How is that for a reverse birthday wish. I am glad that you have a sunny disposition because the 10-day forecast is for you to get older every day! I love you like I love cake at a birthday party. For all the wonderful things you have done in my life, may your life always be bathed with the rays of happiness. Happy Birthday.”, “You’re so sweet I hope you find sweetness just as cute on your birthday.”, “I wish you all the happiness in the world! Happy Birthday to the best friend I ever had. I hope you have a beautiful day and get at least half of what you want! Happy birthday! Happy Birthday.”, “Best wishes for a happy birthday and may you enjoy your next year on this planet – or wherever you happen to be.”, “Today is your birthday! Have an amazing birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! It has been said that real friends, Are very hard to find. No love can compare to the amazing love of my wonderful sister. Check out these amazing birthday wishes. You are like a fine wine, you keep getting better with age. Many Happy Returns of the day! Hope your day is simply terrific! Cute and Romantic Birthday Wishes With Images. From the bottom of my heart, my beloved, I just want to say I appreciate you and will forever be indebted to you for bringing happiness into my life. On your birthday, I thought of giving you the cutest gift in the world. 11. If you looked up the meaning of friend in the dictionary, your picture would appear. I hope you have a beautiful day and get at least half of what you want! Birthdays don’t come everyday you know. Gray hairs come and go, but a sweet spirit is here to stay. Thank you for always being my refuge and rock. Enjoy who you are everyday because the rest of us do!”, “I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Do Not just live life, CELEBRATE IT & start with celebrating your birthday,. I want to wish you a Happy Birthday, from the bottom of my heart. Old friends are like items to collect, but it takes a lot of birthdays to make you old. Thank you for the inspirations and encouragement you constantly bring to my life. Happy Birthday. Birthday wishes and blessings are coming your way, my friend! Happy Birthday! When the world works right, good things happen to and for good people and you are definitely good people. 2. The candles on your birthday cake represent more than your years but also the numerous lives you have gracefully touched. Happy Birthday.”, “You will never be as young again as you are today, so have fun. These beautiful and thoughtful messages below would let them know how precious their presence in your life is to you while at the same time making their birthday memorable. "Happy Birthday to one of the most sweetest, selfless and caring guy I know." On your birthday, my dear, I pray that God will give you all the beautiful things this life has to offer. You are only as old as you look – Here, use these glasses. The ones that stay when times are tough A real friend – the lasting kind. Happy birthday. Happy Birthday.”, “Thinking of you with love on your birthday and wishing you everything that brings you happiness today and always,”, “No matter how many birthday cake candles you’ve got lit, they’ll never light up my life-like you do.