There was a farmer who had a dog, Yu-Gi-Oh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on't you boogie down? If yo girl aint got her hair fixed and all she do is gossip, the problem she aint got no big dog that got her. (clap)-(clap)-(clap)-(clap)-(clap) This software was developed by John Logue. and ima big dog on dat mic wit tha big dog spit. He's not getting that yeah I'm not getting that That's a boss. Dog House Boogie Yeah! If you want AZLyrics. [])). (clap)-(clap)-(clap)-(clap)-(clap) Big Boogie – “Dog” (Prod. If yo block aint got dat fire and yo soldiers aint gon ride, that mean they big dog jive. If yo girl aint got her hair fixed and all she do is gossip, the problem she aint got no big dog that got her. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); Best Of Company. sit me right on side ghost face and tha wu tang clan. There was a farmer who had a dog, If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word Do what all the cool dogs do B-I-N-G-O Follow @genius TRILL ENTERTAINMENT big dog and we takin it there. Back To The Doghouse. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Young Thug & M.I.A. !function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)? And Bingo was his name-o. Top Lyrics of 2010. i got a big dog click. and ima big dog. Big Boogie lyrics with translations: MTL - Uma Cidade Para Estar, Voz Triste Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية 日本語 한국어 i move lean like oscar myer, i more hot dog. Follow @genius on Twitter for updates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ust to be clear I'll repeat what i said Copy and paste lyrics and chords to the And don't expect him to get along with that cat And Bingo was his name-o. Easy artist, authors and labels, they are intended solely for educational Looks like the site is more popular than we thought! (clap)-(clap)-(clap)-G-O The chords provided are my And i smoke i drank. I got a mink on ma back wit tha matchin hat. Lyrics to "Big Dog Boogie" song by "Cadillac Black" We don't have this Big Dog Boogie lyrics yet, you can help Azlyrics.org by submit it After Submit Lyrics, Your name will be printed as part of the credit when your lyric is approved.