Can someone tell me who makes, or who probably makes this receiver? Hey guys. It has the same 50-55 RC spring steel blade, cross bar hand guard and non-slip polymer handle. After the brief accuracy test it was time to beat on this thing with some rapid fire. WTB: Russian Slabside mags, Yugo 4 cell mag pouch, I briefly had one back maybe 6 or 7 years ago and it was an NDS2 receiver. They feature banana-pluggable, biwirable binding posts, although I single-wire them with QED Silver Anniversary.

They look amazing, the bass goes deep(as much as the Zaldeck DJ 20hz speakers), great treble and good mids, they were good all round and excel in bass. If my research proves correct, these are Bulgarian kits built on NDS receivers with US barrels and appropriate 922 parts. Only three stars, (fair deal), for value because here in NZ hi-fi is pricey. So, for those more learned here, how do you easily determine when standing in a shop what twist it has? i use 14,7 microfarad in series to red pin of high frequency on the rear of speaker without really modifying internal crossover. Excellent sound for the money, dirt cheap if you can find anymore!!!! The Century M74s are NOT made with NDS receivers. "Men who are not free... always idealize their bondage." Non chromed barrel that held up pretty well to the 7n6 I was shooting through it.

The M74 Sporter is built on a surplus excellent Bulgarian parts kit (many hold the Bulgarian kits to be among the best out there) and it just looks great. In spite of this, there are good Century builds, and there are bad ones. This speaker is ideal for home cinema, due to its detailed, accurate handling of voices and powerful bass, and is also great with music, the only caveat being the slightly lean midband. The trigger on the M74 is a single hook Tapco group that breaks extremely well and I was pleasantly surprised by the light trigger pull of the rifle. Thanks TJRoush. British sound without too much veil.

Awesome. I had one and shot the shit out of it for a year and had no issues. Had I known about these back then or had the opportunity to buy one of these, it would have been a no-brainer!

Century DID use NDS.

Searches for products like these typically include: Gun Parts,Handgun Parts,Handgun Frames Check price and Read more Detail At MidwayUSA, Copyright © 2020 Increase Sale Now RN53. Home; Category. The barrel lacks chrome lining so it's going to be more problematic with 7n6 and other 5.45. Rivet work was fine and I never had it keyhole. I originally auditioned B&W 600S3's, KEF Q7's, and the Mission M74's. I have a very large room with a 15foot stud and the Missions don't have any problem filling the room. Century M74 Sporter.

Mismatched/scrubbed sloppy mixmaster but it ran good and looked good. I was also really working the trigger and trying to get a nice “brass rainbow” going: All in all I fired about 300 rounds through the gun, and it performed as I expect AK variants to: flawlessly. audioreview.com and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation. All five groups were consistent 3 to 3.5 inch patterns, which is about what I have come to expect of an AK with iron sights in my hands. Alex is a Senior Writer for The Firearm Blog and Director of TFBTV. Sale. Description Additional Information Reviews(1) JavaScript is disabled. *** Please check more details at the merchant website.

It also has a built in can and bottle opener! There are some half truths to both of these.

I've had my Mission m74s for over a year and a half now, and the things respond to every change and upgrade I've made in my system.

there both in the same price range. No matter how high the volume, they never sounded strained or compromised a work horse performance. Second Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. I originally auditioned B&W 600S3's, KEF Q7's, and the Mission M74's. Receiver marked "Century Arms Inc, Georgia, VT. M74 Sporter SN: M74-CXXXXXX" (C followed by 6 numbers). I was using Mission m71 bookshelf speakers, and I bought the m74i floorstanders because I really liked the sound of the m71's, but I wanted more extended bass. !AMAZINGLY AWSOME SOUND !!!! All these speakers sound similar with minor differences. As our membership continues to grow we look forward to reading your stories and learning from your experiences. These components are wire EDM-cut and CNC-machined to very tight tolerances. I am running these on a Sony HT "UK edition" amp. Ive wanted a 74 for a long time so I am really considering it. tizz high frequency. Enter your email address to receive special offers from Century Arms They also did a Tantal version it seems. NOTE: These are all very minor complaints - for the price these speakers really can't be faulted. !The Mission 74i's play everything perfectly, they can handle the voice of the tele brilliantly and the bass is perfect. Nothin wrong with jumping straight to a higher end one if you have that cash now. Mission has moved their assembly operations to the far east to keep costs down, while their speakers are still engineered and produced in England.

I ask becuse I have some Century guns, WASR, VZ2008, ect, and I have no issues at all with mine.
Where the Mission M74's really excell is in acoustic and deep musical sounds, giving a real feeling of warmth and character. ). thanks for any info. Eltax 6.3s/8.3s, Mordaunt Short MS904/906, Wharfedale Zaldeck Z-1000, ML310, Sony MF400H. Posted December 6, 2013 in AK-47 / AK-74 / Everything AK, Reviews, Rifles by Alex C. with 50 CommentsTags: 5.45x39, 5.45x39mm, ak74, M74. CAI is now producing a splendid AK74 clone that they have dubbed the M74 Sporter, and I asked our great editor Phil White if I could review one. I read that some used a 1/10 twist and had accuracy issues. Regardless, a 3 inch group with iron sights and surplus 5.45 ammo is definitely minute of man and I was satisfied with that.

Just what i wanted really, they dont have too much bass that it blurts everything out though, which is what made me stick with these. This gun is a great option if you are in the market for a fun semi-automatic rifle that shoots affordable ammo, and with Christmas around the corner I may just have to buy one for myself! Not the most accurate AK I have ever shot, but I am not sure if I can entirely blame the gun, The 1,080 round cans of 5.45×39 are a little harder to find now, but even new ammo is affordable. JavaScript is disabled. Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more. could generate unwanted effect with multistrumental tracks.

Century M74 Rifle Review And Del Ton M4 Rifle Kit Review. I have one and it's a Century made receiver and warped to hell. This type of sight is Check price and Read more Detail At Walmart.com, The Shoot-N-C Matrix target is a great match for the shooter that wants to assemble a large single target, pattern a shotgun, or to add their own aiming point. Here we are offer best quality for Cabelas Ar Rifle Scope Review And Century M74 Rifle Review and guarantee cheaper than other online shopping store. I have a cambridge one micro system 25w per channel and they work brilliantly a good upgrade from the cambridge s30 speakers i had, Well priced (NZL$950) and a good bass. At low levels, their balance is slightly lean in the midrange (although the midrange is precise, articulate and detailed), with a forward but clean treble, and powerful, well-extended bass. As usual I shot five groups of five shots. P.S.

They can't seem to get it right. Everything else is usually functional. Black is dead. In spite of this, there are good Century builds, and there are bad ones. So worth it IMO. Century Arms M74 Sporter Rifle 5.45x39mm Description: SOLD Caliber Info: 5.45x39mm Metal Condition: Excellent, Light Finish Wear, Few Small Nicks & Scratches Wood Condition: Stock is in Excellent Condition Bore Condition: Bright Barrels: 16 Stock: Synthetic Stock & Pistol Grip Fore End: Magpul Butt Pad: Factory Buttplate Weight: 7 Lbs Sights: Adjustable Military Type Iron Sights

Also after some reading, the Bulgarian “Circle 10” magazines seem to be held in high regard by the AK community and they definitely work well in the rifle, as did all other mags tested. - Boris Pasternak, The early ones used a NDS receiver, but a lot of those used .223 barrels with a 5.45 chamber. I was looking at A Bulgarian ak74 with a American made Nodak Spud receiver and new barrel buy century arms at A dealer new for $399+ tax , i now some people are not crazy about century , but this little rifle looks nice , about $400 is all i have to spend right now , Question , anyone ever heard of the Quality of A nodak receiver , or have one of these ak's ?
Do they have barrel component indexing issues as seen on some of the 47's from Century?

I don't own any AKs as of now, but to me it seems like it is in good shape.