I absolutely love my Murano. Lawsuits accuse Nissan of using a faulty tempering process for their sunroofs since 2008. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. Bien que la fiabilité ait progressé, la question du rendement reste centrale. 2018 Nissan Murano problems and complaints, up-to-date recall information and reviews. My exterior is Magnetic Black and I chose the White custom pinstripe along the side which I feel accentuates the body styling. Commenter. Lorsque le premier Murano a été dévoilé en 2003, ce fut pratiquement une révolution. Vous êtes bien sûr que tout a été fait dans les règles de l'art ? By Tony Markovich. Engine Problem on the 2018 NISSAN MURANO. Bonjour, C'est tout de même étonnant que la valise de la marque et la pièce d'origine ne résolvent pas le problème ! Add your complaint? The fourth trip they were able to identify the problem and then a fifth trip to make the repair." Nissan Murano 2018 problem was reported in TYLER, TX. Personnellement, je pense que Nissan devrait lui donner un sérieux coup de barre pour le moderniser et améliorer son rendement général. Nissan Murano 2018 problem was reported in WESTMONT, IL. Get 2018 Nissan Murano repair and maintenance costs, common problems, recalls, and more. To see how frequently 2018 Nissan Murano problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. 2018 Nissan Murano Problems. Car problem(s) with the 2018 NISSAN MURANO. If you are researching a used Nissan Murano, driving a 2018 Nissan Murano, or if you are planning to purchase … Le Nissan Murano commence sérieusement à montrer des signes du temps. I am so frustrated now. Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. After driving I am now noticing a beep and message across dash that says "unavailable front radar obstructed." May 23, 2018. Merci. See 2018 Nissan Murano technical service bulletins (TSBs) at TrueDelta, organized by model year and problem area Nissan murano probleme ... vendredi 18 mai 2018 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 3 septembre 2019 159 7 déc. Heads up, Nissan owners! À LIRE AUSSI : Le Nissan Murano 2018-2019 est-il un bon achat? 2018 Nissan Murano SL Midnight Edition AWD Trustworthy and worry-free, this 2018 Nissan Murano SL packs in your passengers and their bags with room to spare. PPMY Index and Problem Occurrence Trend. Car and Driver. Search over 15,900 listings to find the best local deals. 13 réponses; 6,7K vues ... le 12 décembre 2018 [Topic Officiel] Nissan Murano III (2015) Par GilesB, le 14 avril 2014 sujet officiel; 9 réponses; 1,7K vues; mike29b; le 28 novembre 2018 [Présentation] Nissan Murano DCI 1 2. My first was a 2007 but the 2018 styling surpasses all other SUV’s. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. Amicalement. Oui, elle se montre plus solide à court terme, mais son efficacité demeure en décalage par rapport à la compétition qui offre aussi des boites CVT, par exemple Subaru. 5.0 out of 5 stars 2018 Nissan Murano Surrounds You in Luxury. The Worst 2015-2020 Murano Problems. 10.0. really awful Crashes / Fires: 1 / 2 Injuries / Deaths: 0 / 0 Average Mileage: 13,634 miles. OCS Warning and Airbag Problems Updated on March 12, … Problem Areas The problems experienced by owners of the 2018 Nissan Murano during the first 90 days of ownership. Consultez les avis de propriétaires du modèle Nissan Murano : les réactions, les notes, les points fort, les points faibles, et postez votre propre avis sur le site de Caradisiac. That giant piece of glass above your head may soon be on its way down in a thousand little pieces. HOME / Nissan / Murano / Reviews / Road Test / SUV Review: 2018 Nissan Murano Nissan's Murano is proof that even in the face of fancy-and-new, there's still a place for tried-and-true The 2018 Nissan Murano has 17 NHTSA complaints for the unknown or other at 13,634 miles average. NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems. Two more trips where they couldn't detect problem. Now that I've gotten over having a car payment again after all these years, I love driving my Murano. This edition has all the options available but I did not want the moon-roof option. After three trips to the dealership, still no resolution. I researched the problem and found it is a very widespread problem with several Nissan models. Car problem(s) with the 2018 NISSAN MURANO. Now that I've gotten over having a car payment again after all these years, I love driving my Murano. The new 2018 Nissan Murano has an EPA-estimated 28 MPG highway fuel efficiency, making it one of the better fuel economies for its class! 2018 Nissan MURANO Steering Problems, Complaints and Defects Issue ID: 1511642 Internal NHTSA # 11149911 Manufacurer: Nissan North America, Inc. May 20, 2018. 2018 Nissan Murano AWD Tested. Vehicle was not using ANTI-LOCK BRAKES. Signaler. Find certified Nissan mechanics near you. Problem Areas The problems experienced by owners of the 2018 Nissan Murano during the first 90 days of ownership. VEHICLE SPEED: 80 mph. I purchased my 2018 Nissan Murano new after not having bought a car in almost 10 years. I just purchased a 2018 Nissan Murano platinum "as is" with no warranty. Read More . 2018 Nissan Murano problems and complaints, up-to-date recall information and reviews. The 2018 Nissan Murano has only one engine available, but it’s one that doesn’t disappoint! I am mesmerized by the chrome accents. In our research we use the PPMY index to compare the reliability of vehicles. I purchased my 2018 Nissan Murano new after not having bought a car in almost 10 years. Fnoel68 7 déc. probleme avec le siege conducteur Par cane, le 30 décembre 2009. Read consumer reviews from real 2018 Nissan Murano buyers. An example of the near-luxury conundrum. Save $5,492 on a 2018 Nissan Murano SV AWD near you. 2018 à 19:04. Also , the AEB (automatic emergency braking) light came on. Edmunds has a detailed expert review of the 2018 Nissan Murano Platinum SUV. 2018 Nissan Murano Repair Histories. Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2019. Bought a used certified 2018 Nissan Murano a little over a month ago. You may file your own complaint by calling the NHTSA Monday-Friday 8am to 8pm at (888) 327-4236, TTY: (800) 424-9153. Cruise control is not even on. By ekokurniawan on December 29, 2019 How Reliable Are Nissan Muranos Pawlik Automotive Repair 2018 Nissan Murano Review Ratings Edmunds 2018 Nissan Murano Reliability Consumer Reports 2019 Nissan Murano Prices Reviews And Pictures Us News 2018 Nissan Murano Reliability Consumer Reports 2015 2018 Nissan Murano Review Used Vehicle 2018 Nissan Murano … Review 14 Mar 2019 Used Vehicle Review: Nissan Murano, 2015-2018 Review 14 Dec 2018 New vs Newer: 2018 vs 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Review 04 Sep 2018 Test Drive: 2018 Nissan Murano … Vehicle was not using Cruise Control. I own a 2018 Nissan Murano Midnight Edition. Back; Crash Tests 2; Murano Recalls 2; TSBs 101; Lemon Law; Nissan » Murano » 2018 « search for something else. This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline.