Seventeen picks products that we think you'll love the most. In 2020, she starred in the YouTube web series Attaway General. As of this writing, it's amassed over 44 million views. A post shared by Dixie D’Amelio ☁️ (@dixiedamelio) on Jul 8, 2020 at 9:04pm PDT. I remain so grateful for the people that surround me and the opportunities I’ve been given, but some days, as we all know, it’s not easy to be happy. A post shared by Heidi D'Amelio (@heididamelio) on Sep 15, 2019 at 10:06am PDT. We all have them and you are not alone.". ", A post shared by Dixie D’Amelio (@dixiedamelio) on Mar 9, 2020 at 1:06pm PDT. Dixie and Griffin then used the audio from Thomas and The Hollywood Fix's conversation in a TikTok, confirming they're a couple. Ed Sheeran She created her own steps and did lip-sync quite well from her childhood. According to her dad, Marc D'Amelio, her first paid modeling gig was back in January 2018. Is Lululemon Doing A Black Friday Sale This Year? When it was released, Dixie's music vid was the "number one trending YouTube video in the world right now, passed Kanye West and Travis Scott's new song, and got, like, 10 million views in a day," according to fellow TikTok star Griffin Johnson (more on him later). Seventeen participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. We did a deep dive into Dixie's life and found out all kinds of cool and interesting tidbits about her. Dixie D'Amelio is an American YouTube and TikTok star who rose to fame along with her younger sister, Charlie D'Amelio who blew up on TikTok in a very short space of time amassing million of followers. Stacey Grant is the Seventeen Snapchat Editor who also covers entertainment topics specializing in nostalgia, such as classic '90s and '00s Disney Channel and Nickelodeon content. Download 'Cross Me' on iTunes. She and boyfriend Griffin Johnson co-star on the series, and even had a makeout scene together. Dixie Damelio Tik Tok Age, Wiki, Height, Sister How Old/Tall Now. Her sister, Charlie, is 16 years old. [1] She is the 9th most-followed individual on TikTok. Picture: Instagram, Dixie is 19-year-old and her birthday is on the 12 August 2001 making her star sign Leo. D'Amelio is the older of the D'Amelio sisters. She uploads a weekly video called 'The Dixie D'Amelio Show' in which she regularly appears with special, famous guests and chronicles her bouji new life, like getting invited to Chanel shows. A post shared by Marc D'Amelio (@marc.damelio) on Jun 3, 2020 at 8:57pm PDT. A post shared by Dixie D’Amelio (@dixiedamelio) on Jan 12, 2017 at 5:40pm PST. "I was doing a high-kick in the bathroom and I kicked my toilet," she said, adding, "and from field hockey. A post shared by Dixie D’Amelio (@dixiedamelio) on Dec 24, 2019 at 1:15am PST, Dixie, Charli, and parents Marc and Heidi were all signed by UTA in January 2020. [6] As of June 28, the song has accumulated more than 1.4 million streams on Spotify. She was born and raised in Norwalk City in Connecticut; the United States along with her younger sister, Charli D’Amelio who is also one of TikTok’s fastest-rising stars. Dixie D'Amelio and Liam Payne have dropped Christmas banger 'Naughty List', so who exactly is the famous TikTok star from her age, net worth and famous sister. It is sad to everyone to know Charlie is dead. In September 2019, Dixie's mom posted that Dixie is going to UA. & High-Rise Super Skinny Jeans. Bebe joked in her caption that the sisters "taught [how] how to dance today . Both Dixie and Charli were part of the Hype House, a hub for TikTok creators to make content, similar to YouTube's Team 10. Later, she shared a video of herself right after the oral surgery, clearly unhappy and in pain. [7], On August 7, 2020, she signed a record deal with L.A. Reid's label HitCo Entertainment. Here's What You Need to Know. She looks pretty tall. A post shared by Heidi D'Amelio (@heididamelio) on Aug 9, 2019 at 7:33pm PDT. Everything you need to know about Dixie D'Amelio . Since, the pair have started joint ventures such as a podcast and Picture: Instagram, Dixie had a very high profile relationship with fellow TikTok star Griffin Johnson, the pair came to a fiery end in July 2020 when he was accused of cheating on her. Dixie Jane D'Amelio (born August 12, 2001)[1] is an American social media personality and singer known for her videos on the social media platform TikTok. I just stopped short and my feet just keep on hitting the top of my shoe. Attaway General is Dixie's professional acting debut. Dixie joined a new series on Brat TV called Attaway General. She also made an entire YouTube video about the experience. In June 2020, Dixie released her first single called "Be Happy," and the song quickly took over TikTok. In January 2020, D'Amelio signed with United Talent Agency. Both were born in Norwalk, Connecticut. & When you're done learning all about Dixie, be sure to check out fun facts about other TikTok stars, such as Lil Huddy, Daisy Keech, Addison Rae, and Bryce Hall. Picture: Instagram, Dixie's younger sister, Charlie, was the first to find fame, gaining millions of TikTok followers thanks to her dance routines which made her the most followed person on the app in 2019. JJ [10], D'Amelio's immediate family includes her father, Marc D'Amelio, a politician;[11] her mother, Heidi D'Amelio; and her sister, Charli D'Amelio. While their businesses are separate, their friendships with the members continue," per The Hollywood Reporter. Since then, she's worked with brands like Ralph Lauren. Picture: Instagram, Dixie has an eye-watering 20 million Instagram followers, most of which she's gained in the last year, where she posts everything from glam shots and snaps from the luxury house she has moved into with her sister. According to Celebrity Net Worth, Dixie's riches are averaged around $3 million (though other sources claim it's much lower) That number is sure to increase in the coming months. Unlike Charli, Dixie has a boyfriend. "I was fifth in the nation, and I thought that was kind of cool. Dixie is as gorgeous as Charli. Not usually movies you see mentioned in the same sentence. She was fond of dancing from an early age. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, Addison & Bryce Have Such a Complicated TL, Addison & Bryce Were Seen Making Out on Halloween, Ariana Grande is Not Happy With TikTok Stars, Liam Confirms Dixie Will Be Featured on His Song, Charli D'Amelio Almost Quit Social Media Last Year, OMG Abby Lee Miller is Coming For Noah Beck, Charli Looks Totally Different With Her New Hair, Addison & Bryce Are Getting Super Flirty Yet Again, Griffin Clears Up Kelly Osbourne Dating Rumors, Dixie & Noah's Relationship Timeline is a Must-See, She's dating fellow TikTok star Griffin Johnson, She got accepted to The University of Alabama, She and her family are all repped by United Talent Agency, Her favorite movies are vastly different from each other, She had her wisdom teeth out and used it for content, She's shown off her dance moves during an NBA game, Her most embarrassing moment sounds super painful. In an Q&A video interview with Famous Birthdays, Dixie shared how The Cat in the Hat and War of the Worlds are two of her faves. ", In June 2020, they finally confirmed they were official after Hype House co-founder Thomas Petrou told The Hollywood Fix they've "been [official] for awhile.". ", A post shared by Dixie D’Amelio (@dixiedamelio) on Nov 27, 2019 at 6:13pm PST. ), while Charli was born on May 1, 2004. She and Griffin danced to Joewaud's popular TikTok song, "JOEMMA," while Dixie had an ice pack wrapped around her head. [8][9], Forbes published a report in August 2020 revealing D'Amelio earned $2.9 million in the last year through June from her numerous sponsorship deals and merchandise, making her the third highest-earning TikTok star. Matt Garavel is her boyfriend. This makes her taller than her younger sister, who is only 5ft 3 inches, but as she's only 16 she could still very much still be growing! The show follows various teens volunteering at their local hospital, and will also feature other TikTok stars, like Lauren Kettering and Gabby Morrison. Picture: Instagram, Ed Sheeran A post shared by g (@imgriffinjohnson) on Mar 4, 2020 at 1:53pm PST, On March 4, 2020, Griffin seemingly made them Instagram official when he posted this pic with the caption, "<3. MORE: Here Are All the Songs You Keep Hearing on TikTok, A post shared by Marc D'Amelio (@marc.damelio) on May 30, 2015 at 7:53am PDT, According to The Hour in a 2017 article that profiled her father, Dixie "lettered in cross country at Norwalk High School" and, at the time, was "a member of the Varsity Field Hockey Team at King School.". [4], D'Amelio's acting career includes appearing on the Brat TV series Attaway General. While there's footage of Charli getting to dance onstage with Bebe during a concert, both sisters performed a dance on Bebe's TikTok account. ", First Time Voter? Remember how we just said get ready to see more of Dixie? It’s okay have a bad day. She has one older sister named Dixie. The New Travel Rules For, WATCH: Ariana Grande And Boyfriend Dalton Gomez Look So. Dixie D’Amelio (born August 12, 2001) is an American Tiktok star, model, youtuber, and Social Media personality from Connecticut, United States. When asked what it was like to be signed to UTA, Dixie said, "It's very fun ... We have a lot of great opportunities coming up, so we're very excited and very happy to be with them.". In February 2020, Dixie, along with sister Charli and fellow TikToker Addison Rae, danced on the court during the Slam Dunk contest at an NBA All-Star game. according to fellow TikTok star Griffin Johnson, A post shared by Heidi D'Amelio (@heididamelio), A post shared by Marc D'Amelio (@marc.damelio), A post shared by Dixie D’Amelio (@dixiedamelio), A post shared by Dixie D’Amelio ☁️ (@dixiedamelio), Q&A video interview with Famous Birthdays, Charli D'Amelio is About to Be Even More Famous, Surprising Facts About TikTok Star Daisy Keech, I Bet You Didn't Know These Facts About Addison, Everything You Need to Know About Bruce Hall, Keep Up to Date With Dixie & Griffin's Breakup, Everything You Need to Know About Kristen Hancher.