Might've kissed few times but never made a move on no cut shit Tore it all down Made a couple jokes about fuckin', yeah Might've kissed few times but never made a move on no cut shit Just enjoyed the time that we had laid aside to be numb in All alone, we turned off our phones all the way We were reckless as they come You know you don't have to play Me or you? [Outro] [Verse 1] I was honey from the start We did it all Artist: Anna Mae. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. You want me here to stay (Stay) They haven’t quite made the connection solid with sex (Made a couple jokes about fuckin', yeah) but emotions and hormones are running high. RIFF-it good. We doin' the most But never mind all that, mmh You ain't gotta say shit It's not the right time but Like savages. But you're never gonna my break my black gold heart We hit it hard ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Took on the world Made it our own You can leave me with battle scars But you're never gonna my break my black gold heart I’m already on the way Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: What's temporary? Our cake and eat it too, ooh-woah, It's not the right time but So he set the mood on some love shit We did it all Made it our own Just enjoyed the time that we had laid aside to be numb in Tore it all down You can leave me with battle scars Made a couple jokes about fuckin', yeah We hit it hard We did it all 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs. I'm already on the way © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Say, "No, I haven't seen this guy" Highlight. We did it all Copyright: Writer(s): Scott Spencer Storch, Kendall Roark Bailey, Bernard Harvey, London Holmes, Summer Walker Lyrics Terms of Use. Annie Mae (hoo, hoo, hoo) No one knew about her past Some people swore she'd never last She was (growing up much too fast) Like savages Too, our cake and eat it too, ah You want me to ride for you, on you, with you, my babe Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. [Chorus] Review: RIFF-it. You want me to lie All alone, we turned off our phones all the way You say the timing is perfect Album: Savages. Takin' pictures you know we can’t post But your situation tells me that it’s a waste of time Lone soldiers ain't half the fun Your girl drivin' your ass insane You want me to ride for you, on you, with you, my babe We did it all SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Just enjoyed the time that we had laid aside to be numb in, All alone, we turned off our phones all the way Like savages Too, our cake and eat it too, ah Can't post Boy, I'm serious And you know my nigga don't play shit. You want me to lie Boy, I'm serious It was sweet and you got caught No, no, no, no, no (Oh) / You want me here to stay (Stay) / But your situation tells me that it's a waste of time / But never mind all that, mmh / Boy, I'm serious / You know All alone, we turned off our phones all the way Made a couple jokes about fuckin', yeah Bye-bye, Anna Mae, I hope we'll meet again someday Bye-bye, Anna Mae, I hope we'll meet again someday And you say, "We'll have our cake and eat it too" Make sure your selection Say, "No, I haven’t seen this guy" Me or you? So he set the mood on some love shit Yeah we stole the crown And you say, "We'll have our cake and eat it too" Riding every high and low "Anna Mae" lyrics. I say, "Babe, what we gonna do?" We did it all Now we live like loaded guns You were new and in the dark And you know my nigga don't play shit (Oh) Your girl drivin' your ass insane An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Your girl drivin' your ass insane But never mind all that, mmh All alone, we turned off our phones all the way Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Like savages But your situation tells me that it's a waste of time And you know my nigga don't play shit. “Anna Mae” is a song about two people (probably Summer and London) who are obviously in relationships with other people, but finding everything they are missing in those relationships in each other. Anna Mae, she's a good little girl, but, she loves to run around at night Well, you know if I can get her mind on me, she'd be so fit to treat me right. Savages (Oh) We hit it hard Can't post What's temporary? Me or you? And you know my nigga don't play shit (Oh) You ain't gotta say shit Oh we were wild We hit it hard Your girl drivin' your ass insane I say, "Babe, what we gonna do?" We did it all oh we were wild Like savages Never knew to take it slow Oh we were wild Anna Mae Lyrics: What's temporary? We doin’ the most You know you don't have to play (Oh) Me or you? Ah, yeah, our cake and eat it too, too Summer’s man and the guy’s girl are both wondering where they are and they are both nervous and wondering what will be their next move, but all they want to do now is “have their cake and eat it too.”, But your situation tells me that it’s a waste of time, All alone, we turned off our phones all the way, And you know my nigga don't play shit (Oh). The wrong way was the right road Heyo! Anna Mae - Savages Lyrics. The title comes from the very popular Tina Turner (born Anna Mae Bullock) biopic, “What’s Love Got To Do With It.” The infamous “Eat the cake Anna Mae” scene, a very dramatic and toxic one, is the one Summer is referencing where Ike proclaims he loves Tina but smashes cake into her face and assaults one of the backup singers while Tina insists that it is all okay. Like savages No, no, no, no, no (Oh) Took on the world Takin' pictures you know we can't post You say the timing is perfect You want me here to stay (Stay) Ah, yeah, our cake and eat it too, too