Playing at 4K resolution will provide the greatest enhanced visuals, but improvements can be seen on lower resolution displays as well. Gearbox Software, Borderlands, and the Gearbox and Borderlands logos are trademarks of Gearbox Software, LLC. I have the same feelings about this pack. I am using a 1070Ti and R5 1600, this game should be buttery smooth. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. I have the same feelings about this pack. The New HD Texture Pack Pretty sure I heard they added like a 4k texture pack or something with that recent update. 162k. User account menu. Post and discuss anything related to Borderlands 2. i would not recommanded u hd pack if u dont have very strong pc bl2 is not most optimized game, "they’re best enjoyed on 4K displays, but also offer some improvements at lower resolutions.". Borderlands 2 Ultra HD Texture Pack now available on Steam . You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam. All rights reserved. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Receive mail from us on behalf of our trusted partners or sponsors? The difference isn't big as the game is - as you should have noticed - using a cartoonish style. Future US, Inc. 11 West 42nd Street, 15th Floor, VAT included in all prices where applicable. NY 10036. Borderlands 2 - Pack de textures Ultra HD, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel - Pack de textures Ultra HD, Borderlands: The Handsome Collection - Pack de textures Ultra HD, Si vous découvrez cette franchise de brutasses, alors bienvenue ! 2K and the 2K logo are trademarks of 2K in the US and/or other countries. #1. If you have a NVidia card, you can use PhysX. I have a question about this pack. I don't know how do I activate the borderlands 2 UHD texture pack DLC. Please refresh the page and try again. 1. Ultra HD Texture Pack [Question] Close. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), https://store.steampowered.com/app/941170/Borderlands_2_Ultra_HD_Texture_Pack/?snr=1_16_16_&curator_clanid=4067475, https://borderlands.com/en-US/news/2019-04-03-handsome-collection-ultra-hd-texture-packs-out-now/, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1740044688, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1736088450. :p. It's worth noting that this is intended for 4K, if you're playing in 1080p it's not going to make a noticable difference. I don't see any changes which cost 7.8gb of my storage space. Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget: Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear. Les packs de textures Ultra HD pour Borderlands 2 et Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, et la mise à jour gratuite pour les joueurs PC sont disponibles en téléchargement dès maintenant. About This Content Increase the visual fidelity of Borderlands 2 and its DLC with upgraded and remastered environment, character, and weapon textures. Visit our corporate site. This content requires the base game Borderlands 2 on Steam in order to play. Posted by 1 year ago. That is all. Announced at today's Borderlands panel at PAX East 2019, Borderlands 2 and The Pre-Sequel are each getting an Ultra HD texture pack as a free download. All Discussions ... Ultra HD texture pack I don't see any changes which cost 7.8gb of my storage space. Sam Porter Bridges. © Valve Corporation. Si vous êtes un Chasseur de l'Arche aguerri et que vous avez déjà joué à Borderlands 2 ou Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel sur la génération de consoles précédente, vous pouvez transférer vos sauvegardes depuis une console de même marque vers votre PlayStation®4 ou votre Xbox One. The game was not in 4k until this update. It's been a while since I played, and can't even notice if it's been applied regardless or if there's an option somewhere to turn on that I don't see. Si vous possédez l'un des deux jeux (ou les deux) sur PC, mais qu'il vous manque certains des DLC, sachez que The Handsome Collection est disponible dans le cadre d'une, promotion sur Steam permettant de compléter le pack. The Borderlands 2 Reddit. Now all the textures are full 4k and that is what is decreasing your FPS. Announced at today's Borderlands panel at PAX East 2019, Borderlands 2 and The Pre-Sequel are each getting an Ultra HD texture pack as a free download. 267. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection - Pack de textures Ultra HD. Read more about it in the. save. 4 months ago. Sign in to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested. ... Hey guys, I think the new Ultra HD Texture package shows some noticeable differences if you play in 4K. The pack won't just include textures, though—it'll add some extra graphical touches, like higher resolution dynamic shadows, improved Screen Space Ambient Occlusion, and better anti-aliasing. Powered by Wwise (ce) 2006 – 2017 Audiokinetic Inc. All rights reserved. NVIDIA and the NVIDIA logo and The Way It’s Meant To Be Played are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation. They'll redo textures across the game, from characters and vehicles to weapons and environments. An improved SSAO method for more realistic ambient lighting. Borderlands 2 Ultra HD Texture Pack now available on Steam [Media] Close. Borderlands 2. Borderlands 2 > General Discussions > Topic Details ⎛⎝Duckers⎠⎞ Apr 3, 2019 @ 2:41pm How do i use this new hd texture pack? 1. © 2009 - 2017 Gearbox Software, LLC. r/Borderlands2. Archived. Thanks. 17. Sign in to see reasons why you may or may not like this based on your games, friends, and curators you follow. Oh, it wasn't in that latest update? Created Aug 6, 2011. Also , they put out more heat too . I have not 2K or 4K resolution at all. There's clearly a difference, just go to youtube and watch a comparison video. Unreal, the circle-U logo and the Powered by Unreal Technology logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States and elsewhere. ©2019 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Radeon, Ryzen and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Epic Games and the Epic Games Store logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. in the USA and elsewhere. He's a generalist, because life is surely about playing as many games as possible before you're put in the cold ground. Increase the visual fidelity of Borderlands 2 and its DLC with upgraded and remastered environment, character, and weapon textures. © 2017 Autodesk, Inc. Autodesk and Scaleform are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. 2K and the 2K logo are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved. Pretty sure I heard they added like a 4k texture pack or something with that recent update. © Ultra HD Texture Pack Making No Difference [Discussion] I keep seeing posts about how the texture pack also re-optimized the game and smoothed out all the performance issues. I think the 4k upgrade is noticeable enough to be worth the dl and hd space for sure. like i said...i played this very game just a few days ago..same machine, same parts( gtx 1080 ti, i7-7700K, 64 GB ram)..played just fine....now it runs very slowly, oh and yes..i did play it before in 4k, then, as an experiment...i dropped it to 1080.....it maintained the same ♥♥♥♥♥♥ FPS, blew my ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ mind..there's gotta be something wrong with the drivers or somen. hide. Acer Predator Helios 300 gaming laptop review. Si vous possédez l'un des deux jeux (ou les deux) sur PC, mais qu'il vous manque certains des DLC, sachez que The Handsome Collection est disponible dans le cadre d'une promotion sur Steam permettant de compléter le pack, où vous ne paierez que les éléments qu'il vous manque. ... Can someone help me fix an issue with my HD texture pack. The “PS” Family logo and “PS4” are registered trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. Stadia, the S logo, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. This defaults to your Review Score Setting. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Archived. Post and discuss anything related to Borderlands 2! #5. Improved quality and smoothness of shadows, especially during movement. Just 1920x1080 (144Hz) at this is the highest resolution for my monitor. All rights reserved. Les packs de textures Ultra HD pour Borderlands 2 et Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, et la mise à jour gratuite pour les joueurs PC sont disponibles en téléchargement dès maintenant. Thank you for signing up to PC Gamer. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Press J to jump to the feed. It might help if you lower PhysX or deactivate it from game settings. User account menu. Sur consoles, Borderlands: The Handsome Collection regroupe tout le contenu téléchargeable disponible à ce jour pour Borderlands 2 et Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, et notamment les campagnes et classes jouables additionnelles, les arènes de défi, un niveau maximum plus élevé et toujours plus d'options de personnalisation. But I fired it up and I still get the same FPS drops in the same areas. Borderlands 2 Ultra HD Textures vs Original Compared [Video] Close. Last edited by Terrapin; Jun 18, 2019 @ 10:04am #10. Gearbox and Borderlands, and the Gearbox Software and Borderlands logos, are registered trademarks, all used courtesy of Gearbox Software, LLC. Jun 18, 2019 @ 4:43am Originally posted by -RKI-: Welcome in the club.