We also get your email address to automatically create an account for you in our website. Kelly joined WWE in 2007 and was assigned to Florida Championship Wrestling otherwise known as FCW for training. More … Coca-cola Net Income 2019,

Whatever Happened to Theo Rossi after Sons of Anarchy? Cowboys Team, In 2016, Kayla left Orlando for Winter Park, Florida, and joined the team of WWE NXT as a ring announcer, interviewer, and host for NXT segments and roadshows. He has also earned the Southern Championship Wrestling (SCW) Florida Tag Team Championship title one time. Your email address will not be published. Summer Rae. Coca-cola Products List Pdf, Restaurants Open Near Me Dine-in, Meredith Kopit Levien Husband, How long have they been here? In his first 2 matches, he used his real name but decided to adopt the ring name Byron Saxton later on. Wrestler. Byron Saxton as lucky enough to spend over five years training to be a WWE Superstar in FCW and then NXT, but that just wasn’t in the cards. Is Keyshawn Johnson Married, Milwaukee Wave Jersey, Enter Nowhere 123movies, Apr 3, 2017 - AJ Styles, Wife, Byron Saxton, Maria Menounos. In February 2014, he conducted a backstage interview with Sheamus where he was announced by Michael Cole as the newest announce team member. Everything with a beginning has an end. What Happened To Light Tv, He was then promoted to work as a traffic reporter on camera for the same station.

She is well known for mediating locker-room showdowns between hulking superstars to hosting NXT Live Events. He continued with WWE as an announcer and the rest is history. On his debut on 13th October 2007, he lost to Hade Vansen and subsequently to Sinn Bowdee about a week later. Kelly Cass Wikipedia,

Historic Plantations Near Me,

“2012 was my final match in NXT. According to Celebs Trending Now, the 37-year-old is worth a total of $87 million dollars as of 2019 but we don’t believe that AT ALL.  Saxton accumulated his wealth from his time working on WWE as a wrestler and commentator.  If we had to take a guess he’s probably worth $500,000. His pride and arrogant behavior caused him to get voted off of that season. Colts Week 8,

Would love your thoughts, please comment. His other ring names include Michael Cade and Bryan Kelly. Byron Saxton is not his real name. His occupation was Farmer.

Drinking Doesn T Make Me Feel Good, 2007 Best Actress Nominees, In late May of 2011, Saxton began calling himself ‘Big League’ Saxton. During the season, Saxton attacked his mentor Yoshi Tatsu for costing him a match against Cannon. Bill DeMott, funny enough, had come back into the fold, and I gathered just from the outside looking in and using what smarts I have I guess, I think the new administration probably came in and went, ‘okay, who do we have on our roster here in developmental?