Why is my air conditioner not cooling enough? Need help with age of Comfortmaker furnace Serial # L973058323 NTG9050FFA2, Comfortmaker(International Comfort): A letter followed by a 9-digit number. Access your thermostat through our online portal. In order to read or download comfortmaker model numbers ebook, you need to create a FREE account. Sample Register Your Product . I get my most wanted eBook. There may be a date stamp to the right of the serial number. We have made it easy for you to find a PDF Ebooks without any digging. Week of manufacture can be determined by using the 4th & 5th numerical digits. Any of the trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights or similar rights that are mentioned, used or cited in the articles of the Building Intelligence Center (www.buildingcenter.org) are the property of their respective owners. How can I tell the size in tons of a Comfortmaker air conditioner or heat pump from the model number? The burden for fitness of information provided relies solely and completely with the user. Register Your Product . Zone control requires separate zoning system. Comfortmaker® premium products include our No Hassle Replacement™ limited warranty, and all of our products are covered with a 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration. Try www.hisearch.web.officelive.com. Select a Heating and Cooling System that’s Right for Your Home. Ownership Made Easy. GO! We offer many ultra-high efficiency products that exceed the minimum qualifications of the ENERGY STAR program. The following digits are the sequence number . And to figure out what all the other numbers listed on the condenser data plate mean, go to our blog post How do I understand the air conditioner or heat pump condenser label (data plate)? Also see our blog post How can I tell the size in tons of a Comfortmaker air conditioner or heat pump from the model number? Serial Number Nomenclature. Providing essential services during this time of uncertainty, our response to COVID-19. For the age of another brand or manufacturer, go to our blog post How do I determine the age of my air conditioner? Technical Literature Search Abbreviated model: It is recommended that you use 3-5 characters in your search. My friends are so mad that they do not know how I have all the high quality ebook which they do not! Welcome to our Residential Product Guide. My friends are so mad that they do not know how I have all the high quality ebook which they do not! • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •. Comfortmaker.com; Mobile App; Sign up for email newsletter. Your use of any such or similar incorporeal property is at your own risk. Take a tour around a complete heating and cooling system to discover how matched products work together for enhanced home comfort. This web site should not be relied upon for commercial use or interpretations. second and third letter represent the year, the fourth and fifth numbers represent the week.