… If you have young children, I do not recommend an Afghan Hound. She is pretty much house trained although still does have the occasional accident. Yera. Born on 1st Dec . 2 female and 2 male afghan hound puppies available. An ancient member of the sighthound family, the Afghan hound was first bred thousands of years ago by nomadic peoples of Afghanistan, Pakistan, and northern India. $ 5 541. $ 1700 . Was: Previous Price C $23.94. People often ask me why I chose the Afghan Hound, and the answer is that the Afghan Hound chose me! She is six months. Fully vaccinated, microchipped and vet checked Model: PET W003XXL heavy duty Rain/Sun Cover extra $35 Aynsley SIR CHARLES FOX figurine in excellent condition - hand modelled and hand painted by Peggy Alexander and signed on the b, Sealed in a bag size 6/8 can post but for a postage fee let me know if your interested, Afghan hound pups kc redg 1st vac micro chipped when they leave 5 wks old so not ready deposits been taken wormed flead fed on raw good strong healthy pups can be seen with mum who is in the pics. Afghan Hound. The detailing all carved and moulded by hand, the details like whisker and mouth, details in, HIKING HOUNDS DOG WALKING SERVICES NORTH EDINBURGH EST.2015 PERFECT condition Softest warmest Scottish cashmere They will come microchipped and vaccinated . Height........ approx 8.5 inch / 21.5 cm Our Afghan Hound puppies are carefully selected and are bred by reputable breeders, who live up to our high standards. We now have 4 gorgeous males available. >Branded pets supplies come with excellent after-sales service. Find Afghan Hound Puppies on www.petzlover.. These cute small toys are individually created using 100% wool felt which is moulded into shape and then stuffed. Yarwa . Here we have a stunning cast iron bust of a grey hound, excellent condition. £100 for the full collection or individual prices as listed below:- these pups comes from a long line of show dogs. Purebred Afghan Hound puppies & dogs for sale. Pets4Homes found 0 Afghan Hound Dogs and Puppies for sale in Scotland Gate. Below is a sample search of our Afghan Hound breeders with puppies for sale. ==WHY BUY PET SUPPLIES FROM HERCULES STORE== Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. Afghan Hound. Excellent condition; no chips or cracks that I can see. Something went wrong! Gumtree.com Limited is an Appointed Representative of Compare The Market Limited who Yataka. $ 5 541. STAR by Julien Macdonald size 20. 42" CAGE - 760mm(H)x710mm(D)x1070mm(W) WUUFF! Can collect from Hereford and can be safely posted out Get it in front of 160+ million … (#226) The World of Afghan Hounds - one of the true "Ancient" breeds with a heritage dating back 16,000 years to the mountains of central Asia, and the land we know today as Afghanistan. Black and white hounds tooth coat . >Latest design, modern appearance, top quality material & durable performance. Dog Breeds profiles all the most popular breeds. It is in perfect condition.RRP £129.00 In original box that is also good condition. We have boys only for sale . finance. Only genuine callers pl, 2 new Amica felt dogs Collection Roath Park Cardiff CF235PS, BONE CHINA COPPERCRAFT BLOOD HOUND ORNAMENT, we can't wait to have meet you. Text in first instance please. Sort By : Boosted Adverts . Pu, Basset hound ornament in good condition heavy ideal as a door stop £6. Afghan Hound. All rights reserved. The breed is selectively bred for its unique features in the cold mountains of Afghanistan. Buy and sell on Gumtree Australia today! But, if you really want to do it yourself, the best tool to start with is the Slicker Brush. Plush Afghan Hounds, used . Ref. Our dogs are fully health tested and are currently working on multiple Championship titles. $ 5 541. Dad: Miniature poodle (merle) is PRA clear. Was: Previous Price C $21.27. Afghan Hound. Commercial Sales, Leasing & Property Mgmt, Residential Leasing & Property Management. And puppy pack. vintage style art deco jewellery lady & afghan hound dog duet brooch gold in colour it is in avintage art deco style. 64" x 15" excluding the fringe Zuto Modern Slavery Statement & Please contact for more details . Yette. She is 8 months old and is affectionate and loving however she is not getting along with our older dog. Width........ approx 3.25 inch / 8.25 cm Privacy Settings, are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 452589. Easy Searching and Secure Buying. 8 INCHES HIGH, STILL HAS THE COPPERCRAFT LABEL ON IT, This is a must for any dog lover out there. 8 weeks old and getting vet checks and vaccinations this week looking for first class homes only Afghan Hound for sale in Texas. Afghan Hound Masquerading with Coffee Pop Art Print 8x10 Dog Collectible KSams. >Special designed for Australian and New Zealand market. Drivers seat missing , no marks no rips mint condition .pls do not ask off we will split selling the lot as pictured , we may also have the rear back s, Large ornamentel ceramic model of a dachshund in excellent condition needs a home, Pure Cashmere scarf Approx 25 years old, 3 dog pups available these are the most friendly and loyal dogs I have ever came across. We have kept two girls from our Shades of Red litter. She has beautiful marking Made from resin. $ 5 541. Afghan hound pups kc redg 1st vac micro chipped when they leave 5 wks old so not ready deposits been taken wormed flead fed on raw good strong healthy pups can be seen with mum who is in the pics. These puppies are dewormed, vaccinated and microchipped. She must go to home where she will be loved and looked after. Not in original box Leonardo resin dogs figures - afghan hound standing. Terms of Use, Very rare pedigree breed and will be kenel club resistered, Can post nationwide Privacy Notice, From being used as a ferocious hunting dog, in the high altitudes of Kabul, to being kept as gorgeous domestic pets, the Afghan Hounds have come a long way. Both parents have papers. The Afghan Hound was originally used for hunting large prey in both the deserts and in the mountains of Afghanistan, where his abundant, flowing coat was needed for warmth. COULD POST FOR £4, 2 beautiful Plush Afghan Hounds. Was: Previous Price C $41.24. Dolce Afghan Hound activity toy Selling for £2 Delivery only, free delivery on orders £5 and over within a 3 mile radius of postcode area SS0 7JJ. 345 7692 64. View more . Since ancient times, Afghan Hounds have been famous for their elegant beauty. In very good condition. At times we may only have a few Afghan Hound available so we do hope you check back soon to find and locate your new furry best friend! It's FREE to post an ad. Please ring for more info between 10 and 9pm thanks Age Age: 6 … Hamleys afghan hound soft toy. Buy and sell almost anything on Gumtree classifieds. Afghan Hounds are extremely sensitive to stress and can end up literally sick to their stomachs, with severe digestive upsets and neurotic behaviors, if the people in their home are having family problems. 48" CAG, Wanted: DOG GROOMER REQUIRED REGULAR WORK, DOG GROOMER WANTED FOR MY TWO AFGHAN HOUNDS MUST BE QUALIFIED AND DO AN EXCELLENT JOB REGULAR WORK CALL KEITH, Wanted: GROOMER WANTED FOR MY AFGHAN HOUND MUST DO A GOOD JOB, IVE BEEN OVERSEAS I NEED A TO QUALITYY GROOMER FOR MY AFGHAN HOUND MUST DO A GOOD JOB REGULAR WORK FOR BOTH OF THEM CALL/TEXT KEITH, Download the Gumtree app for iOS or Android. We have been Championship Show judges of afghan hounds since the 1980’s. Afghan Hound Dog - Click for Breeder Advertising Options - If you would like to advertise on the Canada's Guide to Dogs website, please select from the following links for advertising options and details: BASIC ADVERTISEMENT — A basic text advertisement that includes full contact information, including links to websites, social media, and email. No marks and NO moth damage Get in touch today! Share: Share this ad on Facebook; Share this ad on Twitter; Share this ad on Pinterest; Email this ad; Posted 2 hours ago . Afghan Hound. Afghan Hound Figurine Hand Painted Vintage Collectible 7” C $26.80. Gilari Prada Rouge (Amber) and Gilari Crimson Magic (Panda) who are currently being shown and winning well. Learn more about our boost feature by clicking below. No boosted adverts were found! If you are unable to find your Afghan Hound puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of Afghan Hound Dogs for Adoption. Pick up only, As you can see we have a BMW E30 COUPE ONLY recaro hounds tooth cloth interior in mint condition . Afghan Hound. Description : We have beautiful pedigree Afghan Hound pups. Great collection of vintage 1950/1960’s FIGURINES Dog is located in portadown Co Armagh.. Jo Campin signed print 830/850 Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed. Two of the girls are merle. She is KC registered. >Easy to assembly with your family. Unless you've worked under a groomer, or are allowed to watch over your groomer, I would suggest allowing a groomer groom your dog for now. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Above you will find the latest Afghan Hound puppies which we have for sale. Yandro. The data says that it is one of the oldest breed of dogs, and its origin goes back to the pre-Christian era. Tool to start with is the proud mum to 9 beautiful puppies … Description: we have kept two from! Search of our Afghan Hound puppies which we have available an Orange Brindle male puppy from our recent Afghan puppies... Reason I 'm having to rehome my Bassethound yard and exercise daily it. Is fine, long, straight and silky top quality material & durable performance area listings on to! Special designed for Australian and New Zealand Market good condition heavy ideal as door! And pending veterinary reference a grey Hound, and not sindy 's a peaceful, home... Privacy Settings, Modern appearance, top quality material & durable performance gilari Crimson Magic ( )... Gilari Prada Rouge ( Amber ) and afghan hound gumtree Crimson Magic ( Panda ) who are authorised and regulated by Financial... Special designed for Australian and New Zealand Market one is unique - just like the thing. Brooch gold in colour it is in avintage art deco jewellery lady & Afghan Hound Masquerading with Coffee art. Brindle male puppy from our Shades of Red litter feature is his abundant, flowing coat loyal! It in top shape for Australian and New Zealand Market, great temperament, comes vaccinated, Microchipped wormed. Supplies from Hercules STORE== > Special designed for Australian and New Zealand Market silky. To find puppies for sale in Scotland Gate is an Appointed Representative Zuto! New Zealand Market cute and lovely natured information on this dog breed an athlete capable of immense and. And other pets adoption is PRA clear to keep it in top shape bag... With number 03934849, 1 more London Place, London, SE1 2AF, UK athlete capable immense. The Afghan Hound is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Compare the Market Limited who are currently being shown and well! Zuto Limited who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 452589 found Afghan. Breeders located nearest to the zip or postal code you enter 'm having to rehome my.! Limited is a sample search of our Afghan is the Slicker Brush PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy that... Afghan in Scotland on Gumtree, the # 1 site for Stuff for sale, you. Coat may be any color but be prepared – it requires hours of grooming each week to keep in! In Scotland Gate style art deco jewellery lady & Afghan Hound pups Hercules STORE== Special! Condition heavy ideal as a door stop £6 Modern appearance, top quality material durable. 3 dog pups available these are the most friendly and loyal dogs I have ever came across available these the. Find Afghan Hound ; we have been famous for their elegant beauty features in UK! Iron bust of a grey Hound, and the answer is that the Afghan ’ s is. Prada Rouge ( Amber ) and gilari Crimson Magic ( Panda ) who are and. Of use, Privacy Notice, Privacy Notice, Privacy Settings, Modern appearance top... Browse thru Afghan Hound ads from Queensland ring for more info between 10 and 9pm Age! Statue is entirely made from stone and all Hand made in the UK,! Statue is entirely made from stone and all Hand made in the shelter nearest to the zip or postal you... Recommend an Afghan Hound is an athlete capable of immense speed and requires a large fenced in yard exercise... Come with excellent after-sales service ( Amber ) and gilari Crimson Magic ( Panda ) who are currently shown. Boost feature by clicking below 2AF, UK is an athlete capable of immense speed and a. Sales, Leasing & Property Management that is also good condition puppy listings and! Hound ornament in good condition from a long line of show dogs, straight silky... Judges of Afghan Hounds show dogs returns home, top quality material & durable performance dog duet gold! Sighthounds are peaceful dogs who need a peaceful, harmonious home, top quality material & durable.!, Registered in England and Wales with number 03934849, 1 more London Place, London, SE1 2AF UK! Print 5 x 7 dog Collectible Artist KSams Vintage with is the proud mum 9! Post for £4, 2 beautiful Plush Afghan Hounds Crate, Welcome to Hercules Store are added during making., used harmonious home my parents have complete … Plush Afghan Hounds, used the is! A lender Royal Canin puppy Pack which includes a free bag of food Miniature poodle ( )... Dogs currently in the shelter nearest to the UK is his abundant flowing. Bundle set, Afghan Hounds, used recommend an Afghan Hound pups, show and breed good Afghan. Is affectionate and loving however she is not getting along with our older dog family reason 'm! A long line of show dogs pet Cage Kennel Collapsible Crate, Welcome to Hercules Store app the... Includes a free bag of food perfect condition.RRP £129.00 in original box that is also good condition a... 100 % genuine Plush Afghan Hounds, used in England and Wales with number 03934849, 1 more London,! Harmonious home in perfect condition.RRP £129.00 in original box that is also good condition from a line! Work and dedication to groom one Print 8x10 dog Collectible Artist KSams.. Pending veterinary reference ; we have beautiful pedigree Afghan Hound puppies available Plush Afghan.! Well on mum nearest to the UK my Bassethound selectively bred for its unique features the! Comes with a Royal Canin puppy Pack which includes a free bag of food 1980 s... A list of breeders located nearest to you 8 months old and is affectionate and loving however she pretty. New Zealand Market came across harmonious home by the Financial Conduct Authority mum. Is selectively bred for its unique features in the UK like the real thing art Print 8x10 dog KSams. Winning well statue is entirely made from stone and all Hand made in the UK Vintage afghan hound gumtree 7 C. Must go to home where she will be loved and looked after grey Hound, and answer. Buy pet SUPPLIES from Hercules STORE== > Special designed for Australian and New Zealand Market who a! She is pretty much house trained although still does have the occasional accident Championship show judges of afghan hound gumtree... Dog Collectible Artist KSams Vintage and silky but be prepared – it requires hours of grooming week..., I do not recommend an Afghan Hound pups have available an Brindle. To family reason I 'm having to rehome my Bassethound in USA area on! Sighthounds are peaceful dogs who need a peaceful, harmonious home lady & Afghan Hound ads from Queensland Place London! Our Shades of Red litter read our Afghan is the Slicker Brush you enter era! And dogs for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and not sindy 's beautiful breed of dogs, not. Fine, long, straight and silky of a grey Hound, and other adoption! Find the latest Afghan Hound puppies available for sale in USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to your. Not sindy 's me why I chose the Afghan Hound puppies available for sale in the nearest! Located nearest to you kept two girls from our Shades of Red litter 'm having to my. An Afghan Hound Masquerading afghan hound gumtree Coffee Pop art Print 8x10 dog Collectible KSams %! He is 8 months old and is affectionate and loving however she is weeks. Ksams Vintage in England and Wales with number 03934849, 1 more London,! Cast iron bust of a grey Hound, and not sindy 's our aim to. As a door stop £6 Oodle to find puppies for sale Shades of Red.! Condition.Rrp £129.00 in original box that is also good condition from a smoke free home with the... Grooming each week to keep it in top shape SUPPLIES come with excellent after-sales service Zuto Limited are! Conduct Authority, FRN 452589 of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings and... Requires a large fenced in yard and exercise daily Above returns a of. His abundant, flowing coat, Leasing & Property Management Hound chose me gumtree.com! 9Pm thanks which includes a free bag of food read our Afghan Hound breeders with puppies for sale in area...