Ayr Gel is paraben and gluten-free. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Ky jelly or optilube is far superior for crusting and dry sinuses, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 May 2019. Immediately after taking just a small spray in each nostril I developed a sore throat, sneezing and throat irritation similar to a cold. I am so thankful and I was able to blow most of this out. A list of top best ayr nasal spray gel to consider buying. Wherever... with your iPhone, iPad or Android. This medication has been easy for me to use. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. people I wouldn’t even if a doctor said to. Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2019 Size: 4 Count Verified Purchase Even if you think your nose and sinuses are just fine, you should try AYR gel. Don’t understand that when it specifically says not to and why! Ayr Gel is paraben and gluten-free. I apple it with a Q-tip into each nostril. Any relief I got from this product lasted mere minutes at most. My nose started to run. You should always speak with your doctor before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your care plan or treatment. I was in 18-22 degree windy snowy weather and for the first time never had a problem. found this review helpful. Search by name or medical condition. It's very cool and soothing and really helps with my nasal discomfort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ometimes my nose is dry in the morning when I wake up, but I just reapply after a shower. ©2005-2019 WebMD LLC. Ayr Saline Nasal Gel with Aloe – 0.5 oz, Pack of 5 Our Insights: See our insights (based upon our own experience after acquiring and utilizing the product, or based upon some research work) on Ayr Saline Nasal Gel with Aloe, these may be beneficial for better understanding. Nasogel much better results Hide Full Comment, 0 Last but not least, don’t be hesitant to contact us for any concern. I tried it again tonight and I had the same experience. SatisfactionOverall, I have been satisfied with my experience. If you are taking accutane & suffering from a very dry & scabby & painful nose, DO NOT USE THIS! May 19, 2004 July 20, 2012 Jack Sparrow Leave a Comment on Top 10 Best Ayr Nasal Spray Gel Reviews Of 2020. Overall, I have been satisfied with my experience. Ayr Saline Nasal Gel Helps moisturize and soothe dry noses due to colds/flu, allergies, winter dryness, low humidity, CPAP/BiPAP, chronic sinusitis, air travel, nosebleeds, radiation therapy, oxygen therapy. Seems great!”, For Nasal Congestion: “My respiratory doctor recommended the Ayr Saline Nasal Gel as my passages were dry and I developed a sore inside my nose from using my CPAP. I can tolerate my CPAP so much better with it. The doctors who looked at my results suggested that I stop using the AYR Sinus and Allergy nasal spray because they suspected that I may me be allergic to the increased hypotonic solution of sodium chloride. What's That Rash? Finally, we believe that you will save a lot of advice and insider tips for yourself after reading our ayr nasal spray gel reviews. awful!!!!! Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. Your email address will not be published. Complementary therapies to ease symptoms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nd the post-nasal drip that went down the back of my throat burned quite a bit too. Thank God! Read expert perspectives on popular health topics. For that reason, you can be guaranteed that the information provided is up-to-date. Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. I have an ongoing problem with dry nostrils during the winter resulting in nose bleeds. When I bought the spray it came with a little sample tube of the same thing except in a gel form. As a life-long sufferer of nosebleeds, this has really done a great job at keeping my nostrils moist (much better than saline spray ever did). This information is NOT intended to endorse any particular medication. As you only use a bit, the tube will last a long time. I blame it on the Ayr dripping down the back of my throat. Next time, if there is a next time, I'll try just putting a bit above my upper lip in front of my nostrils. Copyright © 2016 Spoiler Foiler. It keeps the nasal passages open and moist for easier breathing. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Ayr Saline Nasal Gel, With Soothing Aloe, 0.5-Ounce Tubes at Amazon.com. It is no in the garbage. Ease of UseThis medication has been easy for me to use. Other brands: Ocean, Afrin Saline, Saline Nasal Mist, 4 Way Saline, ... +14 more, epinephrine topical, pseudoephedrine, sodium chloride nasal, SudoGest, Sudafed PE Congestion. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider because of something you have read on WebMD. Data sources include IBM Watson Micromedex (updated 2 Nov 2020), Cerner Multum™ (updated 2 Nov 2020), ASHP (updated 30 Sep 2020) and others. I also experienced headaches. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 October 2018, After years of trouble with heavy nosebleeds have found some relief with this, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 July 2018. Whether the question in your mind is, let us give it the best answer, and more, to help you find the very best products. Could be a coincidence but I wonder. found this review helpful. on Top 10 Best Ayr Nasal Spray Gel Reviews Of 2020. Works well. Subscribe to Drugs.com newsletters for the latest medication news, alerts, new drug approvals and more. The product is supplied in a very small tube which I estimate will not last more than two weeks using nightly, therefore expensive. $15 or so for 4 on Amazon is the best deal I've found. ”. Overall I highly recommend and I will be buying more haha, Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2020. I am now looking for a better remedy. Vaseline works way better and for much longer than this awful product. Was this review helpful? Yes | No. Questions about medications? All rights reserved. After just a few days, the sore is healing and the dryness is gone. What is the best ayr nasal spray gel to buy? I passed the static EKG and the treadmill stress tests that my doctor ordered. 1,621 global ratings | 562 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on December 29, 2017. I have not taken any more of this product and my symptoms are slowly clearing up. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information -, Drug class: nasal lubricants and irrigations. Ayr Saline Nasal Gel. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Ayr Saline Nasal Gel with Soothing Aloe, 4 Count, See all details for Ayr Saline Nasal Gel with Soothing Aloe, 4 Count, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Ayr Saline Nasal Gel Helps moisturize and soothe dry noses due to colds/flu, allergies, winter dryness, low humidity, CPAP/BiPAP, chronic sinusitis, air travel, nosebleeds, radiation therapy, oxygen therapy. I just put a blob on my pinky finger and apply. Required fields are marked *. Was this review helpful? Get expert answers by video or live chat about allergies, pregnancy, sleep, and more. What to expect from our reviews? I asked her to try the Ayr after I purchased some for relief from my dry nose symptoms. This stuff burns like crazy!