Your review has been posted. Artemis' hand began to glow and preservation instincts took over Percy. Out of the five years, she adopted the clone of Superman. In fact, the only thing he knew was his name, and a phrase. Kennt ihr das Lied 'Hall of fame'? I've seen the boy's fate. "I think I've met my dad," he said slowly. The wolf jumped on Percy who avoided at the last moment and kneeing the animal. Justice League + Percy Jackson and the Olympians Crossover. Percy stood very still as the green glowing eyes extinguished themselves pair by pair leaving him in the pitch dark surrounded by the heavy breathing of sleeping wolves. Wenn jemand also ein Bild von Lily oder Hermes oder einen anderem Nebencharakter zeichnen will, kann er das gerne tun. ", Percy lowered the sword falling into an 'at rest' position that would allow him to count-attack at an instants notice; "No offense, lady, but not until they put their teeth away! But he didn'tseem to mind. "Greyfur told me," the kid answered, nodding towards the wolf. Any hope that it would all turn out to some kind of crazy dream disappeared the minute he opened his eyes the next morning. He had a knee on it's mouth, another on the rear of the body of the wolf, each hand pinning two legs. ", "Right," said Percy. "My name is Quintus Cornelius Priscus Tiberianus.". He turned around and walked away with the huntress. He was facing ten wolves, and the closer one was a huge black furred and red eyed wolf. Of course Thats my opinion! Now, it's a Hunter Percy story, I don't have pairings yet, Maybe Khione, I don't know. "It means, stupid pup, that you are my cub and a member of my pack! This forum is full of the best of Reyna, from pairings to her job, to background. "The gods love all their kids, no matter how many generations removed. Without turning she holds up her Gladius to block the fist of the other twin. The two legionaires nod to one another before glaring at the wolf goddess. Justice League + Percy Jackson and the Olympians Crossover. Apollo sent a blast of gold light on Percy and smiled. Share via Email Report Story Send. He didn't need to breath air as he could breath underwater. Hunter Percy. Lupa barks as she swings her sword for the back of his head. Rowling ... Potters from his birth mother Sally Jackson. running as fast as on the ground. I just don't know how to use my voice anymore. Raise him to be the greatest fighter, and the best man possible. Something the world needs now more than never. The wolves by the way were ignoring her entirely in favor of Percy. Artemis instantly understood. The pen will protect you. Möglicherweise verfällst du auch der Dunkelheit als ein Blutbändiger. And she was charged to raise him. This peaceful life ended with a silver arrow. He really struggled to climb in them, and after that, to walk in the branches. The boy was in a bad shape, blue bruises on a cheek, his leather armor was torned apart, deep wounds showing and bleeding. Whenever he was dipping in a stream, or the large, endless body of water, that his mind was naming sea, he was relaxed. Ja? Any PJO couple story that exists look here for. And after ten minutes, they stopped. Asked the goddess. Percy frowned and sat, around him was only trees. Pinning the animal down. It doesn't matter if it's good or not. The canvas roof above him was held in place by saplings roughly shaped into a frame. The young man hisses as the sand stung his eyes. He even knew her name – Annabeth. She rolls to a hault and huffs. He was often travelling in the trees, feeling completely at ease in them. ich find den Film denn der ist gröstenteils anders wie das. The woman smiled weakly at him and put a pen in his pocket. He turned to the sky and whistled loudly. In a yellow flash, she changed into her human appearance. Said the girl with a small grin. He had reinforcement on the articulations. Percy nodded and turned to the huntresses. Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. Brandon was born on 7/18/95. This will not have one-shots! 6/3 c4 OneDocToHealThemAll sorry to read of the abandonment. They followed it, with the wolves trotting in front, behind and around them, across a stretch of what looked like vineyards and into the forest on the other side. A majority of these stories are pretty long, a few one-shots here and there. Vermeide perverse oder gewaltverherrlichende Inhalte. English - Staff: 0 - Followers: 1 - Since: 01-05-17 - Founder: Prxy, All stories of origanal demigods go here! Percy raised his head and Apollo's hand glowed a bit above his throat. He frowned and growled softly. Raised Wolf by lucaxerxes Fandoms: Harry Potter - J. K . Viribus dashes at the goddess while Atsali sent punches towards her. Partys und feste. In her arms was her four years old son, crying and looking at her with fear. She raised the two as her own, turning them into something more. "Okay," said Percy not wanting to make waves. I will leave now. This startled her. English - Staff: 0 - Followers: 0 - Since: 10-23-17 - Founder: Unicorn0818. ", Somehow that didn't surprise Percy. "That's just what comes out of my mouth. Ich achte auch immer sehr darauf, dass sich die Geschichte einfügt und Rick Riordan nicht widerspricht... Aber um richtig dazuzugehören fehlt eigentlich noch Fanart. He has a strong sense of family devotion and put family above all else. Her gods still rule and sire demigods to defend the Flame. Atsali" Lupa says, bringing the two brothers to look away from the sky. After rising to all fours and stretching, she hopped doen from the ledge she was on. Very, very tall and wearing something dark and close fitted with this wild mane of hair and eyes that glowed in the dark just like the wolves' only hers were silver instead of green. must be rated k-t. Wenn ihr Bücher mögt und gerne lest, schaut doch mal hier vorbei: Ich die DVDs von beiden Percy Jackson-Teilen *smirk* Ich bin nur etwas traurig, dass der 3. During his travels, he saw from afar, huge grey constructions, moving metal boxes and other scary things like that. Thought the young boy as he looked at his different tools. And when the strange lady attacked, he had immediately reacted, instinctively, he had dodged the blow and counter attacked. He was in a creepy forest, in the middle of the night surrounded by potential dangers – and for some weird reason he felt right at home. Percy instantly jumped on his feet and faced the origin of the growl. But what about the other great couples that are so often ignored? And the quicker I kill them, the faster I am safe. Tja, da wurde ich ziemlich agepupst. Said Percy. "In fact I don't think I've ever heard of a Neptunian in the legion or the city. "I want to see how he will handle it." When he woke up, Percy saw a tree, he didn't know where he was, what he was doing here or how he arrived here. Not fat but tall. Viribus nods and tosses his shield back to his owner, who caught it effortlessly. He was the child of the prophecy. Repeating the same mantra over and over. "Even better," she said. "Take this, the pen will protect you." English - Staff: 0 - Followers: 0 - Since: 08-16-13 - Founder: thunderstorm-skald. She blinks in shock, realizing the shield her son threw wasn't meant for her.