You are in RIGHT PLACE. Included with the Hot Dog Compressor is the regulator and an initial fill of DEWALT synthetic air compressor oil. Ideal for finish carpenters and woodworkers, the D55140 can be used for remodeling and custom installation of shelves or other furniture, cabinet trim installation, pressure-testing new plumbing lines, and more. The compressor comes with a 15-gallon tank, which allows it to run for a long time. Honestly it all comes down to how you take care of your product I've had emglo and dewalt conoressors last me 10 years running them everyday all day two framer nail guns and never did a thing to them but I always did take good care of my compressors. Bought this to use with my Dewalt framing nailer. The DEWALT D55153 Hot Dog Compressor has all the power of a large compressor, but constructed as a smaller, lighter unit. Click here for troubleshooting help. Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2018, I'm a farmer I got this Little air compressor 7 years ago and I still running and promise more years I have a done Around 30 baseman 3 roof for Dec. 15 Remodels And also on my site I did roofing Like 15 of them And still no have a change the oil I'm so happy This little thing Bay of his self like a 20 times, Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2013. Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2018, I'm a farmer I got this Little air compressor 7 years ago and I still running and promise more years I have a done Around 30 baseman 3 roof for Dec. 15 Remodels And also on my site I did roofing Like 15 of them And still no have a change the oil I'm so happy This little thing Bay of his self like a 20 times, Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2013. The unique, patented high efficiency motor and high pressure pump provide a maximum pressure of 225 PSI with 5.0 SCFM @ 90 PSI so you never lose pressure. And running at 69 dBA, the D55140 provides end users with a quieter operation compared to the competition. It has held up well and not required any repair. Featuring a LED light that provides illumination, DEWALT DCC020IB is a feature-packed air compressor that gives you a satisfactory value for your money. If you need a high performing air compressor, consider the DEWALT DWFP55130, it is equipped with myriads of functionalities. [14 ga or larger, 50 ft. (15.2 m) or less]. On the other hand, electricity powered air compressors can be used indoors because they do not emit fumes and they operate silently. It is a rugged and reliable product at an affordable price. DEWALT DWC1KIT-B Brad Nailer and Compressor Combo Kit – DWC1KITB, DEWALT DWFP55126 6-Gallon 165 PSI Pancake Compressor, DEWALT DWFP55130 Heavy Duty 200 PSI Quiet Trim Compressor, DEWALT D55146 4-1/2-Gallon 225-PSI Hand Carry Compressor with Wheels, DEWALT D55140 1-Gallon 135 PSI Max Trim Compressor, DEWALT D55167 1.6 HP 225 PSI Oil Free High Pressure Low Noise Horizontal Portable Compressor, DEWALT D55153 15 Amp 1-Horsepower 4 Gallon Oiled Twin Hot Dog Compressor, BOSTITCH BTFP3KIT 3-Tool Portable Air Compressor Combo Kit, Metabo HPT KNT50AB Brad Nailer & Portable Air Compressor Combo Kit, 6-Gallon Oil-Free Pancake Air Compressor, NT50AE2 18-Gauge Brad Nailer, Includes 25 Ft x 1/4-Inch Hybrid Air Hose. Eastvolt 12V Tire Inflator Air Compressor, Multi-Purpose Electric Power, Max 150PSI, with 4-Unit Measurement Gauge, 3 Nozzles, Fast Charger and1.5 Ah Rechargable Battery, DEWALT Air Compressor for Trim, 200-PSI Max, Quiet Operation (DWFP55130), Metabo HPT EC99S Air Compressor, 4 Gallon, Electric, Twin Stack, Portable, Cast Iron, Oil Lubricated Pump, 135 PSI, 1-Year Warranty.