In return, the object of desire should be able to equally entertain the other with witty repartee, new information, interesting gossip, intellectual dialogue, etc. Mercury was retrograde from October 13th to November 3rd. It is easier to use for those not familiar with using ephemerides. In a sense, Psyche is a wound… and sometimes, out of that woundedness, a person becomes very sensitive to the pain of others. Most scientists agree an asteroid was responsible for the extinction of dinosaurs. Astrology The definition of a planet was given in the General Assembly of the International Astronomical Union meeting in August of 2006. Dream And Spirit Guides

The reason the pairs Moon/Sun and Venus/Mars are number 1 on the list is because these are the two archetypal romantic/marital pairs, as per their mythology and symbolism. With a Cancer Moon, we seek familiar faces and places.

But the idea of ambush or attack can also be experienced on a psychological level…This “territorial imperative” does have to do with a people defending the boundaries of “their lands.” But again, on an individual level, folks also have a sense of their physical territory– and with Hopi strongly placed, this is pronounced… as is a feeling for The Land (the earth.) When someone’s planet touches our natal Eros in synastry, it is as if we have been stuck by Cupid’s arrow. Lenormand

Most of them are found within the main belt, which extends from 2.1 to 3.4 AU, and about half are between 2.75 and 2.85 AU. The 18-month one had his Moon exactly conjunct my Sun and his Mars trine my Venus.

These are the asteroids (belonging to the Kuiper belt) to which the astronomers give the name of Gods & Goddesses.

Nevertheless, the Eros person’s erotic feelings are stimulated, and the desire is strong. As the day advances, the Leo Moon encourages our theatrical, playful, and competitive sides.

We should take advantage of the increased drive this transit brings, but avoid tendencies towards self-righteousness, exaggeration, and obsession. But first: any boyfriend who claims someone other than you is their soulmate is not going to make you happy or be a good partner to you, ever. So, what was/is so wounding about the natal house in which Psyche resides? CERES: love/cash flow, productivity, receiving support and rejection. In 1977 Charles Kowal discovered Chiron. What is the importance of the name in the understanding of the meaning of an asteroid? In fact it’s exactly the contrary! The Moon person is deeply turned on by the Eros person’s intensity and sexual charisma. Until recently, you would have had great difficulty finding this out, but thanks to astro.com and serennu.com you can find out where it is in your birth chart! Sexuality, erotic behavior, the joy of living, what excites us, the will to live. Neptune square Ascendant Hi Patty :) The Cowboy Wanderer...I like that!

Asteroid Eris: going/standing against what everyone does (going against what the average person does), being able to share true insights, even though society does not want to hear them. I really do feel like he's my other half.. or twin flame. Demetra George-Douglas Bloch, “Asteroid Goddesses: The Mythology, Psychology and Astrology of the Reemerging Feminine”, ACS Publications, USA, 1990.

Asteroid Psyche: recognition of childhood trauma, psychological wounds, vulnerability, memories, inspiration, psychic vulnerability, psychological healing, head injuries. What is considered a conjunction exactly The Moon spends the day in the sign of Cancer. As well as using it to explore one’s relationship with nature and the animal kingdom, remember that Diana was racing through the forest (whether you see her in gossamer or buckskin and fringe) BECAUSE SHE WAS BEING CHASED. Thanks you. A problem, criticism, or misunderstanding can weigh heavily in the air. Eros represents what turns us on. Asteroid Iris: receiving/storing holistic information, thinking holisticaly, or thinking up information that is holistic. Is the sign a defense from feeling, or does it drive you further into psychological awareness?

The term “dwarf planet” was introduced to include planetary objects smaller than planets but larger than asteroids. I have this with a girl I am crushing on HARD, and it is a double whammy. Yet, the focus on Ceres, Pallas, Juno, and Vesta by asteroid advocates has generally eased the anxiety of astrologers.

Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. The table below shows the basic keywords associated with the four major asteroids, and with Chiron. However, spreading out sign rulerships to more than one planet did not strike a favorable chord among non-asteroid astrologers. By C. Marguerite Hafeman. Astrology love, lust, sex, intimacy, marriage, attraction…, 012. In any case, it’s better not to use it in the research base. Mega Astrology Brainstorm: The 8th House and Things in the 8th House.

Synthetically we can say that the recourse of the concepts before the research are impossible to be avoided, but that in the same time, they should be kept at the minimum possible. We tend to probe, observe, and focus our thoughts under this influence.

The relationships between these deities can also shed light on the interpretation of aspects made by asteroids to each planet in the natal chart. I, In March, 1802, German astronomer H. Olbers discovered Pallas Athene, NASA photographed a closeup of Gaspra, the first asteroid ever seen with a specific shape in 1992, massive explosion in 1908 over Tonguska, Siberia, General Assembly of the International Astronomical Union meeting in August of 2006, Only about 5% of numbered asteroids have been given names, January 1, 1801, the Sicilian astronomer monk Giuseppe Piazzi discovered Ceres. As well as asteroids, there are other bodies orbiting the Sun beyond the orbit of Saturn. Its one. 8. Asteroid Persephone: the archetypal victim, suffering pain in relationship, humiliation by abduction and rape. Synastry Psyche is compassionate love, devotion, and understanding. July 2016 With Panacea in hard aspect to the Ascendant, a person would have to “be” different to bring about an improvement; they’d have to alter their routine and initial response.