There is noticeable crime, and there are times I don't feel safe. Other US patent applications are currently pending. Brockton, MA, population 93,527, is located /* CD-top 468x60 */ Methodology: Lowell is a city in the U.S. Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Somewhat safe. Brockton's property crime levels tend to be higher than Massachusetts's average level. Very safe. google_ad_width = 336; Explore the safest places in the U.S. based on crime rates for murder, assault, rape, burglary, and other crime statistics. Find the top 10 safest places to live in MA. google_ad_slot = "6601043026"; There is really no crime to speak of. Crime, My Chances of Becoming a Victim of a Read more, By sending this Report you agree to NeighborhoodScout's, My Chances of Becoming a Victim of a Ranking based on Niche's 2020 Best Places to Live Ranking and includes only places that earned strong Crime & Safety grades. Compare Now. Based on violent and property crime rates. 7,043,501 and 7,680,859. This is possible by associating the 9.4 million reported crimes in the U.S, including over 2 million geocoded point locations…. Property , . Our nationwide meta-analysis overcomes the issues inherent in any crime database, including non-reporting and reporting errors. google_ad_height = 60; Updated annually. Violent   All the trademarks displayed on this page are the property of Location, Inc®. This Web site is funded through a grant from the Bureau of Justice Statistics, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice (2017-BJ-CX-K008). It is estimated that in the first 5 years of the past decade the population of Brockton has stayed about the same.   18,000 local law enforcement agencies in the U.S. It is estimated that in the first 5 years of the past decade the population of Brockton has stayed about the same. 8,376,755. google_ad_width = 468;