Backed by a lifetime guarantee. BURN Knives Two Finger Monster Knuckles Brass 3/4" Carbon Fiber Inlay Our Price: $250.00 . Did you scroll all this way to get facts about custom brass knuckle? one of these social media outlets: www.youtube.com/user/americanmadeknuckles. 1. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. All rights reserved. We now have over 23 styles of brass knuckles for sale. Get email notifications for Burn Knives (Paul Panak) add to wishlist. If you would like an engraving on both sides of the item then please select the "Both Sides - $14.99" option next to the Add To Cart button. 1-5 $69.00 6-11 $54.25 12-24 $48.39 25+ $42.11 Custom engraving and free shipping included with this price! The Brass Skull Punch Knuckles are compact and easy to carry. This Custom Brass Knuckle by Burn Knives is made from .495" thick brass with carbon fiber inlays. Returns will not be accepted for custom engraved products. Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the latest offers, discounts and updates, Spear Point Butterfly Knife - Stonewash Steel, Blast Knuckles Stun Gun - 60,000,000 Volts, Big Guy Knuckles - Over 1 Pound of Pure Brass. We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). Description Custom made brass knuckle. There is no penalty for early payment. We made a limited run to see if... 1918 WWI Trench Knife - Black 1918 WWI TRENCH KNIFE 12" OVERALL METAL SHEATH, LEATHER STRAP BLACK HANDLE. Overview. Custom engraving and free shipping included with this price! | terms and conditions | dealers Once you have checked out just email us the artwork or words you would like engraved. We are unable to provide refunds in the event that the package that you have ordered was seized by customs or other agencies. Ads are shown to you based on a number of factors like relevancy and the amount sellers pay per click. I take my last statement back, i love the nucks, cant wait to fuck someones face up. Our brass knuckles are extremely unique and sell out quickly! If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact, This item is incompatible with Left 4 Dead 2. AJJJJdJJJJJJJ JJbJJJJJJyJJ JJustInCasesDesign, AJJJJdJJJJJJJ JJbJJJJJJyJJ JDaintyAndSimple, AJJJJdJJJJJJJ JJbJJJJJJyJJ JAdamantineSuit, AJJJJdJJJJJJJ JJbJJJJJJyJJ JGTGFineMetalArt, AJJJJdJJJJJJJ JJbJJJJJJyJJ JHomegrownSilverStone. There are 410 custom brass knuckle for sale on Etsy, and they cost $34.55 on average. 1-5 $69.00 6-11 $54.25 12-24 $48.39 25+ $42.11   Custom engraving and free... Black Leather Sap Gloves - Size Large   Was $39.99. Ingenuity with world class quality. Date Added 09/08/2020 # Available This product is out of stock. 4. Simple line drawings are the best but we will work with your artwork and let you know if a change will be required. Cut from the finest brass plate available and precision crafted on state of the art CNC machinery, these brass knuckles paperweights exemplify American Ingenuity with world class quality. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). We now have over 23 styles of brass knuckles for sale. From Dusters to Real Knuckles and everything in between we have you covered. Learn more. ™ Exclusive! 100% Authentic Solid Brass Knuckles   Supplies... XL Size and so much room for ENGRAVING! This restocking fee is in addition to the $15 non-refundable layaway fee. Our #2 All-Time Best Selling Product! This fee is added to the first payment along with the shipping and any tax. Shop over 100 brass knuckles! Replaces the Frying pan with brass knuckles This addon includes custom models and animations made by me, Fox. This product is out of stock. The first payment is made when the order is placed. Our knuckles are paperweights and for novelty purposes only. For payments made other than credit card, payment must be received within seven (7) days of the due date or the order is subject to cancellation. Discount applied at checkout. | about us | contact us. There are 257 custom brass knuckle for sale on Etsy, and they cost $26.79 on average. Price $195.00. At Knockout Knucks we have the biggest and best brass knuckles selection in the world with the best prices.All our knuckles are real and have been hand picked to be made from top quality materials. great knuckles, got to me in about a week, these are a little softer on my hands than the chrome knuckles, i give a... great knuckles, i bought 2 pairs of them, great price and they just feel so good, Vintage Bare Knuckles Boxing Iron - BRONZE, Patriot™ Brass Knuckles - 100% - Made In USA, Spiked Folding Knuckles With Retractable Knife - Black. REAL Brass Knuckles for sale. Its been a blast to meet up with other collector's on the internet and also learning the mechanics from makers like Don Hall, Reese Weiland, Jerry Rados, and George Cameron to name a few. Vintage Bare Knuckles Boxing Iron - Exclusive! The most common custom brass knuckle material is metal. Our knuckles are paperweights and for novelty purposes only. Bulk Quantity Discounts Available. same at that one? Products that are eligible for layaway will show "Layaway Available: Yes" on the product page. We are proud to finally introduce the first MADE IN USA version of our ORIGINAL BRASS KNUCKLES. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Executive Protection: A Professional's Guide To Bodyguarding. I grew up in a Christian home but never lived it until I gave my heart to Jesus Christ at the age of 22. Backed by a lifetime guarantee. You'll get our Blank Engravable Knuckles with your custom words or image. Once you have approved the design, it will be engraved and shipped to the delivery address you provided at checkout. They are 100% solid brass and... Over 1 POUND of pure nautical brass! get brass knuckles then you've come to the right place. All Knuckles has 567 Brass Knuckles for Sale. The perfect fitting knuckles for smaller hands! Fast Shipping from the USA. A new payment schedule will be calculated based on when additional products are added. 10.5 inch overall length. Always has been. The first payment is due with the order, the second payment is due 30 days later, and the final payment is due 60 days after the order. 09/08/2020, # Available Brass Knuckle Customs, brigham city utah brassknucklecustoms@yahoo.com. Free shipping on orders over $99 Has some light scratches, otherwise excellent condition. This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. American Made Did you scroll all this way to get facts about custom brass knuckle? These tactical law enforcement... Law Enforcement SAP Gloves - Extra Large Size   Was $39.99 Now Just $28.99! Once you have checked out just email us the artwork or words you would like engraved. the world model doesn't fit every survivor as hand types and animation differs from character to character. custom welding classic cars and truck motorcycles, Harley Davidson, ... Brass Knuckle Beats. Consult your local and state laws before ordering if you are in doubt. Subscribe. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Orders to P.O. New Product! Our knuckles are paperweights and for novelty purposes 1864 New York Copper Knuckles- 100% Solid - Exclusive! I like most all knives but have always had a thing for the classy Italian stiletto's. At long last, I can punch a Tank in the face. These technologies are used for things like interest based Etsy ads. www.youtube.com/user/americanmadeknuckles, home Back To Top. Yes! All rights reserved. 426698, Date Added I am not ashamed to say that it has transformed my life and that I believe in things like character, honesty, commitment, and integrity.