Musically, it is also more than capable of standing on its own as its 286 million-plus views on YouTube can attest. Here the ride is compared to the various emotions children experience. And if a good time is Disney’s ultimate goal when it comes to filmmaking, than “Hakuna Matata” is a smashing success. Click Here: ●●● http://tinyurl.com/y4d5dqxj, Customer Code: Creating a Company Customers Love, Be A Great Product Leader (Amplify, Oct 2019), Trillion Dollar Coach Book (Bill Campbell). Cultural Cache Bonus: 1996 Best Original Song Oscars and Golden Globe Nominee. In the anime, Principal Kuno has numerous tacky photos of himself. You can change your ad preferences anytime. Size, SIZE, size, SIZE! The theme song for Robin Hood, "Whistle Stop", is played during a T-Mobile commercial showing animals being friends during the 2014Super Bowl. “I Just Can’t Wait to Be King” — The Lion King (8.3). It’s those great tunes that really seal the deal. To help with our ranking, we awarded each song a score from 1 to 10 in three categories and averaged the grades together. “World’s Greatest Criminal Mind,” The Great Mouse Detective. ]������$>}4�C���'OHf�,�֬>��5�t��sq)��]>������=��=D���h�tfi�&��Ҧ��4�s�[�g^gg���1���gogs,9����;�q]��r�Fc����&���0A&�I���8�G����>U�F�=��ш�,�n�\O��M]"��&ۡJ]�kՋ�Dc����/{@�; 1��`P'��E�HAW:\�wKrC�%1��3���{�I� First: “Cruella” is unspeakably great, not least because of Roger’s ultra-petulant one-man-band—but there’s just not enough song there. (Not that Howard Ashman, Alan Menken and Tim Rice didn’t try—all told, they wrote four real Jafar songs, none of which made it into the final movie.) Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. 1 on the Adult Contemporary charts and reached No. This song has everything: humor, depth, a sky-high chorus and character development. Billboard Hot 100. 18. (Psst, Governor Ratcliffe: You are no John Dickinson. “Mad Madam Mim,” The Sword in the Stone. “Cruella de Vil,” One Hundred and One Dalmatians. My apologies for bringing back your childhood nightmares. We hold major institutions accountable and expose wrongdoing. “Think of the children” aside, this one’s just too derivative to score major points; it sounds like a Javert ballad that got left on the cutting-room floor, which is really saying something, considering the Javert songs that actually made it into Les Mis. Mother Gothel has admirable swagger in her big number, but that can’t elevate it higher than the middle of the pack. 12. The Frozen soundtrack spent thirteen non-consecutive weeks atop the Billboard album chart and has sold more than 4 million copies in the U.S. as it has been certified triple-Platinum. You bet your ass it is! 14. <>>> In order to earn a spot in the wicked pantheon, all a baddie really needs is a sharp chin, a killer smirk, a master plan… and, ideally, a big, bold production number in which they declare their evil intentions via song. Disney Movie Allusions Work Cited Essential Question Bangell08. Kelsea Ballerini - Peter Pan (Official Music Video) - YouTube. The song swept across the world like one of Elsa snow blasts and earned Oscars gold as well as a Golden Globe nomination. We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. 9. At 18, the Seven Dwarves' names are easy to forget. In his song "J.C. Cohen" (a parody of "Casey Jones"), he mentions the World's Fair. “I Wanna Be Like You,” sung by the charismatic (and geographically problematic) orangutan King Louie. 21 on the U.S. Issue 520 features a section called "50 Worst Things About Cartoons". n!��7�TZ��b8v>�/a�Wd������D6��EJ� �*��TiD�8���A5�f)��U@��J� ��`_��Y �,`”���470i��'�} i��? 4. Slideshare uses cookies to improve functionality and performance, and to provide you with relevant advertising. See our User Agreement and Privacy Policy. What a shame that one of the Disney renaissance’s most captivating figures doesn’t get a full-length villain song to call his own. Here are just a few examples from popular songs: Example #1: Let it Be (By The Beatles) “Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.” The three Ws repeated at the start of the lyrics add to the tone of the overall song. In the book, Alexander has a Mickey Mouse nightlight. “Friends on the Other Side,” The Princess and the Frog. “Circle of Life” is arguably the most beautiful entry on this list and reached as high as No. High quality with cheap rates. Real talk: There is the finest hair separating each of the top four entries on this list. It’s brash, bold, and almost, almost unbeatable. 1 0 obj Cultural Cache Bonus: 1994 Best Original Song Oscars Nominee. Looks like you’ve clipped this slide to already. More importantly, the motherly love song is used to bookend Tarzan’s development as a character from the time his adoptive Gorilla mother takes him in to when he discovers his old home and reconciles the two peoples within him. x��}[�.Ir�{C���8#���{&=�bc�@��`� �$���32���3+b��(y6�f�Lg�����X�������?��_�����O���O���>��?�����_����ۏ���ǯ��}���~����?~u_�Zk��>�:������������>������u���?����ߥ�u������q�����?F��������}�Y����?�p�����������/���o�����7�-q�\�>�{�����z��_[��h}�k}���G���=X��`�\�_,����=���hw�F�����Fk3_��GK������� �}I���߯'�Τ�t����}ћ�;]���\��;����0��I��U���E�R�}����}ѧԴ��3�E�Rֺ��0��J�J�ow��^��y��a�/z�R�U�����JI�J�ow��^%�q��a�/z��Jn���o��^%�~�����JN���N%�~����OI�]�����E��Z���F�>%�v��a�/����5�?+_�)�^m����O�J?���RZ��ϐA:�s�%9��R�G�壶�ͽ{���˷w��Πi�jj�q���/?�?���������qw��vT������'��}�y�I;�t~|�����~,|�;�\L}oy'#5$�;��(^������z�}m����U��O������΢�Mw�_��?���;x���{�>��������~������?���~��_�_|�����?��~znE�;�ihJ���w�t��w��yE�����Z�ߘMs��z_��8ϫ�K���O���[�|�y��e{� ž�&������'���s��i�uo�� ���]�����F}����pkaB���0~P��6a��t:�W�2�~��=O��'ڒ'�i�^��@{8�@�c�,�6͇n��P�cD}�j�����L�f�+�bϮe��,�ɲ