All Rights Reserved. Many people with Betamax recordings are wondering how to preserve the memories held on their old Betamax tapes. We take pride in the personalized service we provide and are happy to answer any of your questions along the way. Released in 1975, Betamax is considered the first home video format that ignited the home video craze. both playback and record modes. See Tracking responds as it should. recordings and played a number of tapes completely following refurb. /* 120x600, created 6/9/09 */ What can I say, well when it comes to recording or playing back analog video this sony is and was a great value! Thankyou and GOD Bless! All CLIENT LIST  | What can I say, well when it comes to recording or playing back analog video this sony is and was a great value! We will also contact you when the order is complete and ready to be shipped back to you.            BELOW LISTINGS ARE FOR Many people with Betamax recordings are wondering how to preserve the memories held on their old Betamax tapes. Betamax Transfer Services by Current Pixel® At Current Pixel®, we make it easy to convert Betamax to DVD or digital files like MP4. That’s why all our Betamax conversion services are performed by Current Pixel personnel at our facility in Atlanta, and not outsourced to a third party. There's a problem loading this menu right now. All of it's mechanics have been serviced. VCR for dubbing your tapes to hard drive, DVD or VHS of just for watching them. We understand it’s important for our customers to know their memories are safe throughout the process because old video tapes are very precious, so we handle them with the utmost care. So whether you’re needing a digitized version for an upcoming event or just want to ensure your memories live on, Current Pixel can, Convert Betamax to Digital & Preserve Old Memories, Though production of Betamax recorders stopped in 2002, the cassettes were still available for purchase up until just recently in March 2016 when they were completely taken off the market. We take pride in the personalized service we provide and are happy to answer any of your questions along the way. There was a problem completing your request. That’s why all our. Unable to add item to List. All functions work well. The entire transport cleaned and re-lubed and now all works great.    *HOME CONTACT & ORDERING  All the mechanics seem to work fine. My oldest daughter was about to get married and I needed to transfer her childhood VHS tapes to DVD to play at the rehearsal dinner. From Beta repair and recorders to video tape MrBetamax has the largest selection of … I reckon no one wants to just "rent out" their Betamax as much as wanting to get rid of them. Reviewed in the United States on February 15, 2020. That is quality and reliabilty worth mentioning! My three beautiful daughters are all getting married in the next 3 years. PARTS Alas, that was not the case. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. We don't have the resources frame advance' modes, s for standard speed and pause / As part of our media conversion services, we specialize in converting Betamax tapes to a more sustainable and accessible format that will stand the test of time. Minimum Orders You can purchase vintage Betamax players on eBay for great prices. $20. MrBetamax specializes in supplying refurbished Beta recorders to Beta format enthusiasts. Reviewed in the United States on July 30, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on April 10, 2007. Even better is to buy both units together and own one of the real super "sleeper" bargains in the BetaMax line. MrBetamax also has the largest selection of Beta equipment and supplies found anywhere. Check out the features below and then couple that with a superb HFP-100 or HFP-200 stereo processor (check these out in the " Accessories" section) and you can easily see why this is an awesome combination. have completely gone through this unit. Beta II speed. / service charge applies to all returns for refund I adore you Current Pixel!!”. Why Current Pixel for Betamax Conversion Services? Reviewed in the United States on April 10, 2007. CONDITION RATINGS   |   We did test  FAQ'S  I depending on item specifics & / or individual distributor / drop shipper policies. May currently operate with limited function. Heck, if I had one, I'd want to sell it too. still distorted on After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. our "Warranties / Returns" page via the link below for more details. So whether you’re needing a digitized version for an upcoming event or just want to ensure your memories live on, Current Pixel can transfer Betamax to DVD or other digital formats. google_ad_height = 15; As a result, many individuals and professionals alike seek to sustain their video footage by. We’ve helped customers from all over the U.S. convert old and outdated video tapes and film reels into formats that offer greater accessibility. 99 It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. google_ad_slot = "5925091580"; google_ad_height = 600; /* 728x15_5, created 6/9/09 */ How do you choose the right Betamax player? google_ad_width = 120; Since 1982. There are a few Betamax players available for sale on eBay - why don't you just buy one? |  The.  "VHS" VCR'S FOR PARTS OR REPAIR   |   HOLD / SOLD   |  It’s why we’re recognized as one of America’s most trusted sources for media conversion services. Starting as a locally-focused company based in the Atlanta, Georgia area, Current Pixel has over 34 years of experience as a pioneer in the media conversion industry. 20-30% restock fee google_ad_client = "pub-5095945150509336"; Current Pixel now works great after restoration. Beta Hi-Fi sound can make all your favorite hit movies and recordings sound as sharp and thrilling as they look. And since it is hard to find beta cleaning tapes, I'm unable to clean the heads, assuming that is the underlying problem. AND PRICING SUBJECT TO We //--> AmazonBasics CL2-Rated Coaxial TV Antenna Cable - 4 feet, AmazonBasics Deluxe Microfiber Car Wash Mitt, 2 Pack, AmazonBasics Digital Audio Coaxial Cable - 4 Feet, 5-Pack, AmazonBasics Drying Chamois Car Towel Cloth, 2 Pack, AmazonBasics RJ45 Cat-6 Ethernet Patch Internet Cable - 10 Feet (3 Meters), AmazonBasics Car Foam Blaster and Sprayer, 30.4-Ounce (0.9-Liter). SANYO BETA BETAMAX 4-HEAD VCR SANYO VCR-6400 C irca 1984-85 We have completely gone through this unit.