2014 Flex Limited in Tuxedo Black, 303a with all options. It's just fun. Amaze yourself today with these great new performance chips from Ford. There should be no noticeable differences. The Ford Flex is equipped with a 287-horsepower, 3.5-liter V-6 engine and a six-speed automatic transmission. What Features in the 2014 Ford Flex Are Most Important? Note that the Flex is FWD unless the front wheels are slipping, even with AWD. ValvetrainTi-VCT DOHC Ti-VCT DOHC iVCT SOHC Ti-VCT DOHC. This midsize SUV has a package for every discerning buyer: Explorer, XLT, Limited and Sport. I own a 2016 AWD Flex, the other day, I ended up driving a front wheel driver one for a bit, and I was surprised to notice that the FWD Flex has far more power than mine does. Transmission 6 Speed Automatic w/OD 6 Speed Automatic w/OD ... 2014 Ford Super Duty F-350 XL My husband uses it for work and he's in construction. by Zombie » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:10 pm, Post No "safe and sane" mod will get you close; the Flexes that can beat it are quite … If you shop at Amazon.com (for anything), use this link to support FordFlex.net! I think the AWD has a more aggressive final drive ratio though, but that's really only to try to offset the difference in weight. See page 107 of manual. The EPA rate… I just ordered some Livernois goodies for my '16 Limited. Horsepower. The Ford Flex is a full-size crossover SUV that was manufactured by the Ford Motor Company; a single generation was produced from the 2009 to 2019 model years.Introduced as the successor to the Ford Taurus X, the model line also functionally replaced the Ford Freestar minivan. 87 performance tune in the winter and now 91 performance tune for summer. Used 2014 Ford Flex from Prestige Auto Sales in Ocala, FL, 34474. 6) in 2019, the model with 5-door multi-purpose crossover wagon body and V-6 3496 cm3 / 212.9 cui, 214 kW / 291 PS / 287 hp (SAE net) engine for North America .. disables the AWD is main reason it alerts driver system is disabled until it cools, or your PCM is freaking out and not knowing it is receiving AWD command needed maybe? Don't get me wrong, it's no slouch, but it's fast enough and capable enough that I want more boost. 2014 Ford Taurus SEL Since purchasing my car I Haven't had many problems at all. by bing in waterloo » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:54 pm, Post Multiple trim styles . In the video below posted by Tyler Grant, where we have a 2014 Ram 3500 fighting against a 2014 Ford F350 in one frame twist test. I'm brand new to the forum and didn't want to start my own thread but if I should, let me know. I have a 2012 that has has a livernoist stage 3++ 93 tune since 20,000 miles it runs 13.4 @101 MPH consistently and is raced almost every weekend I'm at 146,000 miles now and still going strong. I actually own a 2012 X5 35d that I'm in the process of selling, and although I'm very familar with the E70 X5 trucks, I somehow forgot that the X5M was a twin turbo V8. by CincyFlyer » Tue May 24, 2016 7:50 am, Post by mmsstar » Sun May 22, 2016 1:11 pm, Post PTU overheat mode temp. POWERTRAIN/CHASSIS POWERTRAIN 3.7L V6 5.0L V8 6.2L V8 3.5L EcoBoost® V6. - 400 hp. It's been about 15000kms and no problems. That was all. by XpensiveHabit » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:01 pm, Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited. Maybe the rear brakes are dragging on yours? Hasn't happened in a few months, but it's also been freezing and I flashed back to stock. After driving my "new" 2014 EB 3000 miles, I find it fun to drive and want to beat that X5M that pulled ahead of me yesterday. The EPA rated this model at 18 mpg city and 25 mpg on the highway. Power is produced by a double overhead camshaft, 3.5 litre naturally aspirated 6 cylinder engine, with 4 valves per cylinder that develops power and torque figures … All trucks are available with rear- or all-wheel drive, and cabs are available in regular, crew, and super. Horsepower. Baseline at strip (stock) was 14.4. Give or take a little. Guess I'll roll the dice on that one when the time comes. Used 2014 Ford Flex from Peacock Auto Mall in Hardeeville, SC, 29927. 2012 Ford Flex: Ford Flex is an automobile that has a 5 door multi-purpose vehicle type body with a front mounted engine delivering its power to the front wheels. The 2014 Ford Flex marks the sixth model year of the vehicle’s first generation. Chemistry - my career; other sciences - my interests. Slightly larger than its predecessor, the Flex … Good pull power and shifts, but not over the top. by teksavy » Thu May 26, 2016 6:43 pm, Post But it resets when I cycle the ignition. Additionally, find 2014 Ford Flex warranty and reliability information, such as limits on bumper-to-bumper coverage and major components. Unleashed tuned at the moment. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2014 Ford Flex. by canadiantj » Sun May 22, 2016 1:34 pm, Post If you have been looking for more fun in driving your car then you have to install a new Ford flex performance chip, and you can find the best flex chips that are sold at a lower price that you will need and be able to install to your vehicle. Expect to be about 13.3 with mods. The X5 M weighs more or less the same as a loaded EB Flex, but has TWO HUNDRED more horsepower from its twin-turbo V8 (perhaps more, BMW likes to sandbag), and will best the Flex by about 1.5 seconds from 0-60 and in the 1/4 mile. SCT’s GTX is performance tuning, reimagined - no computers necessary. by Motohead » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:32 pm, Post I'm guessing that the AWD reduces the horsepower at the wheels. by fatmanracing2013flex » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:07 pm, Post I'm guessing that the AWD reduces the horsepower at the wheels. Research the 2014 Ford Focus at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. I like that video. The 2014 Flex is offered with a choice of two engines. Ten Reasons to buy a 2014 Ford Explorer - The pros. How many of you have a tuned EcoBoost Flex? 302 @ 6500 RPM Torque. by CincyFlyer » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:04 pm, Post Engine. I recommend that you buy a used unlocked sct tuner on eBay, then buy a tune from unleashed. 2014 Ford Explorer View full gallery In Phoenix, the thing was an absolute beast, and its fine throughout the Denver area, but heading over Monument Hill or Raton Pass makes it angry and it goes into a no-boost mode, even if I baby it. View detailed specs, features and options for the 2014 Ford Flex 4dr Limited AWD w/EcoBoost at U.S. News & World Report. My opinion, FWD handled crappy, torque steer was freaking me out. by teksavy » Mon May 23, 2016 1:51 pm, Post 279 @ 4000 RPM Other Engine Options. by FleximumAdvantage » Wed May 24, 2017 7:06 am, Post Only issues I've had is if my driving trip has large altitude changes.....such as Denver to Colorado Springs through Monument. by Zombie » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:54 pm, Post Cooling System Capacity (quarts) NA. Description: Used 2014 Ford Flex Limited AWD w/ Ecoboost for sale - $13,990 - 111,912 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Third Row Seating, Premium Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Tow Package, Ambient Light Package, … Optionally, buyers can fit the Flex with the 3.5-liter EcoBoost with a whopping 365 horsepower at 5,500rpmand 350 pound-feet of torque at 3,500 rpm. 2014 FORD F-150 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS. But a lot of success stories as well. If it was available with front wheel drive I'm pretty sure we would all have bald front tires. Get detailed information on the 2014 Ford Flex including specifications and data that includes dimensions, engine specs, warranty, standard features, options, and more. It’s the easiest-to-use tuner on the market, loaded with powerful features and our most advanced hardware to-date. Need to hit the track before the other mods come in. I cannot comment on Livernois tunes but you can read up on them on most SHO forums. Specs datasheet with technical data and performance data plus an analysis of the direct market competition of Ford Mustang V6 in 2014, the model with 2-door fastback coupe body and V-6 3726 cm3 / 227.2 cui engine size, 227.5 kW / 309 PS / 305 hp (SAE net) of power, 380 Nm / 280 lb-ft of torque, 6-speed manual powertrain offered until July 2014 … All site content Copyright © 2007-var year=new Date(); year=year.getYear(); if (year<1900) year+=1900; document.write(year); FordFlex.net FordFlex.net is in no way affiliated with Ford Motor Company. by FleximumAdvantage » Thu May 25, 2017 7:53 am, Post Rear diff is electronically controlled to activate rear drive when system senses slippage of front (technically).