Some keys are obtained by making certain dialogue choices. After shooting a blank, drink the "Gift from Gab". I want to do this as efficiently as possible. ... Get the piece of paper from the desk drawer next to the locked drawer; Combine the paper with the inky cylinder; Tap the communication equipment on the desk with the locked drawer, then tap the … The Flow Chart adjusts itself accordingly. A part of the Flow Chart in 999: The Novel. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. The lock after "The Six Bodies" will automatically unlock following the completion of the "Suppression" Don't Press Game Over.

If the path flows through a locked key, that means you need to view certain dialogue to unlock it. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

The lock after "The Stranded Pair" will unlock when the following conditions have been met: Follow the fragments following "Ambidex" until "Search the Portrait". The FLOW Chart is a game mechanic that is used to jump to any point in the game without having to restart the game from the beginning or having to replay any completed escape rooms. This should trigger Q-Team's execution. Zero Escape Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. You replay C-team's choice scene and vote for Q-team. (D-C-D), Ensure they have gotten the "don't press" outcome for each team's, Check you have played all available sections, even obviously bad endings. Virtue's Last Reward's flowchart shows all the possible paths to complete all the different endings. This was a common complaint of the game, and it is possible that this criticism inspired the creation of the flowchart. How do the locks and keys in the 999 flowchart work? This fragment will be unavailable until "Door of Truth" has been cleared. ... Let's just say the original 999 didn't have a flowchart for a reason #8. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Archived. I know on the danganronpa subreddit there's one guy so I'm being cautious. For escape scenes, you dingy have to compete the whole sequence. (The "To Be Continued" message will be skipped if the player already completed the necessary section).

You need to make choices to get to that point then PLAY THAT ESCAPE SEQUENCE and there will be new dialogue that acts as the key. Consider letting the time run out during some decision sequences. Icons over a segment mean that there’s a missable scene in that segment. It's straight forward enough without being spoilery, except for the box which has a vague-ish outline of the flags to trigger to get the true ending. I've gotten the axe ending and the submarine ending, and want to search online/reddit for how to unlock these locked flowchart paths (it's really confusing). Zero Time Dilemma features a global flow chart intertwined with a new fragment system. This fragment will be unavailable until the button is pressed in "First Come, First Saved : D". The arrows on the chart allow you to choose which door you take in order to obtain a certain ending, without having to replay that segment.

Choosing "Run Away" at the decision game results in a lock if the player has not yet played through "Radical-6" and chosen "Don't Inject". Zero Escape: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors, https://zeroescape.fandom.com/wiki/FLOW_Chart?oldid=60253. It is not present in the original DS release of Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors, though it was added in both the iOS remake and the remaster of the game included in the The Nonary Games bundle. Mar 28, 2017 @ 9:37am I can confirm you can skip things, just make sure you see the scenes on the flowchart with the red keys locked. Hi everyone, I know this question has been asked a number of times before, but after reading the other discussions, I still have no idea how the "flow" screen works. This is necessary for some parts of the story.

Continue after "I Don't Know" in "Pop Off" to "Yellow Door".

You should have seen all three teams killed by exploding collars.

In "Outbreak," get through the lock and see D-END: 1.

Once you get past a lock, that means you’re on the path to an important ending, and you don’t need to worry about keys or locks anymore, at least not for that route. This fragment will be unavailable until the following conditions are met: In "Fire," shoot a live bullet and a blank. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors Walkthrough - Zero Escape: Nonary Games #1. The lock after "I Don't Know" will automatically unlock following the completion of "Search the Portrait" in "Suspicion". Checking the Flowchart in Zero Escape: The Nonary Games ... 999 has received the Flowchart feature as well, making it much easier for players to … Discussion, News, and everything else involving the Zero Escape series, including 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors and Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, and Zero … To see all executions quickly play in the following combination: First betray the suggested pattern as C-Team: vote C for Q, D for Q, and Q for C (Q-C-Q). Start a fragment after meeting the first two conditions if C-Team was executed/"Don't Press" was reached before finishing them. Choose "Don't Press" for the three segments of "First Come, First Saved" (C, Q, and D). This lock will automatically unlock after clearing "Ambidex". In order to get different endings, you have to get rid of the "X"s on a square that branches out into different paths. An X means that you missed the optional scene, and no X means that you did see it. Also, the random number generator is heavily biased to take unexplored choices, so if a section involves random chance, replaying it will get the full range of results much faster than normal. If you look, you'll see that on the flowchart there's a blue line indicating they path you've taken. Zero Escape: The Nonary Games. The FLOW Chart is a game mechanic that is used to jump to any point in the game without having to restart the game from the beginning or having to replay any completed escape rooms. Keys and locks over a square means that you didn't do all the things you could have in that scene, things that trigger different endings. Change D's vote to C-team and see C-team's execution. Zero Escape: The Nonary Games – Getting the True Ending in 999. This fragment will be unavailable until the button is pressed in "First Come, First Saved : Q". What does this mean and how do i fix it ? Posted by 2 years ago. An escape sequence suddenly getting voice acting is usually a sign that the scene has a key. These three fragments will be unavailable until the following conditions have been met: Get the "thumbs up" execution result by ensuring that everyone survives. The remaster of 999, known as Zero Escape: The Nonary Games, for PS4, Vita and PC includes a flowchart.

This is my (limited) understanding so far. The Safe and Zero Lost Endings are the same ending; the DS version uses Safe while The Nonary Games uses Zero Lost. Now that I've finished one ending, the game has put some 'locked' and 'unlocked' symbols on different tiles on the flowchart. There is no cut-scene for "nobody being executed" but the thumbs-up icon on the flowchart will highlight. A very in-depth fan-made version can be found here. what version are you playing? Specific locks (besides codes) are as follows: After a certain point in the game, it is revealed that the time of the bracelets for each team is different. The third option will automatically unlock after choosing both "Ally" and "Betray". In the flowchart there are some locked …

The FLOW Chart in The Nonary Games version of 999. Unfortunately checking reddit has already spoiled the titles of two other endings "Zero incinerate" and "knife" so to avoid further spoilers I decided to make a reddit thread and ask you guys directly. Discussion, News, and everything else involving the Zero Escape series, including 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors and Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, and Zero Time Dilemma. Team D is blue, Team Q is green and Team C is red. The original DS version of the game lacked a flowchart; in order to play through a different permutation, the player would need to replay the whole game (they could hold down the right button on the D-Pad in order to speed through text, but they could not skip puzzles).

A flowchart was available in 999: The Novel for iOS. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Some keys are obtained automatically if you’ve fulfilled certain requirements. I might just be a little slow today... Basically, I got the 999 Bad End ending, and right now on my Flow screen this is part of what I see this. The only difference is that this flowchart maps Sigma's jumps that he makes throughout the game. This should light the thumbs-up, Change C's vote to D-team and see D-team's execution. Discussion, News, and everything else involving the Zero Escape series, including 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors and Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, and Zero Time Dilemma.

The first step is to identify the lock you want to open, then make sure the path flows through the matching keys. The FLOW Chart allows the player to play sections of the escape rooms and re-do their decisions in them. Unlike. (PC) Close. Press J to jump to the feed.

This fragment will be unavailable until the button is pressed in "First Come, First Saved : C". Each fragment has a smaller flowchart. An "X" over a lock or a key means that you failed to do something before this scene which means you can't trigger a different path in the current scene unless you start from an upper lock/key that doesn't have an "X". Because the Safe/Zero Lost Ending is required for the True Ending, the Safe/Zero Lost Ending can also be canon in another timeline/universe.

The lock after "Carlos's Sin" will automatically unlock following the completion of "The Boy and the Ring," which follows "Junpei's Plan" and "Ambidex". Instead you can select from a list of story scenes within the escape scene to find the unlocking condition. Zero Escape: The Nonary Games. So when you have a lock you want to open, find that same color key on the flowchart. You may skip through it if it is a repeat, but quitting and reloading the game will not increase the failure counter and the game will not favor the unseen options. ... it's because you're locked out of that one.