Darkseid completes the Anti-Life Equation (again), this time with the twist of adding death to the mix - and inadvertently kickstarts the DC version of Marvel Zombies! But I’ll round up to 5 because this was so good! DCeased #3 released in viewcomics fastest, recommend your friends to read DCeased #3 now! The pacing is quick but never loses the reader. It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms. In these pages the book captures captivating, powerful scenes of remorse in the characters. She either would have been a threat earlier in the book or is completely fucking worthless if all this shit’s happening and every other superhero is trying to save the world but she’s just sitting around like “look I know I’m one of the most powerful people on the planet but I don’t feel like saving anybody, I’mma sit this one out, it’s only the end of civilization”. which is exactly how a professionally reviewer would summarise a book. All Rights Reversed. You may not use this site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so. Taylor really shines here with his ability to build a world both familiar to long time DC comics readers and inject an unpredictable new direction. Great! As the virus is taking over you get a lot of nice action and some cool character moments throughout the story. Its rider was Death, and Hades was following close behind him.”-Revelation 6:8 A mysterious techno-virus has been released on Earth, infecting 600 million people and turning them instantly into violent, monstrous engines of destruction. Have to admit this one was a surprisingly good read. Enjoy Special Deals! Like this duology has totally filled my creative well. Only this time: Zombies! The links are provided solely by this site's users. So I started collecting the white background variants once issue 4 came out then of course waited until 5 and 6 released then sat down and read it all. Taylor really shines here with his ability to build a world both familiar to long time DC comics readers and inject an unpredictable new direction. The boasting team of Constantine, Zatanna, Detective Chimp, Blue Devil, Red Hood, Ragdoll and Rose Wilson eventually accompanied by Swamp Thing within this tale is a thrill to see in action and their quips among one another is dialogue at its best in my opinion and some of the best I’ve read this year so far. So I started collecting the white background variants once issue 4 came out then of course waited until 5 and 6 released then sat down and read it all. Tom Taylor seems to be DC's go to guy for longform Elseworlds versions of the DC universe. It reminded me a bit of Earth 2 (where they took out the big 3) mashed up with Marvel Zombies (wacky infection! An addicting read that has fans wanting more every time. I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH!!! … Best regards; viewcomics: #1 resource for DCeased Scans Online. Also, Injustice really just did it better. Really good, despite the fact I hate zombies. Finally comes the close of the second installment with another gripping ending with the seemingly demise of the Shadowpact as they confront the evil surrounding the Australian bunker they are shockingly struck down by an infected plastic-man whilst three shrouded figures look on. This was great!! But considering all of those were great and so is this, why mess with a good thing? Not bad, but not the best - just disappointing. Marvel Zombies was Marvel's big attempt to take readers into a post apocalyptic world in which superheroes become man eating undead monsters. Kinda vapid? You are now reading DCeased: Dead Planet #1 online. Fundamentally, this is a derivative work. my emotions are just !!! [ dealing with the threat of an infected Superman, how the fuck was he bit? DCeased didn't blow me away because I felt like I'd seen this sort of thing before, but it managed to be an entertaining story anyway. Basic Plot: Darkseid unleashes a version of the anti life equation on earth, which turns humanity into the undead. THIS WAS EVERYTHING I WANTED IT TO BE AND MORE. For me, this is one the surprises of 2019. “I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! I dislike writing reviews on books... but this book was fantastic.. [Black Canary as a Green Lantern and Batman using the Mister Freeze suit to slow down the virus’ progression in his system were both nice touches. Does this book exist primarily to serve its (brilliant) title? If you are bored from DCeased: Dead Planet (2020-) comic, you can try random comic link at top of page or select another comic like DCeased: Dead Planet (2020-) #4 from our huge Comic List. DCeased #3 Issue Navigation: DCeased #3 released! It reminded me a bit of Earth 2 (where they took out the big 3) mashed up with Marvel Zombies (wacky infection! DCeased 1 released in Viewcomics.me fastest, recommend your friends to read DCeased #1 now! It was mostly entertaining, but the art was nothing to write home about in my opinion. Artist(s): Trevor Hairsine, Gigi Baldissin, Genre: Action, Horror, Superhero, Thriller. Definitely a good thing to read. Your email address will not be published. Tom Taylor already wrote about the end of a DC Universe in. DCeased #2 Issue Navigation: DCeased #2 released! eBook includes PDF, ePub and Kindle version. But that series quickly became goofy as hell. DCEased is no exception. Who lives, who dies, who cares…. Without a doubt it’s super fun to see the variety of zombies our fave DC characters can be made into. Learn how your comment data is processed. We've got you covered with the buzziest new releases of the day. When Darkseid unleashes the Anti-Life Equation through Cyborg's mechanical body, he sets in motion events that will doom the entire DC Universe. It honestly feels like my heart is going to explode. Elsewhere, we find the Shadowpact to be struck down and stumbling across another evil growing. New York Times best-selling writer Tom Taylor (INJUSTICE) returns with a terrifying new tale and is joined by artists Trevor Hairsine (LEGENDS OF THE DARK KNIGHT) and Stefano Gaudiano (The Walking Dead). November 26th 2019 Tom Taylor is a hell of a writer. The action and gruesome scenes are some of the best you will see in any comic nowadays. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 4.5 stars! “I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! I'm more of a trade collector, but I had to get this issue by issue for spoilers and man oh man...it was a ride. Wow!! DCeased didn't blow me away because I felt like I'd seen this sort of thing before, but it managed to be an entertaining story anyway. But Tom Taylor was clearly having a lot of fun writing this book, and I did reading it, too. None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server. It's just a fun, horrific tale showing one of the worst things that could happen to the DC universe. Going to look for more books by this author! A bit derivative? Darkseid tinkering around with some powerful stuff created a virus that took him out and sent Cyborg to earth where the virus spread quickly. His skin is unbreakable! Darkseid tinkering around with some powerful stuff created a virus that took him out and sent Cyborg to earth where the virus spread quickly. “I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! You are now reading DCeased: Dead Planet #1 online. Almost certainly. A fun and delightfully illustrative take on Gotham being infected by a zombie virus. This book seemed like the only official publication that was going to give me that so I finally bought it. I was hesitant to buy DCeasedthis release based on some of the reviews but finally decided to pull the trigger. Wow!! Best regards; Viewcomics.me: #1 resource for DCeased Scans Online. The administrator of this site (read-comic.com) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. Now Tom Taylor takes the DC universe into the post apocalyptic world where our Justice League of heroes have their worst days possible. Now Tom Taylor takes the DC universe into the post apocalyptic world where our Justice League of heroes have their worst days possible.