i'm only selling it because i'm ready to put an f22c into... Aw11 4age engine/5 speed manual trans (olympia). The setup that is up for sale is currently running (videos available), with the list of standard and custom parts below. T3 t04e turbo top mount turbo kit for toyota. This is a gently used item 4age engine . All JDM Parts JDM TOYOTA 4A GE SILVER TOP 20VALVE ENGINE. see pictures #6 & 7 where it shows the slit on the inside to "stuff" if you want. Something went wrong. Available for just 4848, Itm engine components 09-11583 cylinder head. i will ship only if your paypal verified like me, i have sold locally in the us, asia,... Jdm engine complete 4age silver top 20 valve (vernon). I have a 4age drivetrain as well as a bunch of extra parts that i'd like to clear out of my garage. The hole front "nose" can be stuffed to make the costume more realistic. … Add to cart. This is a manual transmission engine ecu from a toyota mr2. R 12,500 Toyota Corolla 4AGE 20V Silvertop Engine For Sale. Free shipping. I guarantee that you will be refunded the difference for postage costs that we are able to save by combining shipping. Item ID 6522 Model(s) $ 695 USD. – Hand Picked and Imported Directly from a running and driving vehicle in Japan with 50-60k miles. Order by 4PM EST and this part ships today! Toyota 4AGE 20V Engine Rebuild Package - CP Pistons & BC Rods. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. Same Day ShippingUp to 90 Days this works with 4age engine vehicles with a manual transmission. R 14,000 Toyota 1.6 20v b/cover 4AGE engine for sale. engine $899 literally will give you everything under the hood needed swap into your car. Add to Wishlist. price $ 1700 Pickup in 91303 Payments:all orders will be processed and shipped to confirmed shipping addresses onl. Selling the engine and trans out of my 1986 corolla gts ae86, the engine runs great and looks great. motor still turns over. Suggested Searches: toyota 4agze 4age rotary microtech engine supercharger turbo intercooler swap 4age smallport garrett turbo ae71 supercharged ae86 project Home Cars & Vehicles Parts & Accessories Engine, Engine Parts & Transmission also imported all kind of engines transmissions racing seats coilovers racing clutches wheels all kind of japanes parts... 1986 4age engine with five speed trans 160k miles (cashmere). Pretoria West, Pretoria Oct 13. Itm engine components 09-11560 cylinder head. fit to 1988 - 1997 toyota corolla buggy has about 60 hours on the entire buggy . Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Complete Engines. se habla espanol. Also imported all kind of engine transmission wheels coilovers racing seats racing clutche. Good running condition ready for long drive no, For sale toyota corolla ae101 94 silvertop. instalaciã³n de motores y... Jdm 4age 1.6l black top engine +auto tran for toyota corolla 95-2000 (jdm arizona inc). Something went wrong. Ae86 1986 toyota corolla gts coupe hatch fwd 4age. JDM Engine Depot is the largest supplier of high quality and reliable JDM engines, transmissions, suspensions and accessories.. 16V and 20v engines can produce a power band from 122-200 BHP plus. The Toyota 4AGE engine’s legacy is that of the MK1 Toyota MR2 and Corolla GTI. Engine was part of a unfinished project. EOI - Custom 16v 4age Smallport Drivetrain Package suited for a Ta22 Celica Build was completed 2 years ago, and the car has since been sitting in my garage while i have collected parts for a 7AGTE engine build. Jdm Tennessee Motors 1888 E brooks Road # engine transmission wirring harness ecu all braket and sensors. View cart for details. car sat for 12 years. i can take more pics... Scorpion mid 4age engine toyota sand rail (alpine). Personalised items can only be returned if found faulty. View Options. buggy has about 30 hours on the entire buggy.... 4age jdm toyota corolla levin blacktop 20 valve engine & transmission (west sacramento). If you have a feedback score of or less please email me before you bid so i know you are genuine, Check out these interesting ads related to "4age engine". I parted out my mr2. price $ 1700 90 corolla gl engine 4agze engine converted to turbo t3 nissan turbin,front mount intercooler,turbosmart type 4 copy bov,custom pipings 4age tvis. very reliable and clean with lots of aluminum and chrome. They are modern, smooth, efficient and reliable. engine transmission wirring harness ecu all braket and sensors. Jdm 4age 1.6l engine + 6 speed auto trans for toyota corolla 1995-2000 engine transmission wirring harness ecu all braket and sensors. 0 reviews / Write a review. They are the older version to and will not fit the modelplease have a look at my feedback all very good thanky... Runninginthe90s t-shirt toyota 4age. In Stock. welcome to ace alternators store where you will find the largest variety of alternators and starters in the business.