I have a 4 month old, beautiful Belgian Malinois / German Shepherd puppy that I'm looking to rehome. Do you know which questions to ask your breeder? We specialize in PURE European working line . Welcome to Battle Road K9. In addition to visiting us often here, you can check us out on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest for more information, pictures, and videos! He did really well on his first tracking exercise Saturday. I have over 25 years experience in training, importing and breeding Belgian Malinois . The Belgian Malinois is a medium to large dog Breed with a Flemish origin, they are sometimes classified as a Belgian Shepherd (think smaller German Shepherd). I also believe them to be some of the most beautiful dogs and look forward to bringing one into my family." No spam. It's always a great idea to check online review, try googling; Reviews of ‘breeder name’ or Reviews of ‘breeder name’ + Washington. She recently went to a good home unfortunately... FOR ADOPTION My story I would also like to train not only the dog, but myself as well at operation freedom paws in gilroy." This is a process in which breeder minimizes or avoids vaccinations as much as possible…pups are fed human-grade home-made food (not kibble or other processed food)…and immunity is built with herbal tinctures (herbs which wolves would instinctively chew on when in nature). This breed requires training and with hard work will be active, intelligent and friendly. They are also titled in Tracking, Obedience and Protection. My husband Jack is a retired Police Officer after 31 years and I am a handler and active Police Officer. Click Here to add your information! Plus, I work from home so the dog will get plenty of stimulation to ensure they don’t get into trouble :) We’re looking for our next family member to share our energetic and loving home." Tramp is a 1 year old Male Belgian Malinois mix. var Tawk_API=Tawk_API||{}, Tawk_LoadStart=new Date(); You can also harness the power of Google Maps to find nearby Belgian Malinois breeders. German Shepherds and Belgian Malinois. Cook Farm Kennels is located in Brown Summit, North Carolina. He loves people and has been... 3 Females available starting at $1500 AKC Limited Registration from imported champs and recently to the original... one female readily available she's vet inspected and up to date on vaccines and, dewormings. Where to buy Belgian Malinois Puppies In Washington (WA) . Our goal is to produce healthy working line puppies with sound minds and strong bodies to excel in any working or family environment. Why buy a Belgian Malinois puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? Anything Look…Weird? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you follow anything here you're responsible for the outcome. I am an active person and I am looking for an active dog do get outside with me. Here at Battle Road K9, We aim to please!! We’ve already mentioned this, but why not check out our essential guide for bringing home a Belgian Malinois puppy? You can try our online directory, which has a list of Belgian Malinois breeders in Washington; Check our comments section below to see if anyone has left a review of any of these breeders. German Shepherd Puppies, Dutch Shepherd Puppies, and Belgian Malinois Puppies For Sale! She is a sweet and friendly athletic gal to her humans. Copyright © 2005-2020 EquineNow.com, LLC. This is a good place to start and hopefully our breeder directory will help you find a breeder. Belgian Malinois exhibit... Puppies are due on Dec 12th... more details will be available as soon as they arrive! In September I had Maximus imported from Mason's Kennels in Blue Mountain MS for $1200. -Mary from Oroville, "My live in girlfriend and I are very active people. Not neutered. Producing exceptional German Shepherd, Belgian Malinois and Dutch Shepherd puppies from world-class proven working bloodlines. Whittle did it naturally and I fell in love with the breed. She is a... 5 month old German Shepherd/Belgian Malinois mix He has complete shots and is neutured. Female pup Stella is from high titles in current generations of her pedigree of European working lines. Real Estate. I am looking for a very loyal companion that can be easily trained and has lots of energy. -Michelle from Techapi, California, "I am a 100 percent disabled veteran, during my 5 deployments before being disabled I worked daily with 3 different malinois and was amazed by how intelligent and loyal these dogs are and would absolutely love to have one of my own. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. I have been very impressed with their intelligence, loyalty and trainability. HE HAS HAD FIRST AND SECOND SHOTS,... Beautiful Belgian Malinois 14 month old male. -James from Monterey, California, "Our last dog, Stella, was a Belgian Malinois and she was an amazing dog. Please understand this is not professional veterinarian advice. I own my home in FL and didn't have any issues with Lali being a Pitt, however moving to San Diego there are quite a bit more restrictions with Pitt bulls in various communiites. " This info will be useful for you, as a future Malinois owner, as it will show you how to prolong the health and longevity of the dog…. At Battle Road K9, our Malinois are bred for Police, Military, sport and personal protection. We are a 501c3 non-profit corporation consisting of a small number of hard working volunteers. Belgian Malinois Breeders For Sale in Seattle Washington, AKC Belgian Malinois Breeders – Puppies For Sale Seattle Washington & Pacific Northwest – Breeders & Trainers, When it comes to Belgian Malinois Breeders in Seattle Washington, there are some things that you have to be aware of…. If you are seeking professional veterinarian advice or are unsure of anything, please contact your local animal clinic. Birthdate: 02-07-2013 Adopt Belgian Malinois Dogs in Washington. This breed requires training and with hard work will be active, intelligent and friendly. s0.parentNode.insertBefore(s1,s0); Our dogs get plenty of exercise and we need one that can keep up with us. After meeting several belgians myself I have grown to love there energy, playfulness attention to their owners and natural discipline. Weight: 60-65 lbs As always, We provide a police and military discount for Belgian Malinois puppies. -Gemma from Sacramento, California, "I've come to know this breed of dog from watching a segment reported on 60 minutes on how the military trained Belgian Malinois to detect explosive in the middle east. A wide variety of classified ads Buy, rent, sell and find anything - belgian malinois listings. Ginger is a unique dog looking for a home with experience with Dutch/German Shepherd or Malinois... 12 week old female she has had first and second shots and been wormed. Loved her to death, however she had a surgery and while in recovery at the 'animal ER' she died due to infection. -Marco from Los Angeles, California, Copyright 2018 Puremalinois.com - All Rights Reserved. Raising pups is something serious and should be delegated only to ethical breeders who don’t cut corners, and here we’ll show you how to find them. If this is your first time visiting our site, every state page on LPB (that's shorthand for Local Puppy Breeders) has a complete list of every single local breeder that we have identified in that state. PNW Belgian Malinois PNW Belgian Malinois PNW Belgian Malinois PNW Belgian Malinois. We operate in Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, Nevada, Montana, and Arizona. Although many of our dogs may end up in Law Enforcement or Sport competitions, … Each puppy is tested at 5 weeks of age and evaluated for their drive and work abilities. Theyre up to date on vaccines and,... 10 week old Belgian malinois puppies only 1 female and 3 males left. If they…. Eddie from San Jose, California, "I was in Afghanistan last year deployed Navy working with the Army, I had my first experience with Malinois as working dogs and thought they were amazing. If the map above isn’t working for you then there may not be any Belgian Malinois breeders listed on Google maps in Washington, however, you can also try our Belgian Malinois Puppies For Sale Near Me Tool. When it comes to Belgian Malinois Breeders in Seattle Washington, there are some things that you have to be aware of… Not all breeders are the same…in fact, the only one or two breeders available in Washington State (Pacific Northwest) breed rarely…that is if they’re even still actively breeding. It was a great dog, but it was not trained for any specific task even though the farm had cattle and sheep. Breed Group: Herding I have Belgian Malinois young puppies they have had their well check see with the veterinarian; have... Only asking $100 to hold one for you. Malinois are commonly used as working dogs, and can make very good guard dogs. For the best experience, we recommend you upgrade to the latest version of Chrome or Safari. Find similar breeds for sale in Washington. s1.setAttribute('crossorigin','*'); Weight: 60-65 lbs These dogs are not recommended for first-time owners, but they can be obedient, intelligent companions for someone who has a good deal of experience with training dogs.