Maisani owns several houses, including one in Connecticut that is estimated to be worth around $8.0 million. Anderson Cooper’s boyfriend is 44-year old Benjamin Maisani, whom Cooper met in 2009. “They very quietly got back together and are planning ahead. Benjamin is a successful businessman, and owns a number of bars and clubs, three of which are famous in New York. In an interview with Frenchly (U.S.), Maisani said, “I’ve always been a night person. During the emotional CNN Town Hall segment, the journalist marveled at the possibility of becoming a father as a gay man. Age, Husband, Wiki, Who is Karrine Steffans? He enjoys fitness and working out, so he has a healthy, muscular body; Benjamin has an estimated net worth of $4 million. “It is an extraordinary blessing.”. Anderson Cooper and Benjamin Maisani. Wiki Biography, net worth, husband, Emily Montague’s Relationships, Divorce, Net Worth, Wiki, Daisy Keech’s Age, Height, Boyfriend, Net Worth – Biography, A.B. Anderson Cooper and Benjamin Maisani. Wiki, Net Worth, Daughter, Family, The Untold Truth Of Frank Lucas’ Wife – Julianna Farrait. However, Benjamin soon learnt that filmmaking was not where his passion lay, and found his purpose when he began working at a bar in Barracuda, Chelsea. He now has both American and French citizenship. Wyatt Morgan Cooper. I know my mom and dad liked the name morgan because I recently found a list they made 52 years ago when they were trying to think of names for me. “We remain the best of friends, and will continue to share much of our lives together.”. We are still family to each other, and love each other very much,” he said in a statement at the time. var rcel = document.createElement("script"); Part of the A360 Media Entertainment Group.Powered by WordPress.com VIP, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). In 2017, they spent a long weekend on a boat in Venice, Italy. He is named after my father, who died when I was ten. Even though Maisani became a little famous as Anderson Cooper’s partner, he is an achiever in his own right. Prior to joining BiographyPedia in July 2019, he was a Bizarre TV reporter and theatre critic at TheSun. rcel.src = "//trends.revcontent.com/serve.js.php?w=113585&t="+rcel.id+"&c="+(new Date()).getTime()+"&width="+(window.outerWidth || document.documentElement.clientWidth)+"&referer="+encodeURIComponent(referer); var rcds = document.getElementById("rcjsload_f982a2"); It’s a modest $4.0 million, but sure to rise thanks to his successful businesses. He regularly works out at the gym and can often be spotted with Cooper in New York. It is an extraordinary blessing – what she, and all surrogates give to families who cant have children. The bar got me out of my books and the cozy atmosphere of the Morgan. Maisani initially went to New York City to study film making. Benjy is currently a reporter for BiographyPedia based in Adelaide, Australia. I imagine them all together, arms around each other, smiling and laughing, happy to know that their love is alive in me and in Wyatt, and that our family continues. Cooper and Maisani's split was confirmed in March 2018 after they'd been together 10 years. Working at the bar did wonders to Maisani’s self-esteem, who started to come out of his shell. Benjamin and Anderson would go on lavish vacations, usually costing them thousands of dollars. Like most people, I never really thought about it, and I never wanted to be a celebrity. Cooper publicly came out as gay in July 2012, noting that he “couldn’t be any more happy, comfortable with myself and proud.” Three years earlier, he was linked to Maisani, 47, after the pair were spotted out together multiple times in New York City. On Monday, I became a father. The couple dated for nine years before Cooper confirmed their split in March 2018. While the couple was making big plans for their future together as fathers, the longtime news anchor kept his happy news relatively private before his big announcement on TV. Back in 2012, photographs surfaced of Benjamin kissing another man. Even though Maisani became a little famous as Anderson Cooper’s partner, he is an achiever in his own right. The couple live in Cooper’s converted fire station townhouse. I knew I’d have to be careful right from the start, before it had a chance to get out of hand.’. Maisani’s age is just 44, which means he has a long and bright future ahead of him. With his impressive GPA score of 4.0, Benjamin was accepted into Hunter College in New York to study Filmmaking. My son. Anderson’s father passed away on 5 January 1978 after suffering several heart attacks during open-heart surgery. Ever since 2012, when CNN journalist, Anderson Cooper came out of the closet, people have been curious to know about his partner. My family is blessed to have this family in our lives I do wish my mom and dad and my brother, Carter, were alive to meet Wyatt, but I like to believe they can see him. The marriage rumors were re-feulled in October 2018 – according to some sources, Anderson’s mother, then 92-years-old, walked her son down the aisle. All found copies will be reported.Original source: https://biographypedia.org/the-untold-truth-of-anderson-coopers-ex-benjamin-maisani/. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Sugarland Nightclub was opened in Brooklyn, in 2014, but was later closed for unknown reasons. When Benjamin was 21, he started his first job working at Morgan Library in Madison Avenue. “He didn’t tell his team at CNN until just before the show. … Only a select few of his closest A-list pals — including Kelly Ripa and Andy Cohen — were sworn to secrecy.”. When Benjamin was 21, he started his first job working at Morgan Library in Madison Avenue. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In March 2017, Benjamin said in an interview with “Frenchly,” ‘I’ve always been a night person. Benjy has also written for DailyMail and TMZ. Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Early life. Wikipedia doesn't want a page for Ben Maisani. The bar was a trendy spot, so Benjamin met several celebrities, such as Andy Cohen, Whoopi Goldberg and his future boyfriend, Anderson Cooper. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anderson’s maternal great-great-great-grandfather, Cornelius Vanderbilt, was the founder of Vanderbilt shipping. Maisani owns three popular bars in New York City: Easternbloc, Bedlam Bar & Lounge, and Atlas Social Club. rcds.appendChild(rcel); Cooper revealed on Thursday, April 30, that his first child, Wyatt Morgan Cooper, was born via surrogate three days earlier. Anderson Cooper got back together with ex-boyfriend Benjamin Maisani before welcoming his son, multiple sources exclusively reveal to Us Weekly. Benjamin Maisani and Anderson Cooper AO IMAGES/INFphoto.com Cooper revealed on Thursday, April 30, that his first child, Wyatt Morgan Cooper, was born via surrogate three days earlier. Just a simple reminder that article is created and owned only by biographypedia.org. He was 7.2 lbs at birth, and he is sweet, and soft, and healthy and I am beyond happy. Since Anderson Cooper is gay, this has only added speculation about who Anderson Cooper is dating. It’s a family name on my mom’s side. While many people crave it and pursue it on their own, some have no want for fame, but it finds them anyway! rcel.async = true; They split up in March 2018. Anderson Hays Cooper (born June 3, 1967) is an American television journalist. Most of all, I am grateful to a remarkable surrogate who carried Wyatt, and watched over him lovingly, and tenderly, and gave birth to him. Neilson Barnard / Getty Images While Cooper, 52, has publicly posted and spoken on air about his newborn son, Maisani is … He is the primary anchor of the CNN news broadcast Anderson Cooper 360°.The program is usually broadcast live from a New York City studio; however, Cooper has often broadcast from CNN's studios in Washington, D.C., or on location for breaking news stories happening around the world. Stoddard’s Net Worth, Height, Husband, Measurements, Bio, The untold truth of Tati Westbrook’s husband, James Westbrook, Who is Lisa Appleton?