There’s storage in the base of the port and center seats and two cup holders in the deck. content_type: 'product', n.queue=[]; { Mission Statement. I would like to take this time to thank Bass for biteing my lures and bringing me joy. The area is fully carpeted, and there are tracks for the VersaTrack accessory mounting system on the gunwales. }; Stepping down into the Pro Team 175 TXW’s cockpit, the boat comes with two full height bucket seats outboard on each side and a fold-down shorter model in the center. currency: 'USD' Bass Pro Shops®/Cabela's® Boating Center™ is the largest volume boat retailer in the world. By submitting this form, you acknowledge that you have read and agree with the, 6 Mercury 4-stroke engine options from 9.9-hp to 75-hp, 2 persons, 3/4 fuel, no water, 50 lbs. I've received wiring diagrams from Tracker for my boat that I can send you if you're interested. TRACKER … In-Stock Specials are Ready-To-Ship from the warehouse. As your premier source for all things boating and off-roading, we are happy to help answer all your questions in our Learning Center blog. The Lowrance Hook-4x fishfinder is bracket mounted to starboard, and it has CHIRP sonar, DownScan Imaging, and a 272x480-pixel display. Copyright © 2020 BoatTEST.com. See the price by becominga BoatTEST member. This weight does not account for passengers, fuel, or gear. On her custom-matched single-axle trailer, the Pro Team 175 TXW weighs just under 2,200 lbs., which opens up trailering possibilities. Additionally, to port, there’s a bungee cord to hold down rods during a run between fishing spots. { Bass Pro Shops®/Cabela's® Boating Center™ is the largest volume boat retailer in the world. Custom, Semi-Custom, and Universal boat covers available. Longitudinal stringers are also welded in place for full-length support of the hull. (79.5 L) aft livewell now come standard, and the boat is packaged with a single-axle trailer. All Rights Reserved. Livewells and Storage. Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website. When we widened the arc, she held her line and completed the maneuver cleanly. Outboard to port and starboard, there are lockers with storage for tackleboxes or other equipment. if (f.fbq) fbq('track', 'AddToCart', value: price, { To Get full access to this content, please: The Tracker Pro Team 175 TXW comes complete with a Mercury outboard, Minn Kota trolling motor, Lowrance fishfinder and custom-matched trailer for a base price of $16,995. Quality Boat Covers for your Tracker by Tracker Marine Pro 17 boat. $('#add-to-cart-button').click(function() In acceleration tests, the boat planed in 3.7 seconds and ran to 20 mph (17.4 knots) in 5.7 seconds and to 30 mph (26.1 knots) in 9.4 seconds. We offer a simple process for quickly providing you a good faith trade-in value on your current boat. The 13” (33 cm) tires mount on chrome wheels with matching hub covers and they roll on Super Lube hubs. return; New on the Pro Team 175 TXW, the hatch immediately abaft the cockpit seats opens a 21-gal. The max horsepower for this boat on our records is 80 hp . n.loaded=!0;