“These are very serious charges, Mr. Rademacher,” Wirth said. A probable cause conference is scheduled for October 5. Every time I received him for my custodial visits, there always seemed to be some kind of new bruise.”. Hospital staff told the sheriff's office they had spotted bruising on several areas of the tot's body - but there were no signs of choking or food in the boy's airways. Colton's father, Daniel Sceviour, said he noticed bruising on his son several times before but was told by his mom that he 'fell while playing' Credit: Facebook. Everything On Their Merch, Albums and Songs, Ashes Of Creation Release Date, Wikipedia, Trailer, Platform, F1 2020 XBox One Release Date, Podium Pass, Schumacher Edition, Cory DeVante Williams AKA Coryxkenshin Age – Family & Net Worth 2020 Facts, John Sullivan The Voice: Age, Height, Wife, Instagram, Parents. After emergency crews were told about the alleged choking, Colton was resuscitated and rushed to Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital in Grand Rapids, where he died at around 1:30pm. Police ‘ready for all contingencies’ on Election Day as cities and towns throughout U.S. anticipate civil unrest, ‘Monsters’: Couple sexually abused 2 kids for years, finally convicted more than 10 years later, Florida man films himself sexually abusing 9-year-old girl, uploads videos, Florida man lights girlfriend on fire with a cigarette, flees the scene, Where is Angela Green? Click here to watch. Bio Season 3 Peacock Cast: Release Date, and Plot Explained, Transplant NBC Medical Drama Cast: Release Date and Plot Explained, Love Fraud Showtime Premiere Date, Cast, and Trailer Explained, Martin McDonagh: Phoebe Waller-Bridge Boyfriend, Everything On Her Ex Husband and Married Life, Love, Guaranteed Netflix Cast, Release Date and Trailer Explained. He was resuscitated and rushed to Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital in Grand Rapids, where he died around 1:30 p.m. For other inquiries, Contact Us. The prosecutor emphasized that Rademacher lied about Colton choking on his breakfast, as there was no food in the boy’s airways. When I heard what really happened and who was behind it, my emotions just flooded with anger, frustration, sadness. Netflix: Does The Cat Die In 1BR? Daniel described his son as 'the happiest and cutest toddler in the entire world' Credit: Facebook “The constant bruises on my son’s neck, on his face, on his arms. Emergency responders were told Colton Sceviour … An arrest warrant was issued for Rademacher, who lived with Colton and his mom, on Sunday. In the most cases they also have children. Sceviour wrote. It was his second goal of the season. Matthew Ryan Rademacher, 27, appeared at an arraignment Monday in the death of young John Sullivan is a very handsome and charming person who earned himself a... Robert Musgrave is a multi-talented person. “The constant bruises on my son’s neck, on his face, on his arms. This comes after Sceviour and his wife welcomed their son Declan into the world Tuesday. Although authorities were told Colton started choking while eating breakfast, doctors found no evidence of choking and referred the case to the Kent County Medical Examiner’s Office to determine an official cause of death. The following day, he was charged with child abuse and murder. Doomsday death & deception: Nancy Grace investigates “Cult Mom” Lori Vallow. Crews were told Colton Sceviour had choked on his breakfast and wasn’t breathing. The Kent County Medical Examiner listed Colton’s death as a homicide caused by cranial-cerebral trauma. Rademacher, who sobbed throughout the arraignment, admitted he was taking care of Colton at the time of the incident, the Daily News reports. "I am so blessed to of been able to be his father and will cherish every precious moment I had with my son. Inside sources reveal brand new bombshell information. The constant bruises on my son’s neck, on his face, on his arms. The Ionia County Sheriff's Office said its investigation and an autopsy revealed that Sceviour had actually died from a traumatic brain injury. Butler added that Colton’s injuries were so severe that he had bruises all over his body, including on his face and neck. “I volunteered to stay home because school got canceled for Colton,” he said. “There is a concern for methamphetamine use by the defendant,” Butler said. He told WOOD he had previously noted bruising on his son and brought it up to his mother several times, but was told in each instance that the child fell while playing. New details emerged Monday during the arraignment of a Michigan man accused of killing his girlfriend’s 2-year-old child. During Monday’s arraignment, in a push to have Rademacher’s bond denied, Ionia County Prosecutor Kyle Butler listed previous criminal infractions against the suspect, as well as the seriousness of the current offenses. For the latest true crime and justice news, subscribe to the ‘Crime Stories with Nancy Grace’ podcast. [Feature Photo: Colton Sceviour/Handout via News 8]. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. During an autopsy, the medical examiner found blood spots on the outside of the boy’s skull. Coronavirus R rate 'drops to 1' raising questions over second lockdown, Bake Off finalist dies from cancer aged 48 as wife pays tribute, I'm mortgage-free at 35 & once paid for a £1.2k supermarket shop with coupons, Whose Line Is it Anyway? News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, A two-year-old boy died last week after he was found bruised with a brain injury on September 18, Little Colton Sceviour was rushed to the hospital after emergency crews responded to the home in Clarksville and found him unresponsive, Matthew Ryan Rademacher, 27, faces murder charges in Colton's death, Colton's autopsy 'revealed various levels of bruising all over the body,' prosecutors said, Colton's father, Daniel Sceviour, said he noticed bruising on his son several times before but was told by his mom that he 'fell while playing', Daniel described his son as 'the happiest and cutest toddler in the entire world', 'I am so blessed to of been able to be his father and will cherish every precious moment I had with my son,' he wrote in a heartbreaking Facebook post, Daniel is calling for anyone involved in his son's death to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, A memorial service organized by Colton's family will be held over the weekend, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. Matthew Ryan Rademacher, 27, was arraigned in Michigan on Monday, where he was charged with felony murder and first-degree child abuse of Colton Sceviour. She has... Edie Inksetter is a well renowned Candian actress known for her recurring role as Aunt Elizabeth in the TV series... Richard Nelson aka King Richard is a Twitch star who has garnered millions of followers on his gaming channel. The Ionia Sentinel-Standard reports that 27-year-old Matthew Ryan Rademacher was arraigned Monday on felony murder and first-degree child abuse … actor John Sessions dies aged 67 after heart attack, Model in low-cut print top forced to cover boobs on flight with son, 7, ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. Magistrate David Wirth ultimately denied the suspect bond and remanded him back to jail. Join Nancy Grace for her new online video series designed to help you protect what you love most – your children. Many people crumble with the fame and do really stupid outrageous things. The arraignment is in connection with the death of 2-year-old Colton Sceviour, who passed away Friday evening. “Just knowing what happened is a lot harder to swallow because no kid deserves to die like that. Here is our latest episode. He is an actor, screenwriter as well as guitarist according to IMDB.com. Paramedics resuscitated the child, identified as Colton, then took him to the Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital in Grand Rapids, where he was listed in critical condition. “The autopsy revealed various levels of bruising all over the body,” Ionia County Prosecuting Attorney Kyle Butler said on Monday. No child ever deserves this, and justice will be served!" A man in Clarksville is facing murder charges following the death of his girlfriend's two-year old son last week. 9. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. […] New details emerged Monday during the arraignment of a Michigan man accused of killing his girlfriend’s 2-year-old child. A MAN faces murder charges in the death of his girlfriend's toddler son after the boy was found with bruises all over his body and a brain injury. Daughter’s recorded phone calls with her father raise more questions than answers, felony murder and first-degree child abuse charges, subscribe to the ‘Crime Stories with Nancy Grace’ podcast, Breaking Daily Crime & Justice News with Nancy Grace. "I knew there was something else going on, I just didn’t know what. It’s not fair.”. Besides, he... Julia Cooper The Voice: Age, Parents, Boyfriend, Instagram, Where Is The Repair Shop Filmed? This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. View our online Press Pack. Colton's father, Daniel Sceviour, said he noticed bruising on his son several times before but was told by his mom that he 'fell while playing' Credit: Facebook 9 He said he now wishes he would have done something about it sooner. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. Butler pointed out that Rademacher was the only person caring for the boy when the incident happened. Do you want to read more articles like this? Meanwhile, Colton’s father, Daniel Sceviour, told News 8 that he had noticed bruising on Colton during custody visits. The Kent County medical examiner late confirmed Colton hadn't choked and said instead that he had suffered a traumatic brain injury, ruling his death a homicide. “I knew there was something else going on, I just didn’t know what. In... John Sullivan is a famous American singer. A memorial service organized by Colton's family will be held in Greenville over the weekend.