxie + 26-digit keychanger program it worked just fine. Thanks! Delete the old CD installer from your computer and download the latest installer from the Blizzard downloads page. ( ofcourse if i manage to do it, because i still cant figure out how to attach files to a post ) Because i cant reply unless i get reply from someone else. I am using the downloaded version of D2 LOD from battle.net, and it works well. Group: Member. ok, problem solved. PROBLEM FIXED, SEE SOLUTION IF YOU HAD THE SAME ISSUES. if u mean whwre i got lince keys and download client? Guys from support told me i need report it here. I hope does still working. Most should work, many are in … Is it possible? The solution described above does not help me because I cannot use cd-keys but only a license key. Let’s try to get this sorted. That's how I used my G2A key. Hey! If there are no keys and no download option means you never redeemed them and therefore they can’t help. What can I do to be able to play on bnet without buying new keys? ChuuAttekMyR-1233 9 September 2019 04:15 #1. Quote (VICIOUS_K0ALA @ Nov 1 2011 03:14am) I have 2 16 character cd keys which i've redemeed on … Good morning XXHEROXX, Alright, I think there is some confusion here. Discussion on 4000+ FREE CD KEYS within the Diablo 2 forum part of the Other Online Games category. I see just option for hyperlink? To find your key, click Games & Subscriptions and scroll down to the Classic Games section. Press J to jump to the feed. redeem your 16 digit physical CD key on your Blizzard account, Diablo II - The CD key you installed with has been disabled, Your CD Key is Currently Being Used By: Another Player, The installer asks for a 16 digit key, but mine is 26 digits, The installer asks for a 26 digit key, but mine is 16 digits. To install Diablo II you must enter a Diablo II key. I can't find my Warcraft III, Diablo II or StarCraft CD key After you add a Classic Game to your Blizzard Account, you can find the game key in Account Management . Once you link them to a battle.net account they stay as 26-digit. ©2020 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. If not - leave a comment and I fix the post. I just had to convert my 16 character cd-kay to a license key on my account page. Just use the links Kiemmaki posted for that other guy for Games & Subscriptions. :S. Classic Games Tech Support. You must install Diablo II online. The downloaded version works well and i am able to play. I’ll recap this: Is this correct so far on your end as well? @SpectroleuM You can attach those files to a ticket. The account you are posting here with has those CD-Keys claimed. You could try by leaving your feedback here. Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled, World of Warcraft Arena World Championship, The account you are posting here with has CD-Keys for Diablo 2 and the expansion added on. Updated my original post. what i can do to play again on battle net i dont want buy new another one cd keys… thx you. Troubleshooting steps for connection problems with Classic Games. Its in game problem, like hack/spam. Account -> Classic Game -> D2 -> Key. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibXrs7iens8. I have tried entering the key on Battlenet, and I have gotten Diablo 2 and tried to install it, but when I do, It installs and then asks for a 26 Digit CD key. ytthechickenman. My question was more about using two clients at the same time with 26-digit keys. This will convert it to a new 26 digit digital license key that will be permanently stored on your Games & Subscriptions page. This site works best with JavaScript enabled. This will convert it to a new 26 digit digital license key that will be permanently stored on your Games & Subscriptions page. Yep that worked, wasnt really the question though. You cannot install from CD anymore —your original 16 digits physical CD key will not work. Of course you can use them. Add them through your battle.net account then you can download the clients through there. tryed but not help still my cd key claimed on bnet why?? You can use those to install Diablo II by visiting the account management page on eu.battle.net, click on games and subscriptions and download the game there. Diablo Diablo 2 CD-Key wird nicht Akzeptiert. Hello i have problém with my origin cd keys all my cd keys was claimed on battle.net ? Can anyone help me? Is there a way to get those extra digits or should I just go ahead and do the painstaking process of swapping CD’s to install? View User Profile View Posts Send Message Zakarumite; Join Date: 3/6/2014 Posts: 2 Member Details; Hey! Click to watch this video in a web browser. Hi This article had the information I needed. And that they also think this is serios, but they cant do anything about it. With the program D2EX Tool i am unable to connect more clients since i have 26-digit cdkeys. As far as I can see, those keys were added by the account owner of the account you are posting with here back in the past to enable the download and store those CD-Keys. Each person is only allowed one. Whether you need help, want to trade, or you're just looking to chat- come join us! Blizzard support gave no help at all. We do not have email addresses for this. #1 Mar 5, 2014. ytthechickenman. Page 1 of 5: 1: 2: 3 > Last » 03/26/2016, 15:30 #1. cdkeydispenser2 elite*gold: 0 . d2jsp Forums Software by Paul Taulborg (njaguar) © 2003-2020, This post was edited by hphman1193 on Apr 29 2011 03:58pm, This post was edited by tommyd323 on Apr 29 2011 04:00pm, This post was edited by Reset on Apr 29 2011 04:00pm. there is only client for mac not for pc??? You cannot use a 16 digits physical CD key to install online. Edit: You cannot change 16 digit cd keys into 26 digit ones. Charlieee #2 Oct 31 2011 09:16pm. It says I need to enter a 24 digit CD-Key but…the CD-Keys I got from two decades ago are only 16 digits?