Hi, all! Tested with Loadiine v4. Exception type DSI if Super Metroid Base is used. Do NOT change the region of an existing game entry. Then Make RPX using FFMQ.ELF FFMQ.SFC. I'm working on the gba one atm, which is almost completed! english patch +Eng1.0RPGone works perfectly. Virtual Console menu still accessible. Top - # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z. Black screen, able to exit. This page was last modified on 11 May 2019, at 08:42. Otherwise perfectly playable. Game is playable with moderate graphical errors, but the extra VRC6 sound channels are poorly emulated, resulting in bad music. Tested with Ranses-12's (S)NES2VC tool and Loadiine GX2. Do NOT change the region of an existing game entry. Link to ongoing discussion. works fine with rpx injection on super metroid. This page was last modified on 23 April 2019, at 23:33. Contents: When there is a special release for a specific country, enter an appropriate abbreviation. Super Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back. Name - Add the name obviously and if it’s a game that has several releases like 1.0,1.1 and 1.2 add it as well. Works with RPX injection and Loadiine GX2. No problem! Enter "Works", "Issues", or "Doesn't Work". Slowdown in-game issues, otherwise playable. This page has been accessed 121,147 times. Only issue with this game is the final trench run in the X-Wing stage, the gfx is glitched out, skill is not required here, just luck to complete the stage. Super Nintendo Entertainment System / Super Famicom Do NOT change the region of an existing game entry. If it's anything like the 3DS, it'll just be a single byte flag in the wrapper that can be changed with a hexedit. Unknown status. Them releases and updates though. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The Joystick Hack works fine. A subreddit dedicated to Wii U hacking and homebrew! This page has been accessed 24,491 times. These injectors are coming out really fast! Bike Daisuki! some background music might not play in some areas but thats about it otherwise runs perfectly. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. Tested in Loadiine GX2. Made by me (still have to change my nickname lol). When there is a special release for a specific country, enter an appropriate abbreviation. the screen will start flashing randomly and making the game lag abit, also tested injecting into DKC and KDL3 same result. IMPORTANT NOTE: Famicom Disk System (*.fds) games are NOT supported. Black screen after main menu if Super Metroid/DKC is used. host - The name of the VC you injected the rom and specify the region if you can, ex Donkey Kong Country. I decided to get into Wii U homebrew and so far I have everything setup! Didn't notice any slowdown not present in the original when injected into Super Metroid, Dinowars - Kyouryuu Oukoku e no Daibouken, Do-Re-Mi Fantasy - Milon no Dokidoki Daibouken. Only tested RPX injection, english patch T+Eng_rpgone works perfectly, does not work on super metroid only on DKC. If we can do that and remove the input lag (if it's possible without rewriting the emulator), then I'll actually have use for my Wii U! Works with translation patch by demiforce, also saves. Console doesn't crash, but game fails to load (Black Screen). Super Mario All Stars + Super Mario World. The Flintstones - The Treasure of Sierra Madrock, The Great Circus Mystery Starring Mickey & Minnie, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters, Haven't tested with direct .rpx injection, use Wii U VC injector by Fix94. Name - Add the name obviously and if it’s a game that has several releases like 1.0,1.1 and 1.2 add it as well. Tested with Loadiine v4. Name - Add the name obviously, and if it's a game that has several releases like 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2, add it as well. This does not affect gameplay. Template Compatibility list for Wii U Wii Injection. When there is a special release for a specific country, enter an appropriate abbreviation. Link to tutorial. Game has not been tested, or the test results were unclear. N64/GBA — Still searching for a more user friendly way of accomplishing injects! Slowdown in-game issues, otherwise perfectly playable. Thank you so much! Kaite Tsukutte Asoberu Dezaemon (English Patched). Super Street Fighter 2: The New Challengers. I do that because i have nothing to do (except watching streams), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Also works when injected into Super Metroid, Rom hack of Japanese Kirby's Dream Course. Swapping headers did boot ROM, no GSU/MARIO Chip 1 support, No S-DD1/ASIC chip support, 48 megabit ROM. Do NOT change the region of an existing game entry. Name - Add the name obviously and if it’s a game that has several releases like 1.0,1.1 and 1.2 add it as well. Posts from all apps on the Wii U and 3DS (Including drawings and screen shots) Community content in game for Splatoon and Animal Crossing Plaza. {{ WiiU VC SNES Inject | name = ... | region = USA/EUR/JAP | host = WiiU VC | status = Doesn't Work/Works/Issues | notes = please add a note if needed}}, https://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/WiiU_VC_NES_injection?oldid=70029, GNU Free Documentation License 1.3 or later. A bit slow in speed. {{ WiiU VC SNES Inject | name = ... | region = USA/EUR/JAP | host = WiiU VC | status = Doesn't Work/Works/Issues | notes = please add a note if needed}}, https://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/WiiU_VC_Snes_injection?oldid=70084, GNU Free Documentation License 1.3 or later. Region - Enter " USA ", " JAP ", or " EUR ". Top - # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z. Only tested rpx injection, english Tranlations work fine. Slowdown in-game issues. Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: Fighting Edition. Only minor issue is the selection box in the main menu before starting a game, it's black instead of see through, after you start the game, everything else is very much playable, tested on Loadiine GX2. Games that mostly work but with more serious but playable bugs, or random lockups (random doesn't mean lock up every time at the same spot in the game). Black screen on boot. Name - Add the name obviously and if it’s a game that has several releases like 1.0,1.1 and 1.2 add it as well. Status - This column is for the compatibility of Not64 in its default state. Region - Enter "USA", "JAP", or "EUR". Character gfx is glitchy, top energy bar scrolls across the screen, EUR version of the game suffers from the same issue, tried many different bases, all the same. Some sound effects are missing like voices and some weapon hit noises but everything else works perfectly, Some of the particle effects for the Magitek skills are wrong, Use Super Metroid base to create a Final Fantasy Mystic Quest ELF file. Boots to blacks screen after the Irem intro logo, also tried various bases, either the game boots to black screen or boot screen after Irem intro logo.