The test is just to confirm whether the person is fit or not. Please describe the problem with this {0} and we will look into it. What number comes next? I wouldn't bother interviewing with this company as they seem to be time wasters. I applied online. We have found great success with finding qualified candidates through our interview process. Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your interview experience here at Zynex Medical. As one of the fasted growing companies in Colorado, we have more than 60 open positions currently. Your observations and feedback are appreciated. Interview was a smooth process. You need to be able to calculate simple math. Your observations and feedback are appreciated. what was one challenge you faced and how did you overcome it. Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it. Not sure of their selection criteria. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Mai 2020 bei Zynex Medical (Englewood, CO (Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika)). 11-12 questions general management skills/behavior assesment- answer in your own words. He likes to ensure there is fit at the individual and corporate level with respect to our mission and vision. Graphs, percentages, etc. Möchten Sie die Ersetzung wirklich vornehmen? I interviewed at Zynex Medical in June 2020. Know about the functions of their product and how it's used. Unternehmen, die Sie interessieren könnten. This included "name a time when you dealt with a difficult customer, how did you handle a difficult situation between you and a coworker, etc." Cool to meet the CEO but he is obviously busy and did not have time to conduct a proper interview. Your observations and feedback will help us further improve our hiring process. The test covers logic, math, reading comprehension and some questions to see how you handle situations. Applied online. What candidates say about the interview process at Zynex Medical. Define a time when you gave challenging feedback to a direct report? Was promptly sent a math logic type test via email. 2. The process took 4+ weeks. We thank you again for your review and support in fighting the opioid crisis. Cool to meet the CEO but he is obviously busy and did not have time to conduct a proper interview. I interviewed at Zynex Medical. One of the recruiters spoke with me to understand my purpose and character, as well as informed me about the company. He is able to ensure that those we hire are not only a good fit for our company, but will also embody our company’s mission and vision. There are 3 interviews. We hope that future applicants will benefit from what we have learned. We thank you again for your review and wish you the best on your job search. Graphs, percentages, etc. I now have zero interest in every working here. Honestly, the easiest interviews ever and they don't turn down anyone because they want to expand so quickly. The whole process extended over almost a month.Every interview went well until my final. Your observations and feedback are appreciated. Personality exam, interview screen, two follow up interviews with different managers. The CEO decides if you interview with the person that you would report to. They have you come in for a questionnaire, like a mini GMAT, but way more simple. As a company, you would expect us, the job seekers, to do the same. It’s clear the company invests a lot into developing its employees. He did not ask me any questions about myself except how far the commute would be. The process took 2 weeks. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. „Glassdoor” und das Logo sind eingetragene Marken von Glassdoor, Inc. 30 Bewertungen von Vorstellungsgesprächen, Anonymer Bewerber im Vorstellungsgespräch, Anonymer Bewerber im Vorstellungsgespräch in, 12 Experten geben Tipps zum Jobeinstieg in Krisenzeiten, Treten Sie dem Team bei Zynex Medical bei. Overall, a great experience with genuine individuals. Interview. Pre-Interview Screening lasting approximately 30 minutes-1 hr, interview was very quick (only 2 questions) and then I was asked if there was anything I wanted to know. I applied online. There are currently no benefit reviews for this company. Why did you apply to Zynex Medical, or what attracted you to apply? Zynex’s Commitment To Providers & Patients Zynex is committed to serving our patients as they effectively treat their pain without side effects or reliance on medications such as opioids. Came in for interview but wasn't given a heads up it was a pre-interview and there would be a 45 minute test on a tablet. Pre-Interview Screening lasting approximately 30 minutes-1 hr, interview was very quick (only 2 questions) and then I was asked if there was anything I wanted to know. The only question that the CEO asked was tell me about yourself. We are in a hurry to interview/screen for talent. We regret to hear that your expectations did not meet those standards. I was unsure why they posted this job as entry level but required so much experience. I am happy it did not go through. Are you sure you want to replace it? HR does not interview you. Very pleasant and informative. The CEO does the final interview with all candidates. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. Very generic feel. What is a pre-screening interview? Spoke with 2 people before offering. We appreciate the time you have taken to write a review of your interview experience. The third and final interview was at headquarters and with the CEO. Personality exam, interview screen, two follow up interviews with different managers. We hope to continue to improve on our interview and hiring process and we are grateful for your honest opinions. The process took 2+ weeks. He did not ask me any questions about myself except how far the commute would be. Ich habe mich online beworben. I was called for a phone interview after applying and taking their silly test. (Examples of questions can be found with this review)I finished the test in about 38 minutes and the administrator came to take my completed form. *COVID 19 INTERVIEW*This first portion of my interview was a "preinterview screening" that included answering some basic math and pattern questions. 20 außergewöhnliche Fragen aus Vorstellungsgesprächen, Tipps zur Vorbereitung auf Ihr Vorstellungsgespräch, Vorstellungsgespräch: Tipps zur Terminbestätigung, Die wichtigsten Tipps für ein Telefoninterview, Stärken und Schwächen im Vorstellungsgespräch: So antworten Sie souverän, Rückmeldung und Dankschreiben nach dem Vorstellungsgespräch: So geht’s, Tool zur Einwilligung in die Annahme von Cookies. In reviewing our application process for our sales force, we were unable to identify a sales rep in your area who was interviewed but not hired. Both people I spoke with were incredibly personable and made me want to be a part of the team. How do you develop/handle performers who are High, Mid and Low performers? Bob is younger than Fred. We appreciate the time you have taken to write a detailed review regarding our interview process. Der Vorgang dauerte mehr als 2 Wochen. We look forward to filling those spots a quickly as possible and wish you the best in your job search.