Pittman advises 'valuable' Catalon to slow down, wrap up, LR Central's Warren's camp performance impresses Biancardi, VIDEO: Pittman talks Tennessee prep, relationship with Jim Chaney and more, Highlights from Sam Pittman's preview of Tennessee game, Analyzing Feleipe Franks' play at Texas A&M. He helped mold Sutton into a second-round draft pick. Man look at that smile! “Coach Stepp would say to me, 'I hope I can raise my son to be half the person you are.' Sutton recalls the time when his coach expressed hope that he'd have a son some day. Who Is Marlon Humphrey from Celebrity Family Feud and the NFL Rising Stars? You have to know that he's a man of Christ, so when he says something like that, it's great.”. “I'll be in (Fayetteville) for baby Courtland's first birthday,” Sutton said. “Living and loving life with God in command.”, 2. He is a member of the Football Writers Association of America and its All-America Committee, voter for the Heisman Trophy and has been inducted into the Arkansas Sportswriters and Sportscasters Hall of Fame. 1. He wanted to mold his son that way. Who is Damien Williams from Celebrity Family Feud and the NFL Rising Stars? “This was well before we knew Miss Brooke was expecting,” Sutton said. Any core value that I lean on as a man in this world came from him and I appreciate him for that! Join the discussion or start a new one on the Forums. on Feb 5, 2020 at 10:29am PST, A post shared by Courtland Sutton (@court.) I love you to the moon and back , A post shared by Courtland Sutton (@court.) “Yes, it was a true honor the first day he told me that they were naming their first son, Courtland,” Sutton said. Who is Courtland Sutton and what is he all about? “It's about getting the matchups. The ten facts you need to know about Courtland Sutton, including life path number, birthstone, body stats, zodiac and net worth. He also recently appeared on Celebrity Family Feud on the NFL Rising Stars team. Justin and Brooke Stepp named their first son after Sutton, now starting his second season with the Denver Broncos after a sterling career at SMU. Browse 828 courtland sutton stock photos and images available, or start a new search to explore more stock photos and images. USA TODAY Sports Madden 20 $10K Open Powered by Super League starting July 12, WATCH: Gregg Rosenthal praises Broncos QB Drew Lock, Former Broncos OL Ryan Harris posts perfect response to viral tweet, Chiefs announce plan for reduced capacity at Arrowhead Stadium for 2020 season, Report: NFLPA tells owners 'to kick rocks' on request for 35% of players' salaries to be held in escrow, Like us on Facebook to see similar stories, In California: New COVID cases drop, and how to play a new Golden State Monopoly game, The 20 best things to get at Aldi this year, according to shoppers.