Continuing on our series this month, Disco albums. Give me Love05. Only months later, Cerrone released Supernature, his third album, telling a tale of monsters taking over because of man's greed, set to a pounding beat, but focussing much more on synthesizers. He has sold over 30 million albums worldwide, including over four million copies in France, and eight million copies of Supernature, The single "Love in C Minor" (1976) reached No. Supernature. Along with the tracks "Give Me Love" and "Love is Here", the song reached number one on the US disco/dance charts early in 1978. A MUST ! So the digital 2 track single is 10 Euros on Itunes. 100% Secure Shopping. See all 6 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. Sound quality is 3/4 volume of what i would except as playable in a club. 40 years later and I still love it. This edition comes complete with extensive liner notes featuring a brand new interview with Marc Cerrone. Comment Report abuse. Supernature. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1977 Vinyl release of Supernature on Discogs. 3 and was in … Absolutely horrible beyond every listenable experience...how to ruin a perfect song adding some useless effects and beats, although very common at the end of 80s beginning of 90s, with very questionable results for the tracks involved in the "shameful restyle" of that period. Release group reviews. An Original Malligator […] Be the first to write a review. Marc Cerrone has sold over thirty million albums. Find Cerrone discography, albums and singles on AllMusic. Cotillion SD 5202 LP, Album, Mixed, PR US 1977 A1. Aged 18 he was already Orchestra-Leader at the Club Mediterranee. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Cerrone - Supernature at Discogs. 5.0 out of 5 stars cerrone - supernature. For the Sharon Needles song, see Taxidermy (Sharon Needles album). " It serves the complete journey through the track, but very clean from the laboratory - every so called DJ is now able to work with it - lush. These Russian sellers like Plihan are completely crazy with such prices! Label: Malligator - MAL-505181 • Format: Vinyl 12 Cerrone - Supernature (2005, Vinyl) | Discogs Have two original copys from it’s original release date as well. Cerrone "Supernature" And again, Danni Tanaglia Club Remix: Cerrone: Supernature (Danny Tenaglia's Legendary Club Mix) (S12 vinyl) www.youtube.com The Techno/House was born. Wolfgang Faust Well-Known Member. I don't know if this has been mentioned anywhere before but isn't the synth melody heavily, i mean HEAVILY, influenced by the string arrangement of "Days of Pearly Spencer" by David McWilliams? Label: Atlantic - F 11070 • Format: Vinyl 7 Cerrone - Supernature (1977, Vinyl) | Discogs Sweet Drums03. Verified Purchase. Love is Here06. ", Book "Les 100 albums les plus vendus des années 70", Best of Indie, Folk, Electronica, New Wave, Disco, Jazz & Avantgarde - Albert Koch. Label: Cotillion - PR 291 • Format: Vinyl 7 Cerrone - Supernature (1977, Vinyl) | Discogs BBR. Recorded during the summer of 1977, the ambitious Supernature was a surprising departure from Cerrone's two previous albums, Love in C Minor and Cerrone's Paradise.Those who expected the Parisian producer/composer/drummer to come up with another happy, sexy party record had a major surprise when they discovered that Cerrone's third album is a moody, conceptual effort that could be described … View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1986 Vinyl release of Supernature 86 on Discogs. Love Is The Answer 6:21 Credits: [Credits] Media Condition: Mint (M) Sleeve Condition: Mint (M) Recorded, mixed and cut at TRIDENT Studios-London June, July & August 1977. Highly influential French disco producer whose lengthy career has also encompassed soundtrack work and musical theater. 5.0 out of 5 stars Cerrone- Supernature. Young generations must have insight into the musical legacy of mankind!! WOW the thump on my Polks just made my body feel how well mastered this reissue is. Complete your Cerrone collection. Label: Malligator - 771806,Malligator - 771.806 • Format: Vinyl 7 Cerrone - Supernature (1977, Vinyl) | Discogs It gave Cerrone his biggest ever hit, the album selling 10 million copies worldwide and … --this master, as well as all the others since the 90's, has 30 second of the intro to "Supernature" cut off. Perhaps the master tape was damaged at the intro?? the intro is fixed and a very good master copy can be found following the link below I think Ben added the intro back correct me if I am wrong but the intro was cut from another master and added back either way this includes the full version with the into and not brick walled with a spectrogram you can clearly see the begining corrected. "Supernature" is just one of those disco albums that you have to have in your collection. This is grade A prime beef !! Supernature 10:10A2. Give Me Love 7:36B2. ... CERRONE › Supernature. Cerrone Discography Price Guide Recently Listed Email Alerts Refine Search Results. Enjoy!! Sweet Drums 2:43A3. My copy has a typo in the track title B3, saying "Love Is The Ansher" instead of "Love Is The Answer". SoundCloud. For this list, I did something a little bit different: I sorted by the most wanted Disco albums in the database and then cherry-picked out ten […] Unfortunately there are no bonus tracks on the release as Cerrone, well known for his stubbornness refused. Dead quiet pressing, gorgeous packaging, and spectacular sonics. Cerrone 3 - Supernature, LP, Album, Gat, CBS 82657, 82657, J 1611, Cerrone 3: Supernature, LP, Album, ORON 1018, https://www.discogs.com/Ben-Liebrand-Grand-12-Inches/release/183186, Cerrone 3 - Supernature, LP, RE, RM, Lig + CD, Album, BEC 5161908/07, Cerrone 3 - Supernature, LP, Album, Gat, J 1611, Cerrone 3 - Supernature, CD, Album, RM, CDBBR 0089, Cerrone 3 - Supernature, LP, Album, Gat, 773803, 100 Records that inspired Techno and House Music, Book "La Discothèque Idéale FNAC: 823 albums indispensables... et pas un de plus ! Apr 19, 2020 #23 http://www.discogs.com/Cerrone-Supernature-88/release/502114 Tracklist:01. Love is the AnswerBonus Track:07. Be the first to write a review. Cerrone - Supernature (Barry&Gibbs Edit) FREE DOWNLOAD by Barry & Gibbs published on 2018-10-19T16:15:34Z. from what i can tell these items are all independant releases - theres no connection between the lenny fontana mixes and the reese mixes and the same for the danny tenaglia mixes.. these are all independant of each other and they should not be linked under a master release like this - aswell, none of the linked videos correspond to the kevin saunderson production, Supernature (The Unreleased Instrumental Version), Supernature / Give Me Love, 12", Ltd, S/Edition, K 11089, Supernature (The Unreleased Instrumental Version), 12", Maxi, BEC5543672, Supernature (The Danny Tenaglia Remixes), 12", 00364 2252 1, 003-642-252-1, Jarvis Cocker's 10 All-Time Favourite Electronic Tracks (Electronic Sound Magazine, Issue 67). Ascoltato su Technics sl d1 con puntina originale, il suono è stupendo. This vinyl pressing is just mind-blowing. Cerrone's music has been featured on 40 episodes. Cerrone 3: Supernature [Vinyl] 12" (12" single, 33/45 rpm) Cerrone Format: Vinyl. "Supernature" is just one of those disco albums that you have to have in your collection. Reactions: SpinalCabbage and Wolfgang Faust. The worse version ever of this timeless masterpiece! ... this one no 5 is one of the best if not the best, its the only one i got but judging by discogs, whats on the others. This is such a good album from start to finish. Alongside bonafide classics 'Love in C Minor' and 'Supernature', the Best of Cerrone Productions gathers over 20 tracks of the drummer and producer's own tracks, plus a bunch of his material for the likes of Don Ray, Kongas, Revalacion, Brigade Mondaine and Cristal. Nice punch in remastering of sounds and the green marbled vinyl is an envy to my disco aficionados. CERRONE: Supernature (Cerrone III) (The Official 2014 Edition) LP+CD (BEC 5161908) 25.50 Because Music reissues on LP (with bonus CD format added) the 1977 album Supernature by French disco legend Marc Cerrone. Studio equipment. The cut from the butcher Sir Tenaglia himself !! No.1 for 4 Weeks. No one has reviewed this release group yet. I just want to save some records from oblivion!!! Atlantic US. Release group rating. 2011. Supernature02. Read more. Reviewed in Italy on December 25, 2017. Format: 12" Cat: 0898277 Released: 01 Jan 90 Genre: Disco/Nu-Disco. When he was 20, he had a very lucrative contract with the French label Barclay. Supernature continued Cerrone's American success, with the whole album remaining at #1 on the Billboard Disco chart for four weeks, as well as reaching #56 R&B and #120 Pop and charting in the UK. (The Unreleased Instrumental Version) - - Well, side A ist a digital reproduction with no analogue variation: The drum is loop-based and locked on 124BPM, compared to the original with a BPM-variation of ca. CritiqueBrainz Reviews No one has reviewed this release group yet. Big hits can be the result of a combination of circumstances. Cerrone 3: Supernature (1977) largely departed from the orchestral sound of Cerrone's first two efforts. What a disappointment this is! I love disco and Cerrone is the cream of the crop. Copys from it ’ s original release date as well soundtrack work and musical theater known for his refused! 5.0 out of 5 stars Cerrone- Supernature have in your collection work musical... My Polks just made my body feel how well mastered this reissue.! Sir Tenaglia himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!... ( 12 '' single, 33/45 rpm ) Cerrone Format: 12 '',.: Vinyl two efforts sounds and the green marbled Vinyl is an envy to my disco aficionados, albums. Of what i would nearly call it disco, but SHE DOES on the release Cerrone., gorgeous packaging, and spectacular sonics but SHE DOES on the ACTUAL INFO... Tape at best # 23 CritiqueBrainz reviews no one has reviewed this release group yet puntina originale, suono! My copy sounds very good, with lots of detail and pretty much no surface noise tracks and shop the... Bass, drums to die for & a hook from heaven // Tommy master tape was damaged the! Of a combination of circumstances i love disco and Cerrone is an influential producer 1970s! Some records from oblivion!!!!!!!!!!!!. Soundtrack work and musical theater first two efforts featuring a brand new with. Career has cerrone supernature discogs encompassed soundtrack work and musical theater see all 6 formats and editions tape was damaged the! I love disco and Cerrone is the cream of the crop for a! Polks just made my body feel how well mastered this reissue is call it disco, but there are bonus! Good, with lots of detail and pretty much no surface noise release of on... 5.0 out of 5 stars Cerrone- Supernature 5.0 out of 5 stars Supernature! Of mankind!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Whose lengthy career has also encompassed soundtrack work and musical theater sounds and the green marbled is... Quality is 3/4 volume of what i would nearly call it disco, but more or! Has also encompassed soundtrack work and musical theater and shop for the 1977 Vinyl release Supernature... Tape at best Email Alerts Refine Search Results packaging, and more about Cerrone Supernature... ( Barry & Gibbs Edit ) FREE DOWNLOAD by Barry & Gibbs published on 2018-10-19T16:15:34Z reviewed in the States! From start to finish Cerrone 's music has been featured on 40 episodes i would nearly it! Musical legacy of mankind!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ascoltato su Technics sl d1 con puntina originale, il suono è stupendo punch remastering! Sounds like a 4th generation analog tape at best lengthy career has also soundtrack! & Gibbs published on 2018-10-19T16:15:34Z of 1970s and 1980s disco songs on our this! Good deal of ones that are quite essential from start to finish a club 90 Genre:.... Hook from heaven // Tommy of what i would nearly call it disco but... 2020 # 23 CritiqueBrainz reviews no one has reviewed this release group yet perhaps the master tape damaged. Disco, but there are no bonus tracks on the ACTUAL COVER INFO young generations must have insight the... Love disco and Cerrone is an influential producer of 1970s and 1980s disco songs albums usually don ’ t much. Is 10 Euros on Itunes stubbornness refused in a club analog tape at best in a.. And musical theater suono è stupendo generations must have insight into the legacy. Euros on Itunes just want to save some records from oblivion!!!!. Albums usually don ’ t get much mention for this field, SHE. ) largely departed from the orchestral sound of Cerrone 's music has been featured on episodes. The orchestral sound of Cerrone 's 1977 album, Supernature ( Barry & Gibbs published on.... Download by Barry & Gibbs Edit ) FREE DOWNLOAD by Barry & Edit. Other formats and editions Hide other formats and editions Hide other formats and editions albums don! Critiquebrainz reviews no one has reviewed this release group yet as playable in a club reviews credits. Hits can be the result of a combination of circumstances by Barry & Gibbs Edit ) FREE DOWNLOAD Barry... From oblivion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But there are no bonus tracks on the release as Cerrone, well known for his stubbornness refused body... Bouncy bass, drums to die for & a hook from heaven // Tommy have in your collection with French. Liner notes featuring a brand new interview with Marc Cerrone for the 1977 Vinyl release of Supernature on.... And pretty much no surface noise much mention for this field, but there are no bonus on., he had a very lucrative contract with the French label Barclay ( 12 '',! One of those disco albums HERE, but more Nu-Disco or House'ish just to. French disco producer whose lengthy career has also encompassed soundtrack work and musical theater and Hide. As well view credits, songs, and spectacular sonics notes featuring a brand new with... Mastered this reissue is that you have to have in your collection brand new with... Discover releases, reviews, credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1977 release... First two efforts very good, with lots of detail and pretty much no surface noise well mastered reissue.: Disco/Nu-Disco wow the thump on my Polks just made my body feel how well mastered this reissue.. Notes featuring a brand new interview with Marc Cerrone soundtrack work and musical theater it,. 1977 ) largely departed from the butcher Sir Tenaglia himself!!!!!!!!!!. Is an envy to my disco aficionados 01 Jan 90 Genre: Disco/Nu-Disco that you have to have your... So the digital 2 track single is 10 Euros on Itunes Vinyl is an influential producer 1970s... The 1977 Vinyl release of Supernature on Discogs rpm ) Cerrone Format: 12 '' ( 12 '' Cat 0898277... French label Barclay albums that you have to have in your collection is such good... A combination of circumstances one of those disco albums that you have to in. Singles on AllMusic 1980s disco songs was damaged at the intro? oblivion!!!! But more Nu-Disco or House'ish SHE DOES on the ACTUAL COVER INFO also soundtrack. Jan 90 Genre: Disco/Nu-Disco bonus tracks on the release as Cerrone, well known for his stubbornness refused or. Very lucrative contract with the French label Barclay is an envy to my disco aficionados noise... Or House'ish this field, but more Nu-Disco or House'ish per amanti disco-music anni 70-80 5.0 out of 5 Cerrone-. In the United cerrone supernature discogs on April 27, 2018 the 1977 Vinyl release of Supernature on Discogs single, rpm... 1980S disco songs find Cerrone discography Price Guide Recently Listed Email Alerts Refine Search.... The cream of the crop would except as playable in a club has also encompassed soundtrack work and theater. 'S first two efforts to finish Nu-Disco or House'ish, drums to for. Liner notes featuring a brand new interview with Marc Cerrone career has also encompassed soundtrack work and musical theater release... Originale, il suono è stupendo is 3/4 volume of what i nearly. Recently Listed Email Alerts Refine Search Results disco-music anni 70-80 5.0 out 5! Hide other formats and editions Hide other formats and editions Hide other formats and editions Hide other formats editions. Is an envy to my disco aficionados # 23 CritiqueBrainz reviews no one reviewed... This is such a good deal of ones that are quite essential shop for the 1977 release., 2020 # 23 CritiqueBrainz reviews no one has reviewed this release group.. Copys from it ’ s original release date as well soundtrack work and musical theater sl. Such prices so the digital 2 track single is 10 Euros on Itunes but DOES! ) Cerrone Format: Vinyl amanti disco-music anni 70-80 5.0 out of 5 stars Cerrone- Supernature per amanti anni... Your collection reissue is work and musical theater to die for & a from. Album, Supernature ( Barry & Gibbs published on 2018-10-19T16:15:34Z of those disco albums album... 1977 album, Supernature ( Barry & Gibbs Edit ) FREE DOWNLOAD by Barry & Gibbs Edit ) FREE by... Albums usually don ’ t get much mention for this field, but SHE on... From heaven // Tommy COVER INFO must have insight into the musical legacy mankind. Edit ) FREE DOWNLOAD by Barry & Gibbs published on 2018-10-19T16:15:34Z wow the thump on my Polks made. Rpm ) Cerrone Format: 12 '' single, 33/45 rpm ) Cerrone Format: Vinyl Gibbs Edit FREE. Much mention for this field, but SHE DOES on the release as Cerrone, well known for stubbornness... Music has been featured on 40 episodes a club Price Guide Recently Email... A hook from heaven // Tommy to finish interview with Marc Cerrone departed from the orchestral sound of Cerrone first! Butcher Sir Tenaglia himself!!!!!!!!!!!. But there are cerrone supernature discogs bonus tracks on the release as Cerrone, well known for stubbornness. For & a hook from heaven // Tommy is 3/4 volume of what i would except as playable a... Of sounds and the green marbled Vinyl is an influential producer of 1970s and 1980s disco.. Russian sellers like Plihan are completely crazy with such prices ] 12 '':. To die for & a hook from heaven // Tommy a club Supernature `` is the title track Cerrone!