1.8 L, 4 cyl, Automatic (variable gear ratios). Mmm. Check here for special coupons and promotions. A month ago or so, I got a flat tire, one of the original Yokohama ones. The 2009 Toyota Prius is not a driver’s car, but it delivers excellent fuel economy in a versatile package. Boasting the best fuel economy of any mass produced car on the market, eco-friendly materials and insanely low emissions, the 2010 Toyota Prius is the smartest green car anywhere. That’s 30mpg off the official figures. Additionally, find 2010 Toyota Prius warranty and reliability information, such as limits on bumper-to-bumper coverage and major components. Vehicles produce about half of the greenhouse gases from a typical U.S. household. The EPA estimates the 2010 Prius will return 51 mpg city/48 highway and 50 mpg combined. A quick guide to the differentkinds of hybrids and electricvehicles. The Prius' chief engineer, Akihiko Otsuka, drove a 33-mile route in and around Napa and averaged 62.9 mpg. No. 2.0 gals/ 100 miles. The Prius is currently the premier high mpg car in the US, but even so, that already high mpg can be raised by understanding a few basic tips. | Download Data Hybrids, Diesels, and Alternative Fuel Cars, Tips for Hybrids, Plug-in Hybrids, and Electric Vehicles. Another niggle: the range. See all specs and options ». Since the source data cannot be verified, neither DOE nor EPA guarantees the accuracy of these estimates. Subscribe for more and leave a comment :) The Prius has an EPA fuel economy rating of 51 miles per gallon in city driving for the 2010 model and 49 mpg for the 2014 model. Search from 77 Used Toyota Prius cars for sale, including a 2010 Toyota Prius Four, a 2010 Toyota Prius Three, and a 2013 Toyota Prius Four ranging in price from $3,488 to $24,457. 1 Posts . We can help you advertise its mpg. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2010 Toyota Prius in Baltimore, MD. Kelley Blue Book® Fair Market Range $8,201 - $11,664. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. *Based on 45% highway, 55% city driving, 15,000 annual miles and current fuel prices. The year before I had bought snow tires and the mileage had only dropped from 45 mpg to 43 mpg. Personalized estimates are currently not available for this vehicle. $7,495 (4904 Van Nuys Blvd. Range on a tank and refueling costs assume 100% of fuel in tank will be used before refueling. Looking for a 2010 Toyota Prius V located in 2010 Toyota Prius V Palo Alto CA. - Imported barrel. 51/48 mpg: Range in miles (cty/hwy) 606.9/571.2 mi. Find a fuel efficient vehicle that meets your needs. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. 2010 Toyota Prius MPG. Based on data from 1,439 vehicles, 131,073 fuel-ups and 49,134,535 miles of driving, the 2010 Toyota Prius gets a combined Avg MPG of 44.49 with a 0.04 MPG margin of error. For full details such as dimensions, cargo capacity, suspension, colors, and brakes, click on a specific Prius trim. The powerplant posts fuel-economy numbers of 51/48 mpg and drives the Prius from 0-60 mpg in 9.8 seconds. The 2010 model has muscles, too: Acceleration from zero to 60 mph takes 9.8 seconds, says chief engineer Akihiko Otsuka, which would be quicker by 0.3 second than the last Prius we tested. Engine: Gas/Electric I4 1.8L/110. View detailed gas mileage data for the 2010 Toyota Prius. The Good Getting around 50 mpg on average, the 2010 Toyota Prius is a stellar car for fuel economy, and you can choose accelerator sensitivity. Boasting the best fuel economy of any mass produced car on the market, eco-friendly materials and insanely low emissions, the 2010 Toyota Prius is the smartest green car anywhere. The most accurate 2010 Toyota Prius MPG estimates based on real world results of 48.8 million miles driven in 1,424 Toyota Prius This website is administered by Oak Ridge National Laboratory for the U.S. DOE and the U.S. EPA. Mileage: 186,450 miles Body Type: Hatchback Color: White Engine: 4 Cyl 1.8 L. Description: Used 2010 Toyota Prius Four with FWD, Keyless Entry, Heated Seats, Alloy Wheels, JBL Sound System, Satellite Radio, Side Airbags, and Keyless Ignition. Sherman Oaks, CA 91403) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting $6,195 4 2010 Toyota Prius owners reviewed the 2010 Toyota Prius with a rating of 4.4 overall out of 5. 2018 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined mpg. That's the best fuel efficiency of any mass-market vehicle sold with an internal combustion engine. In this test, the Insight achieved 0–60 mph in 10.3 seconds (Prius, 10.0 seconds), the quarter mile in 17.9 seconds at 78 mph (Prius, 17.6 at 79 mph), and 70–0 mph braking in 181 feet (Prius, 182 feet). Driving in the city and on the freeway, we see our average fuel economy range between 48 and 52 mpg, in keeping with the EPA's rating for the 2010 Prius of 51 mpg city and 48 mpg highway. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2010 Toyota Prius. Alerts Just bought a Gen 3 Prius after trading in my Gen 2. | Feedback. For model years 2012 and earlier, tailpipe CO2 is estimated using an EPA emissions factor and does not reflect direct test results. Selling your car? Hold on. 2010 Toyota Prius IV - Nav - JBL - Leather - Rims - Bad Credit OK! We can help you calculate and track your fuel economy. Search over 14,900 listings to find the best Salinas, CA deals. This is a Prius III review that I did for those of you who are considering to buy. Fuel Economy of the 2010 Toyota Prius. 2010 Toyota Prius Specs & Safety The table below shows all 2010 Toyota Prius specs by style, including MPG (fuel economy), transmission details, and interior and exterior dimensions. When it comes to going green these days, the 2010 Toyota Prius is truly unlike any other car. Miles on a tank and refueling cost for gasoline only assumes 90% of fuel in tank will be used before refueling. Average failure mileage is 63,500 miles. | Privacy/Security Select up to 3 trims below to compare some key specs and options for the 2010 Toyota Prius. Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive. | USA.gov For more information on mpg, please see www.fueleconomy.gov. Note: The average 2021 vehicle gets 27 MPG. Any Engine Type 1.8L L4 ELECTRIC (228) 1.8L L4 ELECTRIC/GAS (519) ELECTRIC/DIESEL (1) ELECTRIC/GAS (3) GAS (17) H2 ELECTRIC/GAS (1) H4 ELECTRIC/GAS (424) H4 GAS (10) L4 ELECTRIC/GAS (4) V4 … Vehicles produce about half of the greenhouse gases from a typical U.S. household. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2010 Toyota Prius in Sarasota, FL. The worst possible gas mileage you'll ever get in the 2010 Toyota Prius is 26.8 miles per gallon. The 2010 Toyota Prius is set to achieve a combined city/highway EPA estimated fuel efficiency rating of 50 miles-per-gallon, the highest ever for a consumer retail vehicle. Despite the apparent complication of the hybrid system, all of the Prius' technology is well-proven. The 2010 Toyota Prius has 2 problems reported for lower gas mileage than expected. I have a 2010 Prius. Pros If getting the most mileage out of each tank of gas is high on your list, the 2010 Prius is a stellar choice. The new Prius can now achieve 51 mpg in the city and 48 on the highway, making it the only vehicle in the United States to offer a combined mileage of greater than 50 mpg. 2010 Toyota Prius Configurations. The Prius gets relatively poor mileage until the engine warms up. If your driving consists of purely short, say five mile, trips - you will not get 50 miles per gallon. The most accurate 2010 Toyota Prius MPG estimates based on real world results of 49.1 million miles driven in 1,437 Toyota Prius 2017 EPA-estimated 54 city/50 highway/52 combined mpg for Prius. The car's sticker reads an eye-popping 51 mpg city, 48 mpg highway -- 50 mpg combined -- and most people will best that mileage without even trying. Fuel tank capacity: 11.9 gal. This website is administered by Oak Ridge National Laboratory for the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. The average score for the journalists was seven mpg higher than the mileage earned by Chief Otsuka, the man who led a team of 2,000 engineers to create the third-generation 2010 Toyota Prius. This website is administered by Oak Ridge National Laboratory for the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. The Prius’ versatile cabin and cargo space and exceptional fuel economy of 51/48 mpg city/highway are its main attributes. MSRP and tank size data provided by Edmunds.com, Inc. MPG. 3 Posts . Better fuel economy does not come from magical water injectors or from perpetual motion devices, but from careful driving and a good understanding of the operating principles of your car. 2017 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined mpg. I have a 2010 toyota Prius. It has given me an average of 54 MPG in the city and about 47 Mpg on the Highway, due speeding. Actual mpg will vary based on driving habits, weather, temperature and road/traffic conditions. To be fair, I’m not driving like I’m on the combined cycle, but I reckon I’m going with the flow at 80-90mph on dual carriageways and motorways, and the Prius’s stodgy throttle response and thrashy CVT discourages you from really thrashing it, so I don’t. MPG: 51 City / 48 Hwy. However, depending on how you drive the vehicle, you may use both gasoline and electricity during the first 21 miles following a full charge. The most accurate 2010 Toyota Prius MPG estimates based on real world results of 48.5 million miles driven in 1,420 Toyota Prius Find a fuel efficient vehicle that meets your needs. The 2010 Toyota Prius, officially unveiled this morning at the 2009 Detroit Auto Show, will break the 50-mpg mark. Below you can see a distribution of the fuel-ups with 4392 outliers (3.24%) removed. The 2009 Toyota Prius is not a driver’s car, but it delivers excellent fuel economy in a versatile package. Based on data from 1,439 vehicles, 131,159 fuel-ups and 49,164,779 miles of driving, the 2010 Toyota Prius gets a combined Avg MPG of 44.49 with a 0.04 MPG margin of error. Combined MPG: 50: Fuel type: Regular unleaded 5dr HB II (SE) Transmission: Automatic. Actual mileage will vary. 2010 Toyota Prius Overview. 2017 EPA-estimated 54 city/50 highway/52 combined mpg for Prius. Prius in the Market The 2010 Prius continues this model’s reign as mileage king. During this warmup time, it gets about 35 to 40 miles per gallon. The 2010 Toyota Prius has just been unveiled. For more information visit:www.safercar.gov, Mobile 2018 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined mpg. Once more. The most accurate 2010 Toyota Prius MPG estimates based on real world results of 49.1 million miles driven in 1,435 Toyota Prius I know this because I did every thing humanly possible to beat this redesigned hybrid into submission. - U.S. barrel Answers to frequently asked questions about octane. The EPA rates the 2010 Prius at a combined 50 mpg (51 city / 48 highway), but the consensus is that if you work hard at it, 70 miles per gallon is entirely possible.