9 hours ago. Topics they examine range from the age old question … 90 Day Fiance: What Fans Are Saying About Chuck Potthast On Instagram. Briané Goodrum (127 Articles Published) Briané Goodrum is a writer who specializes in content and creative writing. More posts from the unpopularopinion community. Non Americans of reddit if things apply to you differently then it may be true but I cannot argue upon something in which I have no legs upon. Go and fight the allies/sowjets or they go to the concentration camp (or a work camp if they are lucky). First the reality competition series The Circle, then they won hearts with Love is Blind and now they give us a reality documentary-series, 100 Humans. Most people causally thought these things and you would too if you grew up in the 1800s. Set ninety-seven years after a nuclear war has destroyed civilization, when a spaceship housing humanity's lone survivors sends one hundred juvenile delinquents back to Earth, in hopes of possibly re-populating the planet. It's not like 100% of people supported slavery. I’m not bragging about it, but it is what it is. Got a burning unpopular opinion you want to share? Edit: look, I’m not making an argument FOR it. Abolitionists have always existed. Years ago, I read that humans (probably at least in the states) don't decompose very much now because they are made largely of preservatives. 3 comments. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The vast majority of people are products of their environments, and they might be completely different people if they were born somewhere else. More posts from the Showerthoughts community. save. I am NOT condoning the behavior of the people who lived then and had their own way of thinking. Netflix is taking reality TV by storm with viral hits. To the surprise of viewers, some of the participants pre-100 Humans' life is just as intriguing as their time on the show, like social media influencer Human #6. I’m just saying, it’s really easy to be horrified now and say I WOULD NEVER, I WOULD HAVE KILLED HITLER, I WOULD HAVE FLED THE COUNTRY - but you really don’t know that. Now working as a writer for Valnet, Inc, covering Reality TV for Screen Rant, she can combine her love for entertainment and writing. In his most memorable moment of the season, he created a song to teach the game of Tic-Tac-Toe, which eventually went viral and probably changed how the old school game is introduced at a time of boredom. Links to Breitbart and related news atricles

#28 comes to mind, when he stole the show with his Tic Tac Toe song, or #15, who was bad at the plate spinning but rocked it …

2 comments. They are used to prove or debunk popular trends and identify patterns in human behavior. WATCH 100 HUMANS … Share Share Tweet Email. The remake looks promising. Same for if you were in the position of a German in Nazi Germany, or the Soviet Union, or Red China. Yes I am American and most of my knowledge and my post stems from that.

They are used to prove or debunk popular trends and identify patterns in human behavior. I’m not saying that no one would help at all, just that generally, you wouldn’t be finding someone who would be helping slaves 24/7. Related Topics. However, I believe they were Dutch immigrants? To all those who have given examples as to how they broke away from the social norms of their homes maybe you are the few exceptions but at the same time there are a myriad of other people who are unable to be as open minded as you were especially those who lived centuries in the past. Next: Where to Follow All of the Love Is Blind Couples on Instagram.

spoiler . Comment. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Some of these felt quite brutal. It would obviously be the right thing to do, but I was thinking "yeah, but you would be raised in an environment that would most likely teach you otherwise, you wouldn't be spending your days helping people who are being enslaved. A lot of people like to say that they could never racist if they lived 100 years ago, and that is almost certainly not true. Those involved in the experiments are respectively referred to as Human and their designated number to hide their identities. Darcey & Stacey: Georgi Confirms He Doesn't Have a Secret Baby, Big Brother: Ian Apologizes For Calling David & Kevin 'Inferior Players', 90 Day Fiancé: Why Fans Want To See Sumit's Wife On The Show With Jenny, Married At First Sight: What Happened to Miles & Karen After The Show, 90 Day Fiancé: Erika Owens Debuts Her Halloween Looks on OnlyFans. Plenty of slavery around the world.

I really hope English subtitles drop when the show is released. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Briané Goodrum is a writer who specializes in content and creative writing. Listen to Your Heart: Everything We Know About the Bachelor Spinoff, Where to Follow All of the Love Is Blind Couples on Instagram, 90 Day Fiancé: Brittany Banks Deletes All Instagram Posts - Fans Ask Why, Big Brother: What Happened To Matt McDonald & Adam Jasinski After Arrests, RHOA: NeNe Leakes Explains Why She Skipped Cynthia Bailey’s Wedding, 90 Day Fiancé: What Colt Johnson Looked Like Before His Weight Loss, Life After Lockup: Andrea Reveals Her Two Rules For Dating An Inmate, KUWTK: Fans Trash Kim Kardashian For 'This Is 40' Bikini Pic IG Post, The Bachelorette: How Clare Crawley Manages Her Stress & Anxiety, 90 Day Fiancé: How Fans Are Reacting To Paola & Russ's Racy Couple Pic, KUWTK: Kanye West Helping Build ‘City of the Future’ in Haiti, 90 Day Fiancé: Ariela Shows Off Post-Baby Body In The Best Ethiopian Way, Big Brother: All Former America's Favorite Houseguest Winners & How Much They Made. I’ve been trying to keep tabs on the remake. Edit: Perhaps some of my points are being overlooked so I'll try to be more clear, Obviously if you're not white then this does not apply to you as much. The subreddit for the Channel 4/AMC TV series 'Humans'. Now that the producers at Netflix has shown us that love is indeed blind, they have another social experiment to explore. Netflix's new original reality show and documented social experiment, 100 Humans, has a participant viewers are eager to identify. Until then, there's always Tic-tac-toe, tic-tac-toe Love to play the game, tic-tac-toe. So hopefully we can get more closure from the story line. Topics they examine range from the age old question of is the toilet paper supposed to be over or under to trying to prove if women really talk more than men.

The special education teacher from Pasadena, California, is also an actor and according to his IMDb page has been on several reality television shows as well as gameshows. There was an entire war in the 19th Century over the fact that 50% of America was against slavery. It’s unfortunate, but true. Press J to jump to the feed. Slavery is still very much alive today, but I don't see them going around freeing them. If they were alive that time, they'd probably be worrying about dying from small pox or how they will get food next week. His Instagram bio also indicates he's a gospel singer, which explains the ease of his musical talent. Spark some discussions! 99k. People are shocked when I say my great grandfather was a Nazi. I’m not saying it’s morality justified, but the likelihood is slim that you stick to your morality and sacrifice your safety, food and power. Source: Kashuna Little. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. In 100 Humans, a hundred random humans from various backgrounds and demographics are participants in interactive experiments.

share. Ty made quite the impression with his hilarious honesty, boisterous personality and admirable ability to burst into song at any given moment. But I can’t be 100% certain if that’s correct. Married At First Sight: Did Christina Delete Her Instagram Account? The quarantine isn’t the only thing making everyone feel crazy; lots of 100 Humans fans have fallen head over heels for Jess following her appearance on the show. A one-stop shop for all things video games. I'm not at all saying that any of this acceptable behavior but a lot of the reasons why people thought this was because really thats just how it was. Hi I’ve just finished watching humans and heard there’s a Swedish version called real humans and I want to know if there’s somewhere I can watch it for free. Interesting.". Season 2 Episode 7. While some stood out more than others, none stood out quite like Human #28, Tyanta Snow, better known as Ty (via Instagram). A subreddit for sharing those miniature epiphanies you have that highlight the oddities within the familiar. Press J to jump to the feed. Oh, none? There are obviously exceptions for people who really went against the norm and didn't think these things but these people were a minority. 100 Humans fans go crazy for Jess. 100 Humans #82 is an Emmy Award winner! 100 Humans season 1 is currently available to stream on Netflix. Posted by 4 days ago. dammit did the rock stars do so many drugs they don't even biodegrade? As we said earlier, Human #6 – AKA Avalon – already has found fame as something of an Instagram influencer. He used it as a distraction during an experiment that required him to refrain from using the bathroom for five hours, then played a round of Jenga before he could go. Those involved in the experiments are respectively referred to as Human and their designated number to hide their identities. OMG: Who is Ryan Zamo? It’s reportedly been approved for at least 30 episodes already (10 more than Real Humans, and 6 more than Humans). There were even some familiar faces, like Emmy winner Ryan Zamo and YouTube star Avalon Warren. Now working as … Property Brothers: Is Jonathan Scott A US Citizen Now?

I wanted to post to keep up conversation. Netflix's 100 Humans: Who Is the Hilarious Human #28? You can find out more about Avalon and follow her on Instagram @avaandwar. The adaptation is called 你好,安怡 and from what I’ve read will be distributed by Channel 4 internationally outside of China. A lot of people like to say that they could never racist if they lived 100 years ago, and that is almost certainly not true. Hosts Alie Ward, Sammie Obeid and Zainab Johnson, who all come from a background in entertainment, keep the experiments on track and add a little comedic flair to keep the show entertaining. 0. Ask your children before ever discussing the subject with them and they will be puzzled that you're even asking about treating someone differently based on skin color. 90 Day Fiancé: How Much Did It Cost Ariela To Have Her Baby In Ethiopia?