Compare; Find My Store . I have a Bradford White gas water heater. We are going to present Bradford white 50-gallon gas water heater review. Commercial Gas Water Heater (2) Commercial Water Heater (1) Residential Electric Water… (3) by maybellbucioht4797 | in Bradford White | tagged Bradford, Gallon, Heater, MI75S6BN337, Natural. 681 reviews analysed EACH. The exclusive Vitraglas enamel lining is uniquely formulated and applied to the interior of the water heater tank. Bradford White most popular residential tank gas water heaters lineup – featuring the Defender Safety System® – has proven itself a top pick year after year. 4.4 out of 5 stars 54. Replacement upper thermostat with high limit for Bradford White water heaters. Let's take a close-up look at what's going on inside the water heater tank to see how simple and elegant it is doing its job. I ordered them both and replaced the existing ones with them. The replacement of both units took maybe 30 minutes total. Problem solved. Don't want a 220 jolt to ruin your day (even though you thought you turned off the circuit breaker). These include: Traditional gas heaters. I followed them step-by-step and had great success... and I'm someone who isn't usually very good at fixing things around home. It tells me thermostat well/sensor fault. This is a safe, energy-efficient setting. Size, terminal position, etc. Fast, same day shipping. Combination (3) High Limit, Lower, Single … (1) High Limit, Upper (2) Upper (1) Used On Item. Bradford White Water Heaters may at any time and at its sole discretion change or replace the information available on the Bradford White Water Heaters YouTube channel and in the videos contained therein. Reviewed in the United States on November 14, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on August 15, 2019. Resetting the red High Limit switch did nothing at all. This item: Bradford White 265-51046-00 Upper & Lower Water Heater Thermostat Kit $32.95. Show details. Bradford White versus Rheem Water Heaters. Having taken a brief look at these two brands and what they have to offer, let us proceed to compare them so as to know the best. Cookies are disabled. EACH. Started yesterday. Repair your Bradford White Water Heater Thermostat for less. Part #: BURG250T6N394 Bradford White Water Heaters may at any time and at its sole discretion change or replace the information available on the Bradford White Water Heaters YouTube channel and in the videos contained therein. Without having any background knowledge, I replaced it thanks to the use of free online YouTube videos. Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? Utilitech Water Heater Thermostat. BRADFORD WHITE 8.5" Water Heater Heating Element #265-42540-03 120V 1500W. Free returns. Shop by Bradford White Water Heater Parts. Would buy again. It was much cheaper to do it by myself rather than pay some HVAC guy to come out to do the same thing in 5-10 minutes and charge me over $120 for the same thing. Bradford White 265-51046-00 Upper & Lower Water Heater Thermostat Kit. The Bradford White DEFENDER Safety System ® The Bradford White DEFENDER Safety System ® was designed to resist the ignition of flammable vapors that can occur outside of the water heater. Copyright © 2011-2020 BradfordWhiteParts.com. Joined Aug 2, 2016 Messages 42 Location USA. These were the exact replacements. It is perfect for many standard water heating applications. What do I do? There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Sort By Featured. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The State Select water heater in our condo just stopped giving us hot water. This item: Apcom WH10-A Bradford White Upper Water Heater Thermostat $14.94. $371.34. Buy It Now +$8.25 shipping. Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself? Bradford-White, U.S. Water Heater, Republic, Day and Night, Jackson, Tennessee Tank and Duro-Matic. Model #9008078046. It also has a button that stops it from working, especially when the water goes above 170F. For those of you who wish to the best water heaters bradford white vs ao smith, you should not miss this article. This part was what I expected. Thread starter greenmonster; Start date Feb 26, 2017; G. greenmonster Premium Member. If your water heater is around 10 years old and it’s got a major mechanical problem, replacement is usually your best option. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Bradford White 265-48641-00 - Packaged Upper & Lower Thermostat Kit - Packaged Upper & Lower Thermostat Kit. $16.95. Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself? Bradford White MI75S6BN-337 75 Gallon Natural Gas Water Heater $1,403.85 Discount Price Today My site can find the best … However, it's possible to prolong the life of a water heater by following the proper care instructions that come with the units. Reviewed in the United States on September 1, 2020. Vitraglas® The World's Best Enamel Tank Lining: Bradford White water heater tanks are protected from the corrosive effects of hot water by an exclusive enamel lining. Unique ref. Express Methods of Delivery via UPS and FEDEX are not On top of that, they come with some exclusive features that set them ahead of the competition. Bradford White® Electric Water Heater Thermostat Kit - Genuine Factory Authorized Part - Contains Upper Thermostat And Lower Thermostat - 208, 240, 277 Or 480 Volt - Replaces 265-46279-00, 265-40695-00 And 265-48641-00 - To Replace Some Of The Older Thermostats, The Thermostat Bracket May Need To Be Replaced In Some Instances, Replacement Bracket And Complete Installation Instructions … $22.95 Please try again. Feb 26, 2017 #1 Model Number MI80R6DS13 Brand Age 6-10 years I have an 80 gallon electric water heater that is constantly over heating and then shutting off. Like all household appliances, water heaters eventually wear out. It fixed the problem. These hot water heaters come in a variety of models that you can connect to a gas line or an electrical outlet. Sold by Route 70 Supply and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. For instance, the water heater settings abc is the most common setting which you can check on your water heater. Exact replacement for Apcom WH10-A T-Stat. Gently slide off the access panel on the side of the hot water heater to access the thermostat. Bradford White Blower Motor Only with Gasket for Model UCG100H2703N, UCG100H2703X, UCG80H2703N and UCG80H2703X Water Heaters. FREE Shipping. Vitraglas® The World's Best Enamel Tank Lining: Bradford White water heater tanks are protected from the corrosive effects of hot water by an exclusive enamel lining. I looked closely at the water heater and found that it had this model Upper thermostat and also the WH-9 Lower thermostat. What do I do? Parts List. 74. Bradford White is the only major tank-type water heater manufacturer that is 100% committed to the professional installer. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Bradford White Water Heaters may at any time and at its sole discretion change or replace the information available on the Bradford White Water Heaters YouTube channel and in the videos contained therein. Reliance 9001954-045 Upper Electric Thermostat with ECO, Pack of 1, Black The WT8840 series is the Water Heater Control for trade use to replace WV8840 valves used in AOSmith and Bradford White Water Heaters. Compare; Find My Store. Water_Heater-Electric-Bradford_White-Commercial-ASME-6A-12A-20A-30A-40A.rfa. A water heater was overheating the water. Bradford White Apcom unit. There was a problem completing your request. 4.1 out of 5 stars 32. American Water Heaters 6911143 Water Heater Pilot Assembly Genuine Original Equipme... E-SDS Residental Magnesium Flexible Anode Rod for Water Heater,Prevent Corrosion Wi... Rheem SP210246 Water Heater Electric Thermostat. Buy the selected items together. $10.50. Ferguson is the #1 US plumbing supply company and a top distributor of HVAC parts, waterworks supplies, and MRO products. The heaters rating plate will need to be modified because the conversion altered the electrical characteristics of the heater. Compare; Find My Store. Item #362345. Top Rated Plus. Ferguson is the #1 US plumbing supply company and a top distributor of HVAC parts, waterworks supplies, and MRO products. Electric water heaters have one or two elements, and each is controlled by a thermostat.