The state of the art park assist system will guide you easily into any spot. See store for details. Prior Use: LEASED VEHICLE, VIN: 1FADP3R41EL238102 Stock: 18639236 Certified Pre-Owned: No, CarMax Capitol Expressway - Now offering Curbside Pickup and Home Delivery - San Jose / California, VIN: 1FADP3R44EL224548 Stock: 18953567 Certified Pre-Owned: No, VIN: 1FADP3K23EL306103 Stock: 502332 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-18-2020, Cal Auto Outlet 4 Cars - Rio Linda / California. They also have shuttle service, did not use it but maybe next time I will. Plenty of storage, and I love Fords new chime when the door opens. 3,517 listings starting at $2,990, 3,189 Great Deals out of savings off MSRP. The 2014 Ford Focus is a part of the Focus's third generation, which began with the release of the 2012 Ford Focus and continued through the 2018 Ford Focus. Went in for routine maintenance but had a few questions about tire tread wear and major service coming up. It includes cruise control and a backup camera. Prices do not include government fees, taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document processing charge, any electronic filing charge, or any emission testing charge. The Focus … Imagine that the transmission doesn’t exist. Each vehicle has over 90,000 miles and has undergone our 80-Point Vehicle Inspection. The average mileage on a used Ford Focus 2014 for sale in San Jose, California is 73,290. See store for details. This vehicle is fun to drive! Please refer to Shiftâ s website to view the total price and estimate your monthly payment. thanks again for putting my 2000 ford focus right. Used 2016 Ford Focus. She fell in love and we took it. Shift is a bit different as they are not actually dealers but consignment for the sellers. Find the best used 2014 Ford Focus S near you. 2014 Ford Focus vs. 2014 Volkswagen Jetta. They printed what Ford says and gave it to me. This is something that needs to be addressed by Carvana -- once a customer is to a certain point in the process, those numbers need to be frozen. Small for someone my size, but it got the job done and kind of miss owning it for my fiance. Before I started browsing for cars, I applied for credit through Carvana, and was approved. it is easy to drive, good on gas, easy to take care, and fixing. We tried to return the darn vehicle and the depreciation in five weeks made it impossible to afford. 29,161 listings starting at $1,250, 94 Great Deals out of I bought a 2014 with 47.ooo and had it 2 weeks and the double clutch went out and now the Ford dealer has it, I hope they fix it and it will last. This transmission has adaptive learning so it watches your driving habits. DGDG Certified *2014 Ford Focus SE* (FWD, 6-Speed Automatic with Powershift, 2.0L 4-Cylinder DGI DOHC) with 76,033 miles. All cars pass a 150+ point inspection and come with a 7-day return guarantee. 2,563 vehicles starting at $3,700. My shepherd Romeo also approves! One of the best cars we have owned. Welcome to Fairfield Chevrolet Subaru. Your Service department from the lady who made my appointment down to the technician and desk service people were outstanding in their fields. VIN: 1FADP3N2XEL123972 Stock: S20498B Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 08-08-2020, CarMax Pleasant Hill - Now offering Curbside Pickup and Home Delivery - Pleasant Hill / California, CarMax Curbside is now available at select stores. Number of Previous Owners: 3 Reported Owners, Description: Used 2014 Ford Focus SE with USB Inputs, Tire Pressure Warning, Rear Bench Seats, Audio and cruise controls on steering wheel, Stability Control.Transmission: Automated_manual Drive Wheel Configuration: front wheel drive 30 Combined MPG (26 City/36 Highway), VIN: 1FADP3F25EL145246 Stock: K16029AX Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-13-2020, Approved Auto Center of Lodi - Lodi / California, Description: Used 2014 Ford Focus Titanium with Tire Pressure Warning, Audio and cruise controls on steering wheel, Remote Start, Stability Control, Heated seats.Engine: 4-cylinders Transmission: Automated_manual Drive Wheel Configuration: front wheel drive 30 Combined MPG (26 City/37 Highway), VIN: 1FADP3J20EL312085 Stock: 502268 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-07-2020, Fairfield Chevrolet - Fairfield / California. I did a lot of researching and shopping, and I bought a 2014 Ford Focus SE. Don’t try to pass another vehicle because when you try, the transmission will shift 3 to 4 seconds after you press the accelerator. The inside is up to date with heated seats, MyKey, rear backup camera. My first Ford, and I like it. Three weeks after we acquired it, I took it to the Ford dealer. … What could be more street free. They are based on real time analysis of our 2014 Ford Focus listings . It is comfortable and spacious enough for friends and suitcases in the trunk. See what's behind you with the back up camera on this unit. the dealership for details. On one instance, where I want them to fix a loss second roll seat on my new AWD Limited mini-van, The Service Manager refused to even go to my van to understand the issue. scot and the service team at towne ford are always friendly, helpful, and professional. ALSO I felt pressured into buying the service package, which I now REGRET. It also has a lot of trunk space for such a small car. Excellent Service Dept. Very impress with the staffs and attitude at the AutoNation Hayward Service Department. Search from 1603 Used Ford Focus cars for sale. The car was a good car. Abel Chevrolet (driveabel.com) and Abel West Auto Center (abelwest.com) Traditional Values Since 1935. Iam sure with the mileage iam about due for a alternator or a water pump but that is normal, I love this car and its a testament of a rideshare driver who puts 500 miles a day in all traffic conditions that the Focus is a great vehicle and very reliable. ----------------See the full listing at shift.com/s/1525217 -------------- Shift offers no contact test drives and delivery and provides financing at competitive rates. It turned out to be the best deal I have ever made. Again since it's a automated manuel when you are slowing down it uses engine breaking very effectively I may add. This was really nice because I had first explained to him that I need as much time as possible to prepare for these expenses. According to the official figures, the Ford Focus's fuel … This car is a blast to drive once I researched how it likes to be driven, i must say its definitely a one of a kind driving experience. Used 2014 Ford Focus for sale & salvage auction online or at a location near me. Every speed shift you can “VIOLENTLY” feel it, and occasionally a loud clank can be heard out of nowhere. Powered by a 2.0 Liter 4 Cylinder that offers 160hp connected to a 6 Speed Automatic transmission that shifts and handles everything smoothly. Small and nimble the Ford Focus scoots through traffic. Sanitized, disinfected, and deodorized with BG Vehicle Sanitizing Service. I love this car. My friend have refer me to AutoNation at Hayward to look at the issue. We update these prices daily to reflect the current retail prices for a 2014 Ford Focus . I want to work with a Service Advise that listen to my issue and be my advocate. We stand behind every used car we sell with a 7-Day Money-Back Guarantee and a 90-Day/4,000-Mile (whichever comes first) Limited Warranty. The Focus is powered by a 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine that produces 160 hp and … I purchased my new 2015 Sienna from another "leading" dealer at Fremont, CA, where I live. $18,288. We stand behind every used car we sell with a 7-Day Money-Back Guarantee and a 90-Day/4,000-Mile (whichever comes first) Limited Warranty. VIN: 1FADP3F25EL420291 Stock: US5248A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-02-2020, Towne Ford Sales - Redwood City / California. Pretty comfortable to and from work. Now we’re stock with this beautiful car, which, other than the transmission, it is amazing. Pricing; Specs; Equipment; Retail Price. I truly recommend. Combine the superb 6 speaker stereo system, comfortable seats, power windows and locks, tilt and telescoping steering wheel, a handy front center storage console, and you are riding in style. 1,363 Great Deals out of A copy of the warranty is available for review at the dealership. The Ford Focus projects refinement with a racy metallic gray exterior. Vehicle available to be shipped to your home. We'll email you when new cars are added or there's a drop in price. We will definitely be coming back. Price assumes final purchase will be made in CA, and excludes government fees and taxes, any finance charges, $85 CarMax document processing charge (not required by law), any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. Credit Challenged? Consistently good customer service, nice & happy employees, competitive pricing for oil change/service for our F-150 truck. Visit the URL above and schedule a test drive brought to your driveway. He told me how much to expect to pay but also to keep a look out for 15% off service coupons via email. NA Nat'l avg. 2014 Ford Focus SE, VIN: 1FADP3F29EL341867 Stock: 5369A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 08-04-2020. $19,115. Once you've found the Abel Vehicle you're looking for, on average, you'll go from test drive to driving home in less than an hour! Thanks Carvana! BIG MISTAKE! It's no surprise the 2014 Ford Focus earned 5 stars on the national safety ratings. Affordable and great on gas!! We bought a brand new and amazingly good looking inside and out 2014 Focus Titanium. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan 4D. Over 80 Years and still doing business the right way! (My favorite of my three vans was a 2005 Nissan Quest, so choosing Nissan was easy for me.) The 2014 Ford Focus ranges in price from about $9,700 to more than $13,900, depending on the model you choose, as well as its condition and mileage. We bought the car and are extremely happy. I bought my Ford Focus se flex fuel in 2016. Vehicle Details The performance tuned suspension of this model handles great on all turns. Easily set your speed in the Ford Focus with a state of the art cruise control system. This 2014 Ford Focus has an adjustable telescoping wheel that allows you to achieve a perfect fit for your driving comfort. So we set a delivery time, and the Carvana rep was pretty much on time considering he was traveling 70 miles or so from the Chicago office. 90,000 miles the clutch in the 6 speed auto trans and even outside of the warranty Ford still replace it for free. 1,220 listings starting at $1,795, 46 Great Deals out of Get detailed pricing on the 2014 Ford Focus including incentives, warranty information, invoice pricing, and more. Inventory shown here is updated every 24 hours. Shop 2014 Ford Focus vehicles for sale in Pleasanton, CA at Cars.com. All Used vehicles come with a free CarFax report. Was a very great car. The seats lay flat so storage is ample and access easy with a hatch. i also appreciate that they treat a middle-aged woman with respect - that i DO know what i'm talking about when i talk about my car and what's wrong with it! I am telling everyone I know about you guys. 2014 Ford Focus Pricing. I would NEVER buy a car from TOWNE FORD. When you start driving slowly from any stop, the car shakes in a jerky motion six or eight times before shifting.